Turkey a shit

What were you watching when WWIII begun?

cnbc.com/2016/07/15/gunfire-heard-jets-seen-flying-in-turkish-capital-of-ankara.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Military_coups_in_Turkey
youtu.be/AR8D2yqgQ1U
youtube.com/watch?v=IQpRYh-pJ6w
youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
youtube.com/watch?v=2jzScgAhSt0
youtube.com/watch?v=GG6y-5OYc_0
youtube.com/watch?v=sJO8mpSUuVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he thinks WWIII will begin in Turkey
>fucking Turkey
>TURKEY
this isn't 1909 and people don't give a shit about this crappy country with its roach eating autocrat.

It's a member of NATO and one of the top 10 nations in the world by military power

wtf im russian now

It's high time. Erdogan was becoming dangerous. I hope it will be successful.

and that military is currently at war with its ruler, who is hated by EVERYONE in the international community. the roaches are about to eat their queen.

>he thinks WWI will begin in the Balkans
>fucking Balkans
>BALKANS

>when helicopters use laser ammo

I get all my news from Sup Forums these days. Who's the good guys and who's the bad guys?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Military_coups_in_Turkey

It's not like this is something new.

This. But there's no real telling what the military stands for.

Are you not taking into considerstion how the influx of both turkish and syrian refugees will flood fucking europe? Have you not learned the lesson turkey is keeping the shit from hitting the fan

I'm not European. God speed.

Military coups are nothing new in Turkey. They're claiming it's to preserve democracy, which is the usual reason Turkish coups happen and unbelievably the army almost always honors these promises.

This coup is actually a good thing. The Turkish military is secular while the president is Islamist. It's basically Tom Cruise taking on Hitler from Valkyrie.

>it's a Sup Forums thread that's gonna hit the bump limit
i implore you all to reconsider

he won't get killed like Gadaffi. at worst it will be Syrian exile.

>Erdogan
>Islamist
pick one.

I wonder what is the military stance on Kurds.

isn't the Turkish constitution secular, and he's trying to subvert it? I might be wrong.

This for christs sake every fucking time s bum babby fag from Sup Forums posts his shitty charts with no fucking sourced

>m-muh neo ottoman empire
kek

>Erdogan did not immediately make any public statements, but CNN Turk reported that he was safe.
>CNN Turk also reported that some hostages had been taken at the Turkish military headquarters in Ankara.

Who IS this CNN Turk?

Really faggot i know turkish and their brand of islam is really lax

Are you memeing?

code name: Deep Roach

The PM said he wanted to normalise relations with Assad, reversing the position Turkey had up until now which was to oust him. They've also been proactively dismissing foreign journalists and human rights watch groups. Things were turning bad.

>dismissing foreign journalists
they also locked up a few journalists for 20 years.

>Erdogan did not immediately make any public statements

Aparently he hasn't even been seen for the past 6 days.

So possibly he's being hooked up to a car battery somewhere or he fucked off to some shithole with half the country's treasury before the shit started flying

Well he is buying so much oil from ISIS that it's hard to argue that he isn't at least a bit sympathetic.

Thanks, goy. I mean, guy

Absolutely based, can't wait for the Turks to come they are welcome here in Germany any time

That's just good business.

This is such low effort shitposting it could only be coming from a fucking leaf

Fuck off cuck

Watching the Arab Spring and all these long-tenured leaders getting fucked with begs the question: How the fuck did this guy do it?

Well, he wasn't a head of state in Arabic country, so that might have helped.

Why the fuck is this thread on Sup Forums. Fuck off

Cuba isn't in Africa or Asia

>Islamist
the word is Muslim

Whats wrong, goober? Not enough crying about plebbusters female edition and cuck spam for you?

This.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAH
If the people of Sup Forums want discuss that, then this is what the board is here for. Could apply a better disguise with film connotations but whatever. Only cancer complains about fun threads about things, like this here, in the heat of the moment.

yurocuck /po/tards

This thread has literally nothing to do with Sup Forums. Why did you even make the thread here.

you would have probably said "who thinks a big war will happen over a small nobility assassination in a backwater country" in 1914 too

You wanna know how I know you're from Reddit

What's your song to play when the bombs go off?

youtu.be/AR8D2yqgQ1U

by being a good guy instead of a tyrant

Found the redditor

At least it's not a Sup Forums thread.

ok fine whatever but let's be clear what's happening here
>entire international community hates Erdogan
>apparently his own military hate him too because they're trying to oust him this very second
How will this lead to WWIII? If anything this will prevent WWIII in the long run.

>22:22:22

You sure are, rabbit

>goober
What does that mean?

Go back to Sup Forums

It's 5 o'clock here Britcuck.

Or a Ghostbusters thread.

For some people only

Ever seen a guy selling new high end stereo's or projectors or whatever out of his car on some random street corner for 1/5th the market value? That's kinda like what I picture buying oil from ISIS is. They have no sense of economics and all of their shit is stolen, so they don't really give a fuck... it's all profit.

I don't actually know what they're paying for it, but I bet it's cheap as fuck. Way cheaper than what the US is getting elsewhere.

fuck y'all we invented time.

FUCKING SICK OF YOU FUCKING MOUTHY YANKS SHOW SOME FUCKING RESPECT

kek every time you trigger some 16 year old pol reader into dumping his ms paint "infographs" then consider it a victory

kek, what kind of shithole country do you live in?

Man I visited Turkey when I was 15 and they worshiped the ground I walked on and were cool as fuck. I even got a few marriage proposals lol, but the point is Turks can be pretty fuckin' cool and if you're American you're good to go. Germans... probably not so much.

What the fuck is actually happening? someone explain please.

TURK HERE

A.M.A

Only faggots make graphs.

WHAT IS THE STATUS OF KOKSAL BABA

Ironically, most of the food I've eaten in Turkey was in a leaf.

youtube.com/watch?v=IQpRYh-pJ6w

youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg

we saved your ass in the last two wars and we'll probably have to save your ass in this one as well.

you fags need to start carrying your weight.

I want to know this too.

I, for one, welcome our new soviet overlords.

Are you white?

Bit rude m8

shoo shoo roach coach

Anybody know any realistic films about army coupes?

oh shit forgot about that lil nigga

That is kind of a mystery to me... I mean, only considering the US mafia there was what... 10-15 hit attempts? I'm sure many other groups tried.

The guy even supposedly had sex with 3 different women a day. How the fuck did no one think to get one of those chicks to bite his dick off or something.

WTF, was this before or after the Bataclan.

>b-but it's on television

So is professional wrestling. Fuck off.

>Turkish refugees
so I can finally get my brown waifu?

>we
You did nothing, faggot, you spend your days shitposting from your mum's basement.

>before or after
Which do you genuinely believe deep down in your heart, autismo?

>begun
We've been in one for a while bruh

>wrestling isnt kino
youtube.com/watch?v=2jzScgAhSt0
youtube.com/watch?v=GG6y-5OYc_0
youtube.com/watch?v=sJO8mpSUuVM

Found the cuck.

Post hot turkish sluts

I'm OP and I haven't even posted ITT yet besides making it. I was genuinely interested in what people were watching, and strangely I don't think a single user actually gave an answer.

All I wanted was to be able to review Sup Forums's stupid fucking pleb opinions to myself in my backyard bunker as I die a slow death during the nuclear holocaust.

>The guy even supposedly had sex with 3 different women a day
I don't believe this.

>Which do you genuinely believe deep down in your heart
Before.

if you ever say that to my face I will ring your damn bell so hard you won't be able to drink tea for a week

FOOTAGE OF COUP
FOOTAGE OF COUP
FOOTAGE OF COUP
FOOTAGE OF COUP
FOOTAGE OF COUP

Kek, I'd like to see you try reach the rope, mister manlet.

So is a lot of stuff that stays up

Again
Is this taking away room from your cuck meme threads mate

I've always wondered how a military coup actually is executed... No matter how shitty the leading party is, the coup can't be unanimous. How do they do it? Passing notes in the locker room? Aren't there portions of the military that would fight back, and report any mischievous backroom shit? How is this coordinated?

Maybe it's cause I'm American and we're under constant surveillance (even more so as military), but I really have trouble seeing how coup's actually happen in the modern day.

This looks pretty cool.

UNDERRATED

SEE Sup Forums, ON Sup Forums TURKISH FLAG POSTERS ARE KNOWN AS TURKROACHES

DEEP ROACH IS A REFERENCE TO THE INFORMANT IN THE WATERGATE SCANDAL, AND THE FILMIC RELATION IS WITH THE 70S MOVIE ALL THE PRESIDENTS MEN, WHEN THE WASHINGTON POST WAS STILL A LEGITIMATE NEWSPAPER AND NOT AN SJW BLOGROLL

it's real turn on cnn

What's the actual state of the coup? All I can find is either "attempted" or "in progress."

What are the local views of it? Are people just standing aside? Fighting with the military? Defending the government?

>Is this taking away room from your cuck meme threads mate
Yes.

Colin?????