browsing Sup Forums

waiting for my weed dealer to call

playing slither.io

and shitposting in /lit/

kill yourself

>no tinnies on Australia Day
Faggot.

anyone got nudes 3043

God I wish the abos would shut the fuck up about this day. Can't they just die out already.

Have a great day cunts!

>not drinking alcohol till you pass out
Get out

>playing slither.io

mein nigger

god, i'm so lonely

get drunk, snort ket, all good

where the fuck do i find ketamine?

India

Happy day where nothing particularly meaningful happened

Anyone else going leb hunting today?

any decent dealer will have it... fucken good shit, comes on fast, lasts 20-30 mins, bump and keep going. either that or get acid, but hold on for 3-5 hours.

If you're a qt we can cuddle

Happy invasion day.

If i were a qt I wouldn't be lonely

How do people meet dealers though. I don't know anyone that does drugs, or know any dealers

Happy Invasion Day Cunts!

#straya

iktf, user

Shit. You're still here? We didn't invade enough it would seem.

DAE actually not give a fuck? I love Australia but who the fuck care about Australia Day? It's just a chance for a bunch of bogan fuckwits who know fuck all about Australian history to get patriotic and drunk.

Straya

ehh, then go to some doofs and meet hippies, ket is like crack to them. where you at user?

2148 Blacktown reppin
happy straya day cunts

fuck yeah cunts

this is gonna be hektik

>3049, VIC

7320 checking in.... Enjoy your fascist event namely INVASION ETHNIC CLEANSING DAY...

ok so get yourself to Rainbow Serpent this weekend, starts today, goes for 5 days, cunts there will be cool as fuck and there will be bulk drugs, get some good acid and trip dicks until monday

every chick I talk to, it seems shits going great and then they stop talking and never respond for literally no reason. We'd be chatting and having a great time NEK MINNIT silence

I watched this movie legit last night.

Cool story bro.

You guys should change your shitty flag.

tickets are sold the fuck out, and that shit is far as fuck away

nah, they still had online tickets afaik, i sold mine two weeks ago. Pfft victoria is tiny, just drive pussy.

Seems as good of things to celebrate as anything

fucking 10/10

It's a women thing, they do it to everyone, and they'll also make you do all the heavy lifting and message them first. Girls are overrated.

How the fuck is anyone meant to meet anyone if chicks do this?

My life would be so much better if i were a chick or gay

chloroform or GHB should do the trick

A lot of butthurt boongs in this thread. How bout u black cunts get off centrelink and actually do something with your life other than rob, steal and assault people?

Truth.

Conquering a race that was smart enough defend itself would have been far more satisfying.

5tray@

nothing better than a dead nignog

g'day cunts

aboriginals should be happy we invaded we introduced them to petrol after all

where do you get those?

Stfu fag

We got a fag over here

Who are the people making these invasion day memes? They show randoms on the news having a whinge about it but I haven't spoken to a single person who doesn't just call it Australia Day and look forward to a couple of days off work.

Go invent some more variations of the stick

kek
we won. get fucked cunts

gonna go piss up

Well said

sjw.

its possibly a Canadian poster being this butthurt

Who is we ?

me

whites mate, coons aint winning shit except for that one guy getting cucked by an abo, jesus man that is fucking low

In any respectable equine vets medical bag

i wish

Happy Australia day fuckboys

2257 checking in

Going to spend my day in bed playing Salt and Sanctuary followed by a mean fuckin bbq

fuck off... and im only here on holiday!

im pretty sure no abbo birds that looked like that got raped,,,

>nothing to be proud of
Yeh, being shorter than all yer mates is not cool

sweet hat brah. What did your mates say about it? Oh... they weren't talking to you...?

my fukken abo
gonna do the same

alrighty guys - I'm 21 and I go to uni, and I'm still a virgin. I thought uni was supposed to be full of women with loose morals,

It is. Just not loose enough to risk birthing a freak.

I know a chick thats dating this dude that looks like a fat greasy severus snape. Anything birthed by him would be revolting.

I'm an elon musk lookalike