"I'm afraid due to your past experiences with littering in the theater aisles...

>"I'm afraid due to your past experiences with littering in the theater aisles, I'm gonna have to charge you an extra $50 to see the new Ghostbusters flick"

Sorry, but you should know that eating crab legs is messy

Even after all the times I let you suck my dick?

You definitely need to charge the ghostbusters audience for 2 seats.

>Ghostbusters
>flick
the new Ghostbusters is kino in the purest form

>DINDU NUFFINS standing around not working
Anyone else surprised?

>mfw people throw their trash all over the floor are the same jackasses who whine about the prices, like they don't have to pay someone to pick up the trash they leave

why am i behind the counter?

i don't give fuck about any of it, the entertainment industry could disappear tomorrow and the world would be a better fucking place

I think he's posing for a photo. I could be wrong, though.

Why are you on the Television & Film board?

Robert please!

i recently went to the theater, hadn't been in awhile
anyway I get in & sit down, can't find the controller anywhere
finally i ask one of those retards that snoops around looking for people who smuggle in snacks & shit
and hes like "sorry sir we had the xbox one wireless controllers removed because people were stealing them"
this is bullshit, when you buy the ticket you're also buying the controller, i always took mine home, but now everyone is acting like you're not supposed to do that so now theres no controllers
you literally have to fucking bring your phone, download an app, and then use your phone as a controller to play, otherwise you just have to watch other people play the movie
this is why no one goes to this shit anymore & just pirates online

im 99% at least someone in this thread has also run into the shit im talking about, right?

I really doubt you recently or not recently went to the theater

so you think i recently went & that i recently didn't go
congratulations, you cucked yourself

don't fucking reply to me ever again unless you're contributing to the thread

At least the theaters will recoup their money in butter sales...

Sony is fucked tho.

What are gonna do about it huh Cuckboi?

BECUASE I'M A HYPOCRITICAL FAGGOT

Literally all of this was me

:^)

no dont you ever fucking act like you know what you're replying with anymore because first of all its fucking obvious you dont understand how or when & second your fucking replies reek of audacity to the point where the nomenclature is so incorrect i cant even bother to reply to your replies without feeling like im replying to some sort of autismal reply-artist whos doing some sort of convoluted art project where they pretend to reply
what the fuck ever man, rude as fuck to be quite honest with you family my fucking wifes son also

he did not want to embarass you in front of your mom so he gently pulled you aside.

Kek.

Urrraaaarrrrgghhhhhhh!

based tyrone saving theatre patrons from autists

to shitpost

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for upboats, I can tell you I am not a faggot redditor. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop looking like such a bitch-ass trick, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will fuck you in that tight, juicy starfruit you call an asshole. Four inches of man-meat jamming in and out of your narrow sphincter, plunging my rod between your plump cheeks and shooting my load into your colon again and again, leaving you drooling in a puddle of your own cum (for I will make you cum, both jerking you off and several prostate O's) as my baby batter leaks out of you all over the floor.

I could snap your neck you delusional self absorbed bitch. Your a fucking pathetic shell of a man.

look, i get it, you're retarded
fresh off the boat from reddit, baddest site on the net you might think, better delete my history you might consider
the point is don't even try, this place isn't for you kid, you're not ready & you'll never be ready
i get how you need to use Sup Forums as LE RANDUM WEENIE HUT & use reddit or facebook for your serious discussion
i get it, but medically handicapped people like you need to focus more on avoiding eating your fingers by accident as you munch down another eskimo pie rather than posting on here, forming coherent thoughts just isn't for you
like some people have street smarts, some people have book smarts, and you've got shit smarts
so just do us all a favor & let the coastguard roll you back out to sea before you fucking stick up the place kid
real talk okay seek help

I always rip the buttons out of the xbox controllers and sell them on the button black market

Clever girl

Here's your medium popcorn and large drink. Don't worry, no charge for them, we're doing a special today

Where's Jamal?

Fuck off you Jew shill.

You think if you keep spouting that rhetoric for decades on end people are actually going to start liking niggers? Only the lemmings of society like feminists, leftist egalitarianists, hippies, millennial neo-communists and nu-male hipsters fall for that shit.

In fact it's doing the inverse of that. People are tired of having nigger dick shoved down their throat 24/7 by the Jew media saying they DINDU NUFFIN and frankly people are ready to start lynching some porch monkeys again

thats it you're both dead

I'm sorry sir, you didn't hear? He went on vacation and his plane crashed with no survivors

*teleports up inside you*
nothing vaginal, kid

Thank fuck you're hear to serve me, CIA.

I stopped coming to this cinema a long time ago ever since they started employing niggers

5 stars on yelp guaranteed

do I get to bring friends?

no, only people who are not your friends

wait
that nametag...

What is kino?

This was me too.

google it

ENHANCE

You're embarrassing.

>this is it
>the straw that broke the camels back
>I storm the prop room and steal the tnt
>steal a hammer from the anvil storage
>sneak into into the butter mines
>get attacked by theater falcons but fend off any more attacks
>blow up a mountain of butter
>butter landslide kills the kino masters
>tfw Free showings for all

But do you save Tyrone? He is your wife's son's father and he is a good boy he didn't do anything it was all the kino masters doing

holy shit theres like 18 memes in this post using only 10 words
you're the fucking master