This is crazy

This is crazy.
He is a madman.
How do we stop him guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

traineddog.club
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We don't

FOR FUCK SAKE DONALD, COME TO EUROPE! I VOTE FOR YOU. MILLIONS WOULD VOTE FOR YOU. STOP THIS MUSLIM INVASION NOW!

THIS MAN HAS GOT A PLAN!

Amerifats, take it from us eurocucks, you're off better with the Don Trump than we are with our shitty governments. We're being cucked by muslims. Trade places with me if you dislike him

Man, this guy's on a roll. The media went on forever about how he'll never fulfill any of his campaign promises, and he's actually doing them in the first week. Glorious.

I don't like the guy. But I have to credit him for doing what he said. It's pretty wild.

This nigga would charge for air if he could.

>stop him

why? I voted him for this

Oh boy sure is a good time to be a white hetero male in this country.

The amount of laughter I would have if this happened. I'd be pissing myself laughing so hard.

Why?

Stronger borders, especially with Mexico, are a necessary thing these days and we can't just let people flood in from shit holes where terrorism is rampant without serious risk of some seriously nasty assholes slipping in among the noise. We're not all that worried about the christians, they're not blowing themselves up to kill the infidels for allah.

My hope is that with this he puts forth a better smoother method for legal immigration along side the 100% expected measures likely to be proposed.

>How do we stop him

The feminists and homos who have a problem with donald trump can't even put on pants and go outdoors so how are you going to "stop" this nigger after he's made it in office

If this is real, I'm happy.
Donald comes out as a dick but that's usually what honest people seem like. If the wall really happens, It'll be quite amazing to see for once a politician who fulfills his campaign promises

Piece is legit

10/10 exactly what i wanted when i voted for him. I had my doubts but they were stumped by the trump

BRILLIANT! THIS WILL OBVIOUSLY MAKE PRESIDENT TRUMP SO UPSET, HE AND PENCE WILL RESIGN FROM THE WHITE HOUSE! DO IT FOR YOUR COUNTRY!

what a hero

The hordes of lefties completely out of touch with reality need it. Every government tries to enfore the muslim agenda... if Clinton had won, it would have been 10 times worse as well as an all out war with Russia.
Trump is the necessary evil. Other nations will follow. This muslim invasion needs to stop now before it is too late.

God damn President Trump is this shit man.
We fucking did it guys.
Heil emperor Trump
Trump 2020!!

Bernie can still win!

what the fuck are you talking about.
I think you are getting your stereotypical evils mixed up.
Trump isn't fucking ed edd and eddy trying to make a quick buck for gumballs you fucking sack of shit.
If you are going to toss up stupid one liners that are broad enough to represent some sort of stereotypical evil then at least fit trump in the broad scope of you stereotypical evil one liner.
I support Trump and I can come up with a better stereotypical evil one liner than you.

"we should build the wall not to keep them out but to keep him in"
See how fucking easy that was?
you disgust me.
Get off my board
RRREREREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh no a politician keeping his promise? what ever shall we do?

You guys should really see this traineddog.club

fuck is that?

I keep seeing it get posted, probably self-advertising or it's like a new lemon-party.

He's a narcissist, which is better and worse than a madman.

Better, because he won't send the nukes out

Worse because he can't be called incapable of serving, so can't be removed from office.

Once the GOP realizes the will lose the midterms with him clowning about, they'll impeach him and settle for Pence...who is more to their liking.

You should have voted in the last election. It was in November.