Dear Sup Forums

Dear Sup Forums,

I really need your help on this one.

My wife had breast cancer and she went for, what I thought, a removal of said cancer. However, when she came back and showed me the result the doctor had COMPLETELY REMOVED HER LEFT TIT. She asked me what I thought and my first response was: "It's horrible!" She cried and got angry, so I tried to explain it to her best I could I said "look honey remember when that one speaker of your car stereo was busted? You hated having to listen to only one speaker!" She continued crying and so I got mad and called her doctor to ask him what the fuck was wrong with him cutting off her complete left tit like that. I said: "Look pal maybe you buy your wife new tits every year but to me that's at least 9 months of salary!" to top things off her nipple is gone! They just threw away the tit AND the nipple. So even if I WOULD buy her a new left tit the nipple is god damned gone, now how in the hell is that supposed to make sense?! One tit minus a nipple. I told the doctor he owes me a new tit and a new nipple and slammed the phone on the hook. I god damned loved that tit.

Can I sue this doctor for a new tit?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_Ties
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

your wife will be ugly with tit or without it

just be glad she's all right now.

SO not only are you angry at ur wife for making a life saving decision but your so hung up on it you ignore her....

Just tell your wife to calm her tits.

Your wife allowed to remove the tit. Also who cares about a tit. Pay her a surgery and make her feel comfortable or she will soon leave you for sure

>being this retarded

tit*

>when she came back and showed me the result
>"bye baby, gonna get my cancer treated, cya in a couple of days"
>"okay hun take your time with telling me if youre gonna die or not :)"

horrible bait

Withou t-it

That shit looks late stage, it's probably already metastasized. You're fucked.

Ha!

surely this is a troll right?
no one is this bad at being a human being, right?

I think, at this point, it's just better to buy a new wife than to repair your old one.

So you'd preffer a busted titty over no titty?

> doctor removes cancerous material from your wife
> doctor saved your wife from dying, loses two tits, including nips, in total
> doctor saved you a tit
> doctor does not owe you a tit

Dude ur titty is gone forever, but dont waste time on this luxury. Frankenstein wait for you any way.

I heard somewhere that cholesterol plays a role in breast cancer. Idk check alternative stuff like plant base diet and stuff.

Can you sue? Yes. Will it probably get thrown out of court? Yes.
Malpractice is the only real way you could successfully sue him. That being said, you'd have to prove un/intentional malpractice, and I am not really sure that what he did falls out of the norm for normal procedures. It's not like he could put the nipple on ice and reattach it after he removed all the cancer. It became medical waste. Have you talked to your wife about having the other one chopped off as well instead of plastic surgery? I'm sure you could get a guy to make some new nipples.

ALSO if he worked for a hospital, you will have an especially hard time proving malpractice and getting paid.

can someone post women with 1 boob pls
I might have a new fetish but I'm not sure yet

Not shown any concern about how your wife is then? I can't help think this is a thread to get a reaction. If it is real I hope you get testicular cancer and your wife points out it's like only having half the chinese she ordered...

>he must have spoken to her about what he was going to do

this is a rule in his career, if she wasn't aware of the situation..

a, she didn;t listen
b, he didnt't tell

if b you can sue
if a tough shit, cut of her other tit and imagina fucking teens for life

wait imagine 6

Underrated post

hello again Sup Forums,

Well I just came back from my little visit to the surgeon. Yes, I'm the tit-guy. ha-ha. Very funny motherfucker. I was angry because he removed my wife's left tit because it had cancer inside of it. He removed the whole god damn left tit and even trew away the nipple. I went to his office just now and lo and behold there he was, talking to ANOTHER couple trying to trick them too. I was gonna have none of that so I pointed at the guys wife and said: "does she have that tit thing too?" this nurse was trying to stop me from getting in but i shoved her aside. The guy was just sitting there and said : "no my wife has leukemia" and i was like "Well you're LUCKY then because this guy is likely to cut off your wifes tits too!" My wife's doctor was like "now i can't have you disturb my other patients" and i yelled out "what, your other cancer meat you god damned butcher?" and dragged him over his desk and threw him right in to this silly little plant tree he has standing in to his office. Before he could yell to his nurse to call the cops I popped him right in the eye and yelled "IF YOU HAD TITS I'D CUT THEM OFF TOO YOU FUCKING RAT BASTARD" and then I just got the fuck out of there. My buddy just called apparently theres a warrant out for my arrest my wife is in the bedroom again crying but my father in law gets it he was like "no i get you man they butchered my daughter".

>Goes to sn,ap,ch,at,y,co,m
>Enters school's hottest girl's name
>Gets free nudes

poor lady. methastasized. she's doomed, even if removing a tit.

instead of counting tits, you faget, try your best to make her last moments true happiness.
>"her last moments" does not mean your penile penis

lmfao OP, gj u sweet basterd

Got anymore of those phat tits that doesnt look like it was punched by war machine?

>this thread

i've been looking for it for years i shit you not

>left tit

fake and gay.
it's her right tit, you 12yo faggot.

also, what did you expect from surgery? "Mr. Dude-san, here's your change - a nipple".

Its called a mastectomy.

So her health and life-threatening illness is clearly not as important as her tit. You're a swell guy.

Sup Forums doesnt erject cancer, it becoms it. tell your wife she is cancer and that she needs to fuck off.

You are more stupid than most of Sup Forums people.

wow, rude.

Whats with all the pussies on Sup Forums that would stay with a woman that has a missing tit holy fuck. Surgery is expensive, if you dont have the money youre supposed to stay with a bitch with only 1 tit or spend a fuckload so she can feel better? Fuck that, i aint fucking a bitch with a retarded looking scarred tit

He's not wrong

Better that way. Paying for surgery over something you werent responsible of? Just get a new wife that has nice tits

Dude what the fuck are you talking about, its from radiation of radiotherapy

I'd rather fuck a trap

Also OP you're a true faggot

Someone pretending to be THIS smart while completely believing the garbage OP posted is fact.

LOL.

You should just give her your nipple if you care about it so much buddy

More Christy Mack tits please

You're a very horrible husband.

You should rethink your life, she needs your support the most and you shunned her and knocked her confidence completely.
Your a terrible person, how would you feel if you had testicle cancer and lost one of them and you had the piss took out of you by your wife?
Who am i kidding you've got no balls anyway

only faggots like the left tit

Hes pretty rude though dont you think? clearly not a Christian upbringing.

Send her back to get the other tit cut off, because right now the balance is off and she'll start to spin when you fuck her.

HOW ARE Y'ALL FAGS FALLING FOR IT LMAO
THAT'S HER RIGHT TIT, NOT THE LEFT ONE. OP SUCKS DICKS

in all honesty i would be more concerned that he didnt lop the other one off too in case the cancer had spread.

also do your wife a favor and leave her, she clearly does not need a self interested asshole like you.

Or you could donate a tit since you obviously are a ass-frustrated female.
Or better yet, show us YOUR tits.
For science.

>left tit
the left tit is the covered one, you turd of a camel

Re: your pic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_Ties