Healthy young child goes to doctor, gets pumped with massive shot of many vaccines...

Healthy young child goes to doctor, gets pumped with massive shot of many vaccines, doesn't feel good and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases!

— Donald J. Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/tBCbp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is channeling the chaos powers

No more massive injections. Tiny children are not horses—one vaccine at a time, over time. — Donald J. Trump

I am being proven right about massive vaccinations—the doctors lied. Save our children & their future.

meanwhile at op's house...

So many people who have children with autism have thanked me—amazing response. They know far better than fudged up reports!

Americans are so fucking stupid.

This

imgur.com/a/tBCbp

is this videoshopped?

LOL

streamin some nigga vaccines at twitch
/greatgamesgalore

nope, should hear the excuses people come up for it though

same time

their hands would have to through each other

typical Trumpettte

We need to introduce Sup Forumsarron to Sup Forums.
Make him one of us.

Hopefully he would just stick to Sup Forums, we already have enough autists on Sup Forums shilling for both sides

he already is

He will not shill
He gives no fucks
We must introduce him to the abyss
FIND HIM
CONTACT HIM
Sup ForumsRING HIM TO THE DARK SIDE
One of you...must do this

sad

still can't get over they lost.

alternative facts

Trump our guy!

one of us!

> bullshiting much

Just like Trump can't get over he lost the popular vote

Source on that?

I doubt it's autism. He's a six foot tall ten year old, which will cause some motor coordination problems. He'll be fine, seems like a bright kid,

Bait harder lad

I'll get over when he's out of office, then I'll go on about the next guy

Sup Forums is just as autistic as/b/, if not more so.

2017, the year counting became bait

>He's a six foot tall ten year old
Manlet spotted.

>He's a six foot tall ten year old, which will cause some motor coordination problems.
Yeah, most 6ft tall 10 year old kids I know end up playing for the NBA.

>you're fake science

>He's a six foot tall ten year old
>shorter than melania

He's literally obsessed with the fact more people voted for Hill. It drives him crazy. What a fragile little faggot.

Poor kid probably doesn't even know what a golden shower is. guarantee he turns into cumbag adult just the rest of the Trumpette family

Hey, don't blame the trumptards, they were taught alternative numbers as kids!

Eric will show him soon enough.

On a side note, how many girls do you think Trumps sons have raped? I'm guess 6-10 each.

Trump is 6'2.

That's better!
See? You can do this. Just put passion into it.

He's barely a man then. Real men are 6'3"+

>I'm speaking as a comfortable 5 even but

Most doctors agree with this. Except Clinton's homeopathic doctor who believes they're evil.

Yes you should space vaccines. Should you not get them? Absolutely not.

Barron is standing on a bucket in this picture, he's not quite JRHNBR yet

5 rubles deposited, comrade

I bet you have lots of these gifs on your harddrive.

>Jrhnbr

The fuck?

>Jrhnbr
just the right height, no bucket required.

>people can't even imply OP is a faggot anymore without niggerphobes getting triggered

He was refraining from smacking her shit, not a high 5

>AUTISM

>>people can't even imply trump is a faggot anymore without Sup Forumstards getting triggered
ftfy

... is people thinking autism is in any way caused by vaxing still a thing?

it was literally Invented about a SINGLE type of MMR vaccine in an attempt to get the NHS to switch suppliers

Autism is genetic, its trackable up one branch of my family tree back to before immunisation was a thing by about 60 years

after that the records are more spotty and we can't work out which branch it came down from there

see

>I made a sentence entirely unrelated to the one he posted
>post tell him I fixed it for him

Dont miss the short bus champ

The nominee for HHS believes it too

I sure as fuck didn't want to hold my mom's hand in front of the whole world when I was 10

people think Barron Trump deserves to have a normal childhood, people also think global warming is a hoax made up by the Chinese, sometimes you need to realize that having these types of opinions motivates people to act in ways that, when one is anonymous, are uncensored, if you can't handle it then get off the uncensored portion of the internet, I'm not even sure if I dislike Barron but holy shit it's so much fun to make fun of him, I haven't had this good of a time since the Fappening

The guy is just in puberty man, hating his parents and whatnot. Nearly every kid behaves like that at some point in his or her life

"you're not my REAL mom!!!!"

>Intellectualization

But how do magnets work?

That's a big word for you to spell. How many times did you have to sound it out?

if this kid has any brains, he'll stab his pops in the jugular with a fountain pen just like how they killed Abraham Lincoln

HAHA GOOD ONE LOL CALL THE BURN CENTER

What, you think this is my first time fucking horses? I know what JRHNBR means cmon

Not even once, that's why there's spellcheck, but keep projecting, it's healthier for you than repressing it all.

You said it. Not me. ;)

>ur projecting

Ah. The standard defense of the unoriginal Sup Forumstard.

>Rationalization
Yes, let it all out friend, the anger you have in you is unhealthy

that's not anger, it's semen

Holy shit, look at these DUBS

>depending on results

Kek, basically 'if I win, I don't care about suspected corruption.'

>ur just mad

Oh look. More unoriginal retorts from another regurgitator of the same shit every other Sup Forumstard says and has said 1000 times before.

"I'm not gay, I just like to fuck little bois in the ass"

Well, Trump is literally stupid, so it's no surprise he's an antivaxer.

>Undoing
Can we move to more mature defense mechanisms yet, or are you still going to just keep crying?

You're more original than cinnamon

Eh, it's kinda funny...

Vaccines cause cell phones

>if I act like I'm not a parrot of the same ideas and responses that have been posted here for the last 13 years maybe he'll leave me alone

Ftfy ;)

That's a hefty title to live up to.

Vaccines have been proven to cause Atheism, we need to stop injecting our children with mercury!!

Like and share if you agree.

I don't know maybe it's just me and I've been bored for a really long time but making fun of an innocent child who not only doesn't have the means to defend himself but he doesn't even give a shit and he probably hates his dad like every other kid his age, I just hope Trump gets a little peeved about all this, "LEAVE BARRON ALONE!!!!" what a fuckin bitch, if you didn't want your son made fun of then you shouldn't have committed to being a huge sack of shit

>with mercury

The planet the metal or the God?

>Displacement
Damn, I should have known there was some seriously deranged people here, but oh well

Where else would they mine it from you doofus!

>if I keep posting big words I Googled that aught to deter him from engaging me

You really should have known that yes.

It all makes sense now..

How blinded and naive I was.

>Rationalization(again)
oh but wait, I thought I was just copying stuff Sup Forumstards have been using for a while, but now I'm just googling them, could you stick to one form of insult instead of "Trump"ing it up with changing stories?

Here's a fun factoid for ya. You can use two sources for your shit posting.

Heres another one, on the house, just for you. I didn't vote for either of the shit tier candidates.

I'm a sientist and can confirm this. Mercury's surface is 100% mercury, as is its atmosphere. YOUR tax dollars are paying for the space mines up there while veterans and churches go without even basic funding.

Stop buying those Autism shots then the crooked doctors will go out of business and homeless people will be able to afford Chevies.

WAKE UP AMERICA!

>alternative facts
^ it's my new favorite defense mechanism

>they're alternative cause I said they were

Okay champ.

>back to undoing
When will it ever stop going in circles?

Probably not. I'm off work now and I have not alot better to do than watch someone flail about trying to seem like theyre in control of the conversation or even in a conversation. Doesn't really matter what you said or believed or anything. You looked like easy pickings and you were. Kept me entertained while I took a nice big shit. But not my bowels and empty, my hole is clean, and I'm gonna go find something else to do.

So I guess we're not continuing. But I will always cherish our time. Until I forget about it completely in about 20 or so minutes.

That's fine with me, was waiting til the conversation was done to go get my SSID and food stamps