Muh skin color

>muh skin color

>muh black opression an' KKK an' slavey an' fuck whitey
>second generation immigrant

joey = malcolm X
kendrick = MLK

White boys love that anti white music. God bless America. Bbbut they don't actually mean fuck white people. Their talking about conservative rich whites, not young liberals. We'really surely on their side.

joey badass sucks

even disregarding his boring and tired tropes his flow and candences are nothing special and his beats arent great either, there are way better rappers with better producers out there

not sure how him and j cole ever because so successful. theyre so formulaic

He's not that of a badass if he thinks he's a dindu getting benefits from welfare.

fuck white liberals too.

the white boys are bigoted in general but the white girls love that liberal feminist cancer

>Actually substituting S with $ in your album title

Is this supposed to be ironic or are these rappers actually this tasteless?

>irony/sincerity dichotomy

I'm just saying, it looks really fucking $tupid.

Haven't listened to this but is it actually a KILL WHITEY album or are people memeing like with TPAB

There's only one "KILL WHITEY" song

i don't understand this guys logic
>joey badass
>edgy cover
>music is softer than fleet foxes

what did he mean by this?

walmart,target and best buy wont carry your album if it has the word badass on it.

1999 is a classic and I don't think hell ever top it.

seems that way

funny you feel that way, I didnt even notice

I think his whole image, including the $s in his name, is intentionally ironic.

I'm glad I heard the leak of this a week ago so I wouldn't have the disappointment of no Kendrick and this shit album on the same day

>black people are STILL bitching about supposedly having it the worst
why do black people cry so much? Holy shit was picking cotton that hard of a task

UH UH I BE FEELIN DIS BEAT, NIGGA FUCK WHITEY, YOU A BLIGHTEY, I SHOOT A WHITE COP AND GIVE A WHITE HO MY BLACK COCK, YALL MOTHERFUCKAS SCARED OF ME CUZ BACK IN THE DAY I WUZ A KANG, NOW I BE BUSTIN CLIPS AT ALL YOU RACIST CRACKAS, GRAN YO WHITE HO WITH MY BBC AND SLAP HER, YA SMELL ME?

NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA
IZ NOT AN IMMIGRANT
NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA
IZ IZ AN IMPORT
NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA
MY GRANDPA EXPERIENCED RACISM & DID KOOL SHEIT WHICH MEANS I DID 2
NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA
RAILROADS IS MADE OUTTAS COTTON

Hardly

its pretty good tbqh

>says this in a thread full of white people crying

i said NIGGHUUHHHHHHHHH i aint done crying about stupid shit
I said NIGGHUHHHHHHHHHH
im really just a whiny little bitch
I said NIGGHUHHHHHHHHHHhhhhh
BLACKS IZ THE ONLY MINORITY IN THE UNITED STATES

>can't conceive the idea that different people have different experiences of the world

NIGGA NIGGA UH UHH FUCK A PIG COP FO STEPPIN ON MUH BLOCK, I SHOW HIM MUH PIECE THEN WE BE TRADIN BULLETS, I BE SIZZLING BACON OUTTA DEEZ CRACKA ASS PIGS NIGGA, YOU GO OINK OINK I GO #BLACKLIVESMATTA

dude black people lmao xd
hope you like all those (you)s btw

QUEEN LOOK AT THAT MELANIN
QUEEN LOOK AT THAT MELANIN
AYYY
QUEEN LOOK AT THAT MELONEN
QUEEN LOOK AT THAT WATERMELON
AYYY

I SMOKE DEEZ PIGS LIKE I SMOKE MAD BLUNTS, FUCK THEY WIVES IN THE BATHROOM AT DEY FUNERAL, DEEZ MOTHAFUCKAS BE PUTTING ON ARMOR LIKE PUSSIES, WHILE MY DRAWERS HANG LOW LIKE AN OG, I SHOOT MOFOS UP THEN SLAP DEY CORPSES WIT MY COCK, LIGHT UP A BLUNT AND SQUEEZE MO CLIPS OUT MUH GLOCK

YOU TASTE ME MUH NIGGA??

WAAAAAAAAH GIVE FREE MONEY I'M BLACK MY GRAND GRAND GRAND GRAND GRAND GRAND GRAND GRAND GRANDFATHER WUZ A SLAVE N A KANG

NIGGA FOUR POINTS
LIKE EM PYRAMIDS
NIGGA FOUR PONTS
WHEN I MAKE A PIG GO OINK OINK
NIGGGGGGGGGAAAAAA FOUR POINTS FERRARI

I GOT YO WHITE BITCH YO HAHA, SHE BOUT TO GET BLACKED IN DA BACK OF MUH CAWWW, PLAY WIT DEM TITTIES LIKE TWO BASKETBALLS, DEN I SLAM DUNK DIS DICK ALL UP IN HER ASSHOLE, WHEN I BE HITTIN YO HO SHE FORGET YO NAME RANDALL, CUZ ALL I HEAR HER MOANING IS "JAMAAAL", I BUST MUH BLACK SPAWN INTO HER WHITE CUNT THEN I LEAVE THE BITCH CUZ I RATHER SMOKE A BLUNT

this is it. It's also a stylized version of (b4.da.$$) before the money.

meme-ing.

this is unfortunately looking to be true.

>taking the bait

Oh look who made it out of the Kendrick threads.

kek

pasties sure are fragile creatures

NIGGA NIGGA, YEAHHH NIGGA YOU FEEL ME? UH UHH OH OHH YEAHHHHH NIGGGGUHHHHHH UH UH PURPLE KUSH BE HITTIN ME N MAKIN ME SPIT DEM RHYMES DAT MAKE DEM SALTINE CRACKAS TREMBLE, CUZ DA WHITE OPPRESSIVE ESTABLISHMENT IS SOMETHING I MEAN TO DISASSEMBLE, CUZ WHEN YOU HEAR MUH ROYAL RHYMES IZ CRUNK, YOU PECKERWOODS GONNA REALIZE YO TIME IS UP, WE BE ERECTING PYRAMIDS AGAIN IN DETROIT, AND BITCH ASS WHITE SLAVES ARE WHAT WE'LL EXPLOIT, Y'ALL BOW AND GIVE US YO BITCHES, BEFORE WE SEND YOU BACK TO EUROPE IN BRUISES N STITCHES

IZ NEVER HAD INSTITUTIONAL POWER
EVEN THO OBAMA WAS BLACK
NIGGUHHHHHHHH
NIGGUHHHHHHHH

can you guys fuck off.
no one wants to take your obvious bait so you're just clogging up the thread.

Lyrically it still feels like Joey is on point but man I do not like the new direction of his sound. It's too poppy. The singing isn't too bad, it's just the beats themselves are missing that NYC feel from 1999. It's super generic.

u, a majority
me, a minority

hope that little poetry slam got your neurons running at full capacity captain

i love whining about the message of an album i clearly didn't listen to

MONEY, BITCHES
MONEY, BITCHES
MONEY, BITCHES
MONEY, BITCHES

Cuzabeafreestylindatruthtoyasoul, asibustanutintoyobitchesasshole, bepimpindatholikeicountmuhbricks, stackinpapertodaceilinbehowistaylit, yallbestberealizingistillamakang, ibefuckinscarfacerockindatcrackrockthang

Literally every hip-hop track by niggers post 2010
>muh skin color
>fuck white people
>cops are satan
>dude weed lmao

CLOGGING UP WHITEYS SYSTEM IS WHAT DA BLACK KANG WILL DO, TO MAKE SURE YOU KNOW YOUR LEGACY IS THROUGH, LITTLE BITCH ASS WHITE BOY BE SKURRED, HIS TINY BOY DICK BE SHRIVLING IN FEAURRR,NIGGA WE JUST STARTED OUR REVOLUTION, AS NIGGAS BE ON TOP OF DA EVOLUTION, WHITEY SLAVERY WILL MAKE A RETURN, AS FOR MUH BLUNT ASHTRAY I USE YO DADDYS URN, YOU BEST GET BANDAGES CUZ YO FEELIN DA RHYMES BURN!

UH UHH YEAHHH NIGGAAA

NIGGA IM A GAY
NIGGA IM A GAY
NIGGA IM A GAY
from always gettin put in jail
NIGGA IM GAY
NIGGA IM GAY
NIGGA IM GAY
I LOVE LIVIN IN LA

>jew
>burden

NIGGGGGGGGAAAA HERES MUH BRAND NEW RAP
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

I really liked this album other than the lyrics.
Please don't take this as me being a Sup Forumstard either, it's just this goes way over the top with it. The sample of the kid talking about how "They treat us differently :'(" is cringeworthy. I love the production though. It sounds nice, just the lyrics get over the top sometimes and I feel like he's backed himself into a corner in that regard.

YEAHHH NIGGGGGAAAA

DIS THREAD BE DEAD LIKE A WHITE BOY IN MUH SHED, I KILL YO HOLE FAMILY DEN I KILL DA FIRST RESPONDERS, ALL I DO IS PUFF BLUNTS N KILL FAT COPPERS, SPEAKING OF COPPERS MUH MONEY BE BUILDING AS I KNOW YOU CANT HANDLE DIS LEVEL OF KILLIBG, YO THREADS N YO WHITE BITCHES BE MINE, CUZ ON MUH THRONE OF WHITE SKULLS MUH BLING SHINES

Temptation SOTY

Don't even give this sperging samefag any (you)'s

Fuck off

I tried making this argument in a thread the other day. The cover image does not represent the music.

Rockabye Baby and Ring the Alarm are not hard enough to justify that cover.

I'm done with joey. His new album is the worst album of the year. So much unnecessary signing and poor hooks. RIP Pro era RIP steez