How many you losers wear unfitting hanes or fruit of the loom underwear from Wal-Mart instead of sexy designer...

How many you losers wear unfitting hanes or fruit of the loom underwear from Wal-Mart instead of sexy designer underwear
pic very much related

I see you finally got your grandmas christmas present in the mail. Hows it feel to finally wear your big boy underwear?
I wear boxers btw, no tighty whities for me. I'm not a faggot.
kys nigger

>pic very much related
Having other mans' names on your underwear is borderline gay.

My man. Only designer briefs and socks for me.

Most of mine are calvin klein. Remember to only buy them at actual store, not department stores. The quality of the products they give to stores that are not their actual retail store is inferior.

Fucking lol

Need body pic of op

Being this ignorant

My man, back! Makes you feel more like an adult

I rock meundies and only meundies... gotta keep the jewells in a nice comfy fabric or my whole day is thrown off

Fucking this. Paying extra money to have a dude's name in your pants has to be the most retarded thing ever.

Ehh, doesn't have anything to do with being an adult for me. If I have the choice to buy a hamburger from a fast food restaurant, or an actual restaurant which costs 10 times as much, I'd go with the latter because the ingredients and preparation would be better. On that note, would you try to impress a girl by taking her out to eat at McDonald;s?

Very nice

Exactly. Doing the adult thing. Not the cheap, acting like a teenager thing

Only poorfags don't wear branded clothes, underwear and socks included.

protip for the virgins here: girls love it when you've got tight-fitting, branded underwear on when it's time to fuck.

Would you mind showing us the color of your skin?

This

One pic for the faggots

Literally wearing the underjew.

HAHA!! I wear panties

2/10

Small penis
No muscles
Bitch ass bird legs
Nasty spots on belly
Shitty computer

Would not bang

Not asking for a rate but thanks for staring at the pic so hard

I am a poorfag, I'm in uni and after tuition and buying textbooks I have about 80 dollars to my name. Im not going to fucking spend it on underwear and socks.

>shitty computer

how can you tell? i only see the monitor

>current year
>not going commando

You have to imply if you're gonna shit post, you silly

>Calvin Klein
>not overpriced Hanes

Bruh by the time shes got to my boxers its not like shit is going in reverse from there.

My 9" dick more than makes up for it.

I don't need stinkin' sexy underwear because I'm 49yo and still virgin.

That's why you'll always be a poorfag. Expensive clothing, especially hidden expensive undergarments will boost your confidence and make you strive to be better, not wanting to be perpetually poor.

CK make shit underwear, quit buying that junk years ago

how poor and pathetic must you be to not have paid the cheapest dirtiest ugliest whore on the street to sit on your peewee all those years

If a girl doesn't see your underwear untill you're about to have sex, you're doing it wrong

I spent all my money except for 80 FUCKING DOLLARS on something that will actually improve my life.

HAH

even the faggots think you're a faggot

OP's a faggot.

Called jealousy

Yea because i just go out in my boxers all the time lol....

eh?? im confused

I wear boxers some days, briefs other days.

I usually don't wear underwear.

same

What does Sonic Youth have to do with that?

I wear diapers and panties for fun.
And I met a girl who likes the idea.
So you can suck a bag of oats, OP.
You ain't got shit on me!

you have the body of a 12-year-old lol
underage b&

Lol. You clearly have a small penis.

Yes and its a bit gay too. I wear Nike/Adidas underwear. Its not cheap but not overpriced too. And its not gay. Those Calvin klein boxershorts scream homo. Those are the same guys who buy es Hardy shit and Camp David fagclothes

looking at the picture I totally understand why you'd feel the need to compensate with expensive underwear

I only date women that aren't materialistic so it's not relevant to me. You realize branding in relation to clothes is artificially created extra worth right? I'll bet you think diamonds are great too.

Wait... is that why I have no problem wearing panties? Because I'm not trying to compensate for something?

You have shit on your chest?

Diamonds are great.
They're just an artificially over inflated market.

Large flawless diamonds are kinda rare too. So there is that.

So you would bang him if he had a big penis. You are gay

Don't listen to them OP. Idk about underwear but when it comes to sweaters my designer sweaters are 1000% better than my shitty brandname ones.

no, that's because your uncle made you wear them before busting your ass while you were 7

tracking your IP so I can post this to your FB, send it to your "friend"

Nah, I got into panties when I found a bikini in the woods.
Nice try though.

Meh, i wear underwear from specialized underwear companies. Nothing beats undies that have a pouch to softly hold my junk through the day.

pretty sure calvin klein sells on walMart

You need expensive underwear to be confident. Then you are the fucking problem

The only worth diamonds have is in industry, diamonds for any other purpose is fucking pointless. I wouldn't pay $1000 for one and I wouldn't pay $1. Luckily for me I will never have to buy one, I am the oldest male in my family I have first choice of family rings if I do ever need one.

Brandon?

My friend found a bra in the woods one time when we were hunting

yeah, those are pretty cheap at JC Penny's , I tried them back in the 90s when they were actually in fashion. They don't fit as good as Hanes and the waistband tends to crumple up unless you have a giant gut to hold it up.
Only High School kids wear those, real men wear compression shorts.

I found bigfoot in the woods once, been in every feet thread since

Agreed, industrial the only only practical application.
But a huge flawless diamond does have value due to rarity.
Tiny ring ones, not so much.

Did you take a blurry photo for proof?

like which ones?

> Wearing underwear at all
I'm a real man, I keep it all out in the open, let it breathe. Keep the sperm count high to impregnate your bitches son

Even in the highest quality of underoos, you're still a virgin

>sexy
>designer
u wear lacy womens underwear?
everything is designed, when it comes to man-made objects

>huge ones have value due to rarity

Not really, even huge ones have no real applicable value, except for jewelry. And for jewelry diamonds are kinda meh. Not the prettiest gems by far.

Only black underwear, no skidmarks.

Focusing lasers? Cutting shit?

Rarity = value. It's the nature of the world. Looking pretty is "doing something" in a sense too.
Again, going to agree, there are prettier things out there.
Even flawed coloured diamonds!

You could switch it up a bit if you learned to wipe your ass maybe

This my sides

>he thinks calvin klein underwear is designer
fucking l o l
pleb

It's physically impossible not to leave skidmarks in white underwear. That's why even women leave them.

Still keking

Clean your ass properly, lard butt.

I never get skid marks. In my shorts, or my panties.

Faggots on this board, I tell ya. Can't even keep their shit cutter clean.

>this
I would rather grind a large diamond into dust and see it used in industry rather than put it on some roaties body as jewelry. Plus, for the most part diamonds are only artificially as rare as they are because of how controlled the market is. I will concede that they are relatively rare, but they are still more common than a majority of people think.

use baby wipes or shit before you have a shower you fucking minky bastard

OP is too user. It's just he's too fucking dumb not to waste all of that money on underwear and socks

Op is definitely homosexual.

Why would you want large diamonds for cutting shit, you always use industrial grade small ones for that. And for focusing lasers as far as i know you want other materials iirc. Especially since it would be silly to expect natural diamonds to be completely colourless.

I'm not gonna shower three times a day you crazy bastard

The bathroom in my dorm uses one ply poorfag tier paper and I have never had skidmarks. You must be some fat fuck who can't wipe properly.

Ohhhh ba-do-do-boop meundies, meundies

Hm maybe you're right. I know they also use beryllium to focus lasers.

Show your supposedly clean underwear or you're full of shit

Damn, you're a sexy girl. I'd love to rape you, sweety.

>spend extra money on underwear no one will ever see you in

This has got to be bait youngbetafagwithsmalldick/10

This

How does one get shit on his stomach?

this is is the most fruity thing iv read in a while. What kinda man gives a fuck about his underwear design? This generation has lost its fucking balls, the reason SJW's are becoming the norm.

Designer Underwear you mean fruit of the loom with a different name stamped on and sold at a premium. I may like to buy nice things but i'm not a total retard. Also looks like you picked them up from goodwill. How hard was it to get the shit stains out.
Judging from the shit on your stomach on this picture i see you didn't get it all.

I only go commando OP, I find it liberates the boys.

How do you even get excited about underwear?

holy moley!!!

you have the Braille Bible on your stomach in the form of moles. holy shit I'm gonna puke.

If it's covering a pussy I tend to get excited....
Don't you?

>Adult thing
Explain how these underwear make you an adult, please.