Facts that trigger the POTUS

Facts that trigger the POTUS

Other urls found in this thread:

mic.com/articles/121660/7-reasons-the-united-states-is-the-greatest-country-in-the-world#.xSY5eTOYR
variety.com/2017/digital/news/donald-trump-inauguration-twitters-live-stream-viewing-1201968128/
youtube.com/watch?v=H4ThZcq1oJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>wants to put tariffs on the chinese
>wants to bring jobs to america that will most likely be lost to automation
>increases the price of products across the u.s.
>lower classes are royally cucked

Logic isn't allowed anymore libturd! Durrr suck it up

Because we aren't a true democracy, we are a democratic republic

prove otherwise pls. sry im a retard sjw libcuck :'(

crybaby millennial detected.

That's not what a 'republic' means you dumb cunt. There are many republics which pick their president based on popular vote.

But you are right about America not being a democracy though.

sure kid. just repeat what you are told.

more failure.

Just accept it

aight den, tell me then pls user, what will come out of dis?

Take your bait and fuck off to reddit where you belong

Um, Okay so Idgaf about Trump or Clinton or anything but I do like shits and giggles. How about we start a Twitter hashtag #standwithbaron to show our solidarity and support for his autism and learning difficulties.

#standwithbarron #autismawareness #autismsupport #supportbarron #barronisanhero

1. Thinks building a cripplingly expensive wall that may not be feasible and won't work is a good idea.

2. Thinks talking shit, alienating and possibly starting trade wars with other countries is good for the American economy.

3. Thinks he can tweet and threaten American companies into bringing manufacturing jobs back.

>Thinks posting bait on Sup Forums will accomplish anything

Trump totally gained lots of support through the internet. People spamming Sup Forums, reddit and facebook probably caught some indecisive faggots that don't fact check.

This is what passes for logic in your circles.

>post fake news
>accuse other side of same

that you're retarded? way ahead of you kid.

sorry don't speak slack.

wow really want to put your head in the lions mouth.

>dat pic
But that would require agreeing with Trump.
That automatically makes you a dumb angry white xenophobe.

you are correct.

moron

sorry. am autism :(

all facts upset our illegitimate dictator.

op's a fag. that fact alone triggers everyone.

Hillary didn't win sorry.

trump will investigate voter fraud all he will find is he lost the only fraud is what put him in power he is a tiny cocked wankstain being cucked by the russian

But why would you use such an old meme? She barely leads in this picture (probably made day after), but the final vote tallies show her up by 3 million votes.

> tfw republicans have to make up "facts" because real facts trigger them so hard

sure m8 he just happened to win by statistically improbable amounts in a few key states with no interference by the most skilled spy organization in the world. The fact that we know that russia influenced things and don't want the common people to freak out about how much is total coincidence.

I will never understand why the fuck republicans WANT to live under fascism and have their rights taken away.

He doesn't need facts, he's got alternative facts and any time a real fact comes his way he calls it fake news

you can't win against the trump faggots, but you can watch as this once great nation is completely shafted, sometimes it takes getting a really shitty leader before the rest of the population wakes up

Fact: POTUS think its unfair that germans do not want to buy crappy american cars.

fact trump is a narccasistic sociapath (diagnosed) emotional age about 11 and he dont give a fuck about america

Trump supporters favorite beer

we already know that lol

that's why I voted for Trump, I want America to cease to be the best nation on earth haha

Answer da man

In what ways is it currently the best?

now china is the only superpower time to learn mandarin

enjoy trying to reconcile "alternative facts" with reality

well till trump fucks it up

-best military on earth
-best economy on earth (unless you combined the EU total but since brexit not sure how much it dropped)

mic.com/articles/121660/7-reasons-the-united-states-is-the-greatest-country-in-the-world#.xSY5eTOYR

If you don't think the source mic.com is legit, the graphs the used are sourced from US government archives lol

but yeah I voted trump to watch him fuck up everything that makes america great while trolling everyone in the process

Mm here i was starting to get thirsty, but thankyou im no longer so for i have enjoyed a nice cup of your liberal tears thanks bby

>thinking the US is the greatest

I also voted Trump to destroy the US

sad little man

just post this and you win

I'm sorry did you have something important to say?

sad little man make post on internet.

yup, china invested 360 BILLION in green energy while the US under trump is trying to delete the EPA

shit is funny, that is why I voted for him, watching him fuck over America is funny

sure kid. enough about yourself.

you proved my point sad man

well that failed. why am I not surprised?

Not even close

sad man is sad

sure kid

did u even read the image user?

thinks he has something. makes fool of himself on the internet.

hey you shoulda voted trump too, we can all watch this nation get fucked together!

not intelligent enough to come up with own response.

Clean energy development has nothing to do with the existence of the EPA.

variety.com/2017/digital/news/donald-trump-inauguration-twitters-live-stream-viewing-1201968128/

If we wanted to piss of Donald, using his kid as bait could work

think you may be on to something special there, user.

itt butthurt libtards still crying 2 months after election

Everything triggers him. He only wanted to be elected so the secret service would protect him from the meanies and so he could use the presidential bunker as his safe space.

Lol good luck with that faggots.

I'm just waiting till all u cucks inevitably change ur minds when he fucks your country and its relationships beyond repair.
You guys will eventually fall silent. Hopefully not in a radioactive armageddon...

This one is even more funny.

It says there's a lot more niggers with nothing better to do at 10 AM on a weekday than there are white people.

I'll take that as a go ahead then. Besides, the fuck do you care? He's a shithead aspie rich kid, regardless of who the president is he was on our raiding list to begin with.

>tfw i'm not American and watch this shitfest
>pic related

You're an aspie if you think this will do anything.

LOL, so true.

Swede here, doing the same.
But then I look back at my own country and sob.

antifa at work

>inb4 "Trump's madness will affect you too"
Norske bror.

It will make my dick hard. That's something.

This is the funniest of them all.

I am confused. What is bad about being antifa?

this was my favorite Trump clip of the entire election

if I had voted, it would have been for him
youtube.com/watch?v=H4ThZcq1oJQ

that's about your style kid

uneducated fag here, can you explain to me what a republic is / means please

Ha ha!! What you are drinking may be warm and salty, but it is not tears my friend - they don't call him the PEETOS for nothing.

So talking about boys and autism gets your dick hard?

You're a special kinda something.

Don't be a fucking pussy, The nortern European countries are great, unfortunately the right oriented people in our coutries don't see that, and focus way to much on the negative shit

millennials are such retards

>he doesn't know I posted a picture of the civil war

All as planned.

yawn. children's hour already?

and meaningless.

being an anti fascist? well that's an opinion, nothing inherently wrong with it I suppose

being part of the organization antifa, the terrorist street gangs that loot stores and caused severe property damage over the course of this Trump guys election. That's where it's bad!

Holy shit if cow shit and corn fields could vote you'd have a point.

by all means do.

#austismIsSrs

FACTS THAT TRIGGER THE PROGRESSIVE LEFT?

"You're still trying?"