Found this in my girlfriends bathroom, what the fuck is it for Sup Forums?

Found this in my girlfriends bathroom, what the fuck is it for Sup Forums?

Can you not read? Can you not google? This is obvious bait

google

Shes been fucking niggers and is trying to cure the disease.

some form of of antifungic i suppose

Obvious bait, but whatever.

It's generic Flagyl meant for the vagina. Flagyl is an antibiotic and is used for practically everything that requires one.

that's a cream for post dick into vagina operations

She probably has a yeast infection or UTI.

It's autism cream

Yeast.

anti-fungal , prolly has puc cheese as well..

Are you serious? Dude i've been eating her out for the last week

THAT IS A GEL FOR AN STD , Trichomoniasis
IT'S TRANSFERED THRU SPERM, HAS NO SIGNS AND MAKES THE VAGINA SMELL AND FROTH , NASTY PANTIES ECT ,
IF SHE IS USING THAT YOU HAVE IT , YOU NEED TO BE TESTED ,
JUST LOOK UP TRICH ( AKA TRICK)
THE REASON ITS NAMED THAT IS BECAUSE HUSBANDS WOULD BARE BACK HOOKERS BACK IN THE DAY AND COME HOME WITH IT , PASS IT ON UN KNOWINGLY , IN ANY CASE ITS AN STD .
SHE ALSO HAS 4 PILLS THAT GO WIT THAT , PROLLY TOOK THEM SOME TIME AGO , HOPE THAT HELPS ,

You're the infection she's trying to get rid of.

lmao thats disgusting

It's for trichomonas vaginalis. Basically it is an amoeba of the pussy. Only real dirty bitches get it. Her vag must stick like tins if tuna.

'cause you are sticking your dirty unwashed dick inside her.. Of course she has vaginal problems...

Just because she has it currently, doesnt mean that it wasnt used just in the past

oh my god!!!
is this what caused the coldsore I have this week????

You're right, she's saving it for when she goes back to fucking niggers

Obvious bait is obvious.

Yeast infections are not uncommon for girls. Are you fucking here without rubber, in this case, it is very easy for her to catch it.

And NO, it does not necessarily mean she fucks other guys. It is even possible for a girl to infect herself due to the proximity of a vagina and the anus. Just working out or sweating a little can change the vaginal flora and cuz minor infections like that. They are usually pretty harmless for a guy, somewhat annoying for a girl.

Kek

Aussie Abbos get it, lucky you

Google is your friend.