Is this a good film?

Is this a good film?

Other urls found in this thread:

cinemablend.com/new/Crew-Member-Dies-Set-Resident-Evil-Final-Chapter-102307.html
thewrap.com/star-wars-stuntwoman-to-have-arm-amputated-after-resident-evil-set-injury/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think so yeah, all of them are pretty enjoyable, not great, but worth watching.
just my opinion.

No. But you shouldn't expect quality to begin with. Its fun but not as fun as the concept could be.

>film

It's a flick at best, but it's the only one worth watching.

still the best video game movie even if it feels like a child of early '00s and The Matrix

It's the only film worth watching of all time? Wowie praise indeed

It's great, actually

I briefly started 4 but got frustrated at the controls, what's the concept meant to be

the first one yeah

yeah and so is the second one, minus super Alice.

then the third is watchable, but beyond that it's a fucking mess and not watchable. any of you fucks that say "hehe they're mindless fun" can shut the fuck up and go lose weight and get a haircut.

1 to 3 are watchable, the rest are terrible.

really liked the first two, went to see the third in the cinemas and it sucked, anything beyond that is madness

>he plays video games

I'd put in Wishmaster-tier. Dumb as hell, but entertaining.

No, not at all though if you've never seen a zombie film before you might enjoy it. Go straight to Resident Evil: Extinction, it's a much more entertaining movie.

well if you read my post apparently i dont play them very long

yo how about you suck my dick seeing as u a girl haha

>mfw you lend somebody your resident evil trilogy and only get back the first two

Plagur zombie alien things. Also that game changes RE from pure survival to basically an FPS. Back in my day you had limited ammo, a knife and if you were lucky a few green herbs.

No. And the rest are shit, too. The only redeeming factor in any of them is muh Jill-fu in
Apocalypse. Also Mike Epps shouting "GTA MOTHAFUCKA" after running over some zombies.

Tgose are the only gud ones brsef goebbels

It's the only worth watching in it's series.

>to basically an FPS

You sure sound like you know what you're talking about.

Yes extremely underrated

They did the right thing by burning the others instead of returning them.

It's a good flick-shoot zombies. The problem that I have with it is the amount of exposition. EVERY SCENE HAS SO MUCH EXPOSITION.

If you liked this film you should probably go take a long walk in a blizzard. We don't need your genes in our pool.

Best video game movie.
Top 5 zombie movie.

Plebs just don't understand.

>t. cuck

Mortal Kombat is better

resident evil: 7/10
resident evil apocalypse: 6/10
resident evil extinction: 3/10
resident evil afterlife: 4/10
resident evil retribution: 3.5/10

This, as a fan of the original franchise, I actually had fun with the second one until Alice suddenly went all Neo and defeated fucking Nemesis by punching him to death. Never watched another RE movie since.

>resident evil: 7/10

They all suck. That's an absolute fact. What are you trying to go on about?

Pic related is better

As far as video game movies go? Certainly. As far as zombie movies go? Sure.

Nobody's rating these movies against Citizen Kane or whatever your measure of a greatest of all time movie is.

Citizen Kane is like a 4/10 tops even when compared with zombie flicks

RE1: best overall
RE2: shittiest overall (and waste of a setting)
RE3: best setting
RE4: dumbest everything
RE5: best CGI

>that werewolf profile in the moon

Motherfucker, how did I never see that before now.

I'm ok with this.
You don't judge a fish for it's hability to fly.
A shitty movie can shine in a shitty genre.

But for real, you can tell the series got a massive budget increase after the first two films. The costumes are better, the cinematography is better, the set pieces are more entertaining.

1. They are fucking terrible video game adaptions.
They don't capture the feel or the characters of any of the games, nor do they follow the story besides a few names.

2. Disregarding the adaption aspect, they are still schlocky movies with little to no substance.
The plot is laughable at best. It seems like a franchise that would be labeled "Scyfy Original", buy somehow Anderson still gets the budget he needs.

3. People died and were horribly disfigured because retards like those in this thread continue to spend their money to see this trash. You should all be ashamed.

Fuck no.

Retribution is the best of the sequels, I love how it comes off like an acid-trip parody of the first film.

how many
which many

>3. People died and were horribly disfigured because retards like those in this thread continue to spend their money to see this trash. You should all be ashamed.
what u meen

Degloving.

cinemablend.com/new/Crew-Member-Dies-Set-Resident-Evil-Final-Chapter-102307.html

and

thewrap.com/star-wars-stuntwoman-to-have-arm-amputated-after-resident-evil-set-injury/

I'd say so.

The film series is fun, despite being completely stupid.

flick qualities aside I think it did a good job with the trapped feeling & stupid slow zombie horde

This.

fuck no

Hey now how come no one cries about feminism in yhis movie???

The only characters who move the ploy forward or get shit done are female and all the males are bumbling idiots. the only male character worth a damn is cut up into minced patriarchy in his second scene

Thomas Jane as the villain is pretty clever, and the fake cop is just an average guy not a buffoon

Kaplan did fine except for the laser thing which he probably couldn't have stopped no matter what. He even managed to survive entirely on his own and only got BTFO at the end by something that could've gotten anybody really.

The original source material also had strong female characters, wasn't as beloved in general pop culture at the time, plus it was marketed as a action girl movie, so we knew what we're in for.

I saw this for the first time in years a few days ago, I don't remember it being this shitty.

men like watching sexy women kicking ass, not ugly hags and a gorilla

just watch the laser scene. rest of it is shit, but thats not surprising considering it is a video game movie

My inventory in RE2 is small army's worth and I'm barely through the police station, jesus christ how bad were you?

It's terrible but fun in a simple campy b-movie way. Sequels are shit though.

The only watchable one in the series.
It feels more like a side story to the games than an actual adaptation, which is nice.

GOAT ending and theme