So I saw a weird text on my girlfriends (was trying to check the time and it was just there...

So I saw a weird text on my girlfriends (was trying to check the time and it was just there, wasn't trying to read her texts) phone, after a bit of googling and cyberstalking I've discovered shes been working as a prostitute (it's legal in this country) this has been going since before we met, I have reason to believe shes stopped but she still actually hasn't told me about it. We've gotten along great and I had even started savng for a ring, as we've been talking about marriage/kids.
What the fuck do I do, feel like shit. Dont want to cofront her about it and admit that I stalked her to that extent, but pissed off that she lied about her work.

Other urls found in this thread:

getthelube.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ditch her

Im afraid that's my only option, but it's so freaking hard, I wanted to spend the rest of my life with this girl, but now shes ripping my fucking heart out. I wish I hadn't read the bloody text.

Bumping with tits

You can't turn a hoe into a house wife user. That's science

I fucking hate science man,
I've never been in a serious relationship before, how do I end it?

Next time you see her just tell her it's over user

Thanks, I guess that's my best plan, anyone want any more pics of her?

supply us with more pics OP

Fucking leave her.

All she'll do is cuck you and then run away.

Coming right up, does drinking make this sick feeling go away?

Probably but then you'll go full alcoholic just face it m8

I dont wanna be that guy but, .. you can get any girl and at age 25+ she probably had tens or even like hundered dicks inside her, yours just got paid for it

Shes 19 but yeah, unfortunately my curiosity got the better of me and I found roughly how much shes done. It's just been an unpleasant day.

Aye but if it's been going on whilst they've been going out its her being slutty and cheating on him

Yeah im not sure how I'd feel if she had told me, but it's kind of a lot worse that shes been telling me she had a different job.

I wonder if when you work it all out,I got a good deal on her compared to her clients.
I doubt it

Sucks to be you man, don't do anything before talking to her (she'll probably deny everything). Tell her to be quiet and listen, first ask her if she used to be a prostitue. If she says no instantly dump her because even if you show proof she'll just try to minimize the damage. If she cries or whatever the fuck she does, have a long talk about everything literally everything (work, stopping, future)

My life may be completely fucked over, but hey; I'm getting dubs

You have two options OP. Either cut ties because she a hoe. Or take a cut because she a hoe, keep that pimp hand strong bruh. Also more pics.

Tell her exactly what you told us. That you came across the text by accident, it roused your curiosity, and you checked it out. Apologize for delving into her personal life, but demand an answer. Ask her what you really mean to her. Don't throw everything away for something you may have misunderstood. It's possible she stopped when you two got together.

Dump her or dump her corpse. You choose, but I would go with option two.

I definitely cant do.the last one, I guess being forever alone again better than this, I tried to ignore it but I can't, I saw her earlier and tried to play with her boobs, all I could think of was all the guys she let play with them for money, I knew she had a lot of sexual experience so I'm not just butthurt that she isnt a pure virgin, I just didn't see this coming at all, shes met my whole family, even spent a fair bit of time with my 10 year old neice. Im just so fucking.devastated.

if she hasnt told you about it, she doesn't trust you enough to have a healthy marriage.
If you cant talk to her about it, you aren't comfortable enough to have a healthy marriage.
Dump her, tell her you cant really see a future in it and get a girlfriend that hasn't had kilometers of dick in her.

Even if she stopped. You don't want to marry a whore.
(you don't want to marry at all, but that's another topic)

Most girls take as much cock at least she got paid for it. Unless your going for a virgin just get over it , or talk to her about it.

this. i am fucking terrible at communication but am trying to get alot better as i get older. this is what i would do

getthelube.com/

Unfortunately I know she kept going for at least a few months after we were together, but this is what Im going to do, give it a chance to keep going otherwise segue into a breakup conversation

Or, let us try to contact her and purchase her "services".

Ditch her and next time don't think about marriage before you know shitpile your next gf is hiding

She didn't take up he guy in the weird text, and based on her 'job' that I now know to be a lie not having any more shifts for ger I really do think shes stopped, and I don't want to find out otherwise. It's most likely over either way, so who gives a shit really. Also I'm out of pics I'm willing to dump. The rest have more face than im comfortable posting on Sup Forums even if she is a whore.