Anybody got a video from the livestream?

Anybody got a video from the livestream?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0V9DbkOhMlY
nordfront.se/invandrare-livesande-nar-de-valdtog-utslagen-kvinna.smr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What happened? Shit... I always miss the good stuff it seems

bump

I saw 1 video on liveleak but nothing really

sandniggers livestreamed raping some whore on facebook

Im not really into the topic but those "sweds" raped a 19 year old girl and livestreamed it on facebook.

original video is around 20 mins long

no source for something that doesnt exist, sry OP....

What do you mean?

No

Okay, bump

Bump

i searched for it atleast for an hour and half, havent found anything.
Everyones just hyping it up, probably just some White Pride lie desu

If only ~50 persons were watching this I doubt there's a video recorded somwhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=0V9DbkOhMlY
Here is something

kek, stupid sandniggers.

So there are screenshots but no video?

Some screens including butt fucking and video clip after the rape nordfront.se/invandrare-livesande-nar-de-valdtog-utslagen-kvinna.smr

Police was called to the scene by the viewers and the three sand niggers are in jail accused of rape (and one nig accused of failing to report the rape)

the swedish police is watching for the rape video, otherwise these guys will be released again

The woman's testimony and the viewers might be enough to convict they don't need the video

maximum kek

I'm not that good at understanding human emotions, but that girl in the back is happy and laughing. Did he get raided for no reason then? LMAO

ayyyyy

even having that image proves your'e a sandnigger since you can probably read whats written on it and you felt the need to share it

We were never meant to see the actual gangrape. Its a demonic and evil video that should never be seen.

fuk you allah makes the tastiest kebab
ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!

What the fuck is even happening in those viking countries? Why are the encouraging this kind of shit, what's their agenda?

As far as I know, the police in Sweden said that there is no video of a rape and that the person arrested at the apartment will be free by morning based on the lack of evidence.

>wp Sweden

So when is / b / going to organize a Rape Tour thru Sweden?

Well its obvious that the police said that there is no video, in this fucking shit country everyone are afraid of being labeld "racis" for standing up against the destruction of Sweden

The thing is, you get paid tones of money for opening up nigger housing. One guy in my town owned an old elderly housing and turned it into a nigger house and makes around 20k swedish kronor per nigger he houses. Currently got 23 fuckers living there

this!
so Sup Forums do your best and find this fucking video to keep them in prison