traineddog.club
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let me guess, first time smoker?

Underage

since august

its been over 2 weeks though since i had proper weed though

So whats your point?

why should there be a point

I thought this was a joke. You're like a lady who takes her top off and cries super loud because she got drunk off non alcoholic beer. Weed doesn't make you see colors. Being an idiot does.

To make it interesting so you couldn't say this has been a waste of everyone time involved

Sounds like bullshit to me boy

Yeah this is kinda bullshit, internet weed is not laced and if it is be happy you get to have a free trip

Just get fuckin blazed and post results!

its true tho

i think its great how little amounts of drugs fuck me up

100 lbs for life nigger

I'm aboutta go smoke. Apple pipe with bowl piece

Weight has nothing to do with just plain weed not doing that to people. You're just being 13.

Your weight has little to no effect when smoking weed. Wtf are you talking?

It means he's a lightweight and it doesn't take him much to get high

well op if your 100lbs for life, when you go to take acid, remember, 1 hit is equivalent to 25lbs... so 4 at LEAST for you.... also be by very sharp objects and scetchy people.... really helps you learn how dependable strangers are

This is why you have to be careful what you post traineddog.club

And it's only gonna get worse under Trump.

yeah, second that. except the sketchy people. I myself dont like that kind of people when I'm trippin.
You're pretty lucky OP, It kinda costs a lot to trip from acid since I'm 89kg, or ~195lbs for you amerifats. You should take advantage of that ASAP. You should just start with the min dosage user said tho

Even if 100lbs, 4 seems light. I'd say if you haven't felt anything in 30min, go ahead and take a couple more.

absoloutely! the effects of acid are almost instant. i would say wait 10 mins and if no effect then take another, if its been 30 mins you probably bought a dud :(

18 year old senior noob

this gave me probably the best kek i have had in months

You can also smoke the LSD in a blunt to make the effects last longer too. The hard part is rolling enough weed:LSD in a 3:1 ratio while maintain the structure of the blunt.