Girl Feet. Girls you know, Girls you don't, but preferably Girls you know. Post them up...

Girl Feet. Girls you know, Girls you don't, but preferably Girls you know. Post them up, and let's jerk off to their Feet.

Fucking hot

same girl.

nice fucking toes very suckable

one more of her. love her feet!

come on bros. whos got some to share? or at least bump and comment.

Woe. Yeah her toes are hot. Who is she?

french girl. only pics i could get. she unfriended me lol.

oh damn. cute girl. nice toes. who is she?

lol any reason why?

i didnt know her that well. we met once in sort of a chance thing. added each other on facebook. never saw her again. probably she was just clearning up her list. that or she found out guys were jerking off to her feet lol

friends little sister

wow. must be fun going to your friends house

forgot to reply, same girl

shes really fucking cute. how old is she?

Nice. My friends sister has hot feet too. Luckily I've been able to cum in most of her shoes

shes pretty hot.

18 as of two months ago

I had a lot of fun with her shoes

you ever take videos of your work? would be cool to see you using these cunts shoes

god damn shes hot. beautiful toes.

even better in person. shes always barefoot too

cute as fuck little 18 yo blue toes. where you guys from?

CT

mmmmmm those fucking toes. love shit like this. ever get at any of her things? shoes or wahteer?

nah not into shoe sniffing and shit like that.

fair enough. i was never into the smelly feet thing either. i just know there are guys here that like to cum in girls shoes and stuff.

sisters friend

hot toes. got a pic of her?

a friend

You should deff try it. Fun t watch them put their shoes on not knowing they're filled with cum

Nice

wow. what a pic. sole and tops in one shot. cool angle.

My favorite

fucking beautiful sole shot. and great tits too.

Brother's wife, I fap to her feet constantly

mm lickable soles

damn these are pretty fucking hot. who is she?

oh fuck. those soles just made me cum!

nice

a friend of mine

thats so great. such a violation there lol. hve more of her? how often do you see her?

cute girl to go wit those cute feet

Please more

left here

another new michelle pic

hot girl. who is she?

oh damn! thats a good one. love her big feet.

was anyone here yesterday when guys were posting the girls they knows facebook links and that dude was messaging them to tell them guys were jerking off to their feet? anything every happen with that?

I adore how big and lickable they are. But mostly how big they are. Love big feet like Michelle's

Magdalena, a girl I knew from middle school

magdalena has some really fucking nice feet. where is she from?

Serbia. And yea, her feet are pretty good. Love her arch

i was there when he messaged one. screen capped this. i thought it was the only one. were there more? i didnt see any response but i left. dont know if anything happened after. would have loved to seen that. do you know if there were more?

forgot cap.

those central euro women. balkans austria hungary etc. they seem to all have really hot big feet

yum

yes. also love that she keeps showing them to us ;)

yeah man, serbian women have some great feet, maggie included

and I hope she never stops

fucking hot man. nice long feet. great arches. suckable toes. awesome. havent seen many serbian girls feet. would love to see more. thanks for sharing.

oh man lol. i can't stand white knights but i do have to admit this is pretty funny. would love to see her reaction.

oh yeah, can't forget those toes too. tho I personally prefer arches