Were you in a car accident?

did you died?

Anything notable happen today?

Are you shaking?

Whats your favoite color?
Have you ever eaten your own cum?
Do you have any pets?
Are you cut or uncut?
Do you accept jesus christ as your lord and savior?

Actually I'm doing good. Some bumps and scrapes but nothing bad.

My morning shit was fucking dense today. Sucked ass.

Bumping with another pic. Sitting down in the ER bored.

Are you asian? Or was it the other driver?

What made you cum during the car accident?

Is the Minicooper your car?
Will you buy Minicooper again?

Did you lose you cock in the accident, or was it gone long before? I'm assuming the latter due to your choice of car.

I notice the way you're ignoring posts about how gay your car is. I think I speak for every man on this board when I ask, legitimately, what goes through the mind of a guy who willingly drives such a faggoty car? I'm being serious. Are you a homo? Hipster? Suck dicks? I mean, if you're gay it's totally cool. That would explain it.

I also had a cooper. Fantastic car to drive. Now got an audi A5 but started looking for a mini again now for my gf but ill probably take the mini the most.

You're gay as well.

>Needing a car to validate your masculinity.

Not even op, but you're a faggot.

Ain't never seen anyone so shit-all stupid as you driving off that road. You musta got manure for your brains

You made your sex change after or before you bought the car?

I don't speak of validation, only that a Mini Cooper is a bitch car, like the Mazda Miata, not fit for actual men, but rather, faggots like you who assumes that people who think a car can give the appearance that whomever drives it either has testicles, or does not. The obvious response to this by ball-less faggots driving bitch cars is to redirect. Good job. You sure told me.