Why are blacks trying to destroy the white race?

Why are blacks trying to destroy the white race?

Blacks don't try to destroy the white race, they are trying to improve their gene with white's one

It's the jews, they're using blacks as puppets

destroying the white race beginning with my penis

you mad, black boy?

from this angle it looks like your mother

Which is enabled by weak, dumbass whites.
There'll always be someone there to exploit that. Quit blaming jews the same way niggers blame whites, nigger.

blame no one
white girls are the hottest and we can all agree to that (weaboos not included)

why the fuck do people get whole fucking stories tattooed on them

I'm just telling it like it is retard.
If you don't believe me then fuck off and don't bother responding you dumb fuck

Corny. Ass. Crackerjacks. Stop pretendin to hate us just because you can't COMPETE with us. Get some confidence, some sense of identity, and get pussy. Stop already my guys.

They all crave cleaning the white cock.

Only place you lame ass white boys feel comfortable is in a dark corner on the internet.

Because white women love them so much

Like really we must really be proving to be a big threat out here buying out companies, running the music industry, and dickin down your pretty little snow bunnies.

why are black women so hungry for white cock?

>Because white women love them so much

oh, yeah

they're not trying. they just tend to destroy things around them.

For real bro wtf wrong with these crackers...they rather sit on a computer and get together to talk about how much they hate us but we out here fuckin they women haha

>improving
>fucking inbreds

Yeah good luck with that

HAHA bitch what??? Where???

Because they're cheating on tests.

every black woman's dream is to have a white dick inside

They're actively trying to destroy it but holy shit have you actually looked at most black woman? If I would be a nigger, I would go for white woman too.

They're not. They just want to get some pussy, that's all.

Cause they're in Sup Forums calling everybody a nigger instead of getting laid

face reality, black boy, you're a virgin and will die so, all your women are going for white guys

But if we take a look at any consensus regarding it, Europeans were the first to begin inbreeding.

Lowkey black men are more attractive than black women

and I'm straight

Lol. Okay my guy. Whatever you say.

that the palms of your hands are white doesn't mean that you having a wank counts as fucking a whitey

Euros are white

Nasty ass white people didnt even wash themselves bro prior to encountering us while invading our lands. THE NERVE OF YOU CRACKERS TO LOOK DOWN ON ANYBODY.

>post a interacial gif of a white dude fucking a black woman

THAT'LL SHOW EM

they know that just a drop of white blood in their son's veins is a giant leap in evolution from the brainless nigger

ITT people still don't realise that white dudes fucking black chicks is still destroying the white race.
stupidity may also be a factor.

These boys just sad and lame. I blame the parents.

Bitches love micropenises amarite

If they keep shooting up schools instead of getting laid they'll go extinct soon tbh

....just so hell bent on tryin to be hateful. Contradicting yourselves and everything; But white people supposed to be so much more intelligent.

Truth...and the world will like America for the first time ever.

Race mixing means the end for whites. Kill the niggers before we go to far.

For a sec I thought that John shit was starting again.

nothing you say will erase the disgrace of being born a nigger

every black woman dreams of a caring white master to please

How can I be a nigger if I'm not black though

it's white girls that are doing this.

because they don't have paper

nigger

nigger

nigger

N
I
G
G
E
R

it says: "if you find this slave please call ###-###-####"

If you say so

Inbreding makes offspring weak buddy

You do realize inbreeding only affects recent generations, right? There are blacks pissed off that other blacks are having sex outside of their race as well. It's not just "racist white males" that desire a pure race.

I'm white and with a sexy Iranian. If the girl's attractive and has good traits, I'll procreate with her despite whatever her race is.

Deleted post cause it had a missing word, sorry 'bout that

And yeah, but the smaller the genetic pool theweaker the offspring gets, that's why now southern teens blame everything on jews and blacks.

You could have a super hot partner and your kids could still turn out ugly as fuck.

Or you could marry your attractive cousin and get ugly AND retarded kids

Because they already succeeded with their own

They arent trying to destroy the white race, but they damn sure are about to put their asses on the extinction list. There will soon be no more whites, and all the white will be infused in little mixed babies, making them a form of black. Good luck fuckers.