Not really that huge into politics, but I try to keep up to date

Not really that huge into politics, but I try to keep up to date...

Can someone explain to me the actions Trump has taken so far in a non biased manner, and then if you want what you think the implications will be in a second paragraph.

he's leading an army that's losing so progressively fast now

He made a law to combat the affordable care act I think. Idk 100% I don't really follow this shit either.

He's some old dude that wants to make things better for his business partners and himself. Both sides seem to be completely wrong about him he's really just somewhere in the middle. He's not actively trying to piss off liberals, they're just getting mad as a byproduct of his actions and on the other hand, he's not gonna really do much for the average conservative now that he's in power.

fuck that. he's a selfish dog spludge

>non biased

>Sup Forums

>topkek.avi

It's mixed bag. The highlights? Well in terms of good he ended the TPP deal. In terms of bad hes pushing the keystone pipeline agenda and essentially froze the EPA.

He's good and bad, just like all presidents.

Well he is trying to declare martial law on Chicago because of the supposed crime wave (it is falling). Even though the city have lower crime then many places in the USA.

Which is funny because the right wing jerked themselves off about Obama declaring martial law, which he never did.

This whole situation is just fucked. I was talking to my sweet 80 year old grandma and she basically said word for word, and keep in mind she never usually swears "This election was the most fucking stupid election I've ever lived through."

Meet the new boss same as the old boss.

He's just another politician that the right leaning millennial generation loves for his use of memes and making SJW cry and the older generation loves him for speaking his mind and going to bring back da jobs and shut out da immagrants b.s. they all buy hook line and sinker every election.

He wants to save baby's from the evil liberal baby killers!

cells*

no

fuck trump

no second guessing

skullfuck him into oblivion Sup Forums

/Thread

Pic related it's Trump. Hillary's on the outside, pissed she has to wait her turn since Trump.basically cut in line.

He's gone back on most of his promises publicly before even entering the Whitehouse.
No Muslim ban
No Hillary in jail
No replacement for obamacare in sight, just repeal and take his word for it like always
No wall at Mexico's expense. Tarrifs aren't pesos and will most likely end in an embargo
No enhanced interigation

His cabinet is all billionaires and terrible choices like Betsy devol and Tom price which probably won't make it into the cabinet. Only time this has happened in American history.

Anyone look at his approval ratings? 32% approvals during his inauguration which is different than polls because that is likelihood to vote, not opinion on the president. Another worst in history. These have gone up to 40% now though.

Trump has done some good though. He did kill the TPP so he's got some credit for that.

his good deeds are a reflection of his hellish deeds in his head

He hasn't said anything about abortion actually. Well besides leave it up to the states

Call me a newfag go ahead, but wtf is /thread? I literally know everything but that.

Means it's the best answer/response and the thread is over and not worth reading anything else.

wow the newfag scent is so strong, it almost smells like shit and semen mixed together

and you would know that smell how?

He already called himself a newfag

Has nominated several simply unqualified people for positions (Rick Perry to a job for nuclear physicists). Signed a executive action that stops insurance companies from being punished for ignoring parts of ACA. Has ordered EPA employees to stop all publishing of new documents from the government (i.e. stop working), signed executive action to approve keystone pipeline. Has suggested U.S. Troops will plunder Iraqi oil (illegal and dangerous for our armed forces). U.S. will no longer give aid to international groups that provide abortion information or access. Has claimed that millions of 'illegals' vote for Hillary with no evidence or source. Signed executive order that gets rid of a federal program to help first time home buyers.

idk i just do

He's right I've been on Sup Forums around 6 months. I know I'm a newfag.

don't make it tl;dr, don't ever have a quark of sympathy for that fucklord

6 years 6 months 6 days 6 hours, 6 minutes, 6 seconds

feel like your life is running out now?

good