Hi Sup Forums. I am on abilify and i would like to try shrooms...

Hi Sup Forums. I am on abilify and i would like to try shrooms. Will the meds prevent me from tripping or will it kill me? also general /drugs/

Other urls found in this thread:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
erowid.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

don't be a vagina and you'll be fine

Do it faggot!
Post results.
Also, there used to be a /420 here. What happened to it?

>asking Sup Forums for life and medical advice on drugs...
You could have asked just about anyone else...

Shrooms will add schizophrenia to your depression

It's absolutely fine. Shrooms have a zero mortality rate. Also, don't get scammed into paying for them, you can just go ahead and find them out wild in the forest

Holy shit people here are dumb.

YES the anti-psychotics will prevent you from tripping. Sometimes they are actually use to abort trips.

Does abilify grow your tits like risperdal

Op is drug addict white trash trailer park bitch with more edges than bismuth obv

call me what you will, but shrooms are a mental state drug. you just need to clear your mind and put yourself in a good place. they will do the rest of the work

From wikipedia
>Other uses include as an add-on treatment in major depressive disorder, tic disorders, and irritability associated with autism.

kek

I don't know exactly what aripiprazole does, but it's a partial dopamine agonist while psiloc* are serotonin agents. Why do you take the medicine?

shut up fagit this is not how it works

don't listen to this nigger either

such as a doctor?

OP I can only tell you if it's safe if you tell me why you take aripiprazole

is abilify an SSRI? If so, do not do psychedelics. It can give you serotonin syndrome which very much CAN kill you

I think you might be thinking of 7chan if I'm not mistaken.

That's bullshit, unless he already has schizophrenia. Tripping doesn't cause mental illnesses like schizo, but it can bring out latent mental illness.

Really PSA don't ask Sup Forums for advice on drugs. Bunch of fucking mongoloids. Psychonaut wiki and Erowid are your best bet.

Medfag here, shrooms mixed with Abilfy can make your penis permanently lose
two inches in length.

Neuroscientist here. All this fucking thread is retarded. Except this guy. He cool.

>Will the meds prevent me from tripping or will it kill me?
i dunno. try it and post results so we all can learn

>abilify
YOU ARE ON PSYCHOSIS MEDICATION YOU FCUKING RETARD
WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN CONSIDERING TAKING MUSHROOMS
YOU FUCKING STUPID FAGGOTS
STOP POSTING THESE RETARDED DRUG THREAD WHEN NOONE HERE KNOWS SHIT ABOUT ANY OF THIS

My boyfriend takes 5mg of abilify everyday. When we did ecstasy he stopped taking the pills for two days as ecstasy and abilify would conflict. After two days of no meds he had an amazing roll, and didn't come down for almost 12 hours. Then he took his meds and went to bed.

Shrooms should be basically the same thing, though be careful as shrooms can fuck up your head and how you perceive things if you are weak minded and of little will.

Shrooms are a spiritual sorta thing, if you just take em all the time you get zonked.

That being said go do A FUCKING GOOGLE SEARCH YOU CUNT and go so read the threads people have made on bluelight forums ya dingus

Plenty of us have done drugs tard. Just because you're like 5 doesn't mean the rest of us are.

i take it for my borderline personality disorder and depression

how was mom's cooking tonight?

OP- ask your doctor if its ok to eat shrooms, not Sup Forums

>Plenty of us have done drugs tard.
OH HURRR HURRRRRRRRR I HAVE DONE DRUGS SO I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT DRUGS PHARMACOLOGICALLY AND PSYCHOLOGICALLY
YOU FUCKING IDIOT

pretty good thank you:)

Abilify? Ain't that the stuff that turns people all religious and shit, that cult leaders use all the time on their followers?

Enough to know they aren't spoopy

Shrooms can cure your multiple personality disorder

I take Abilify and do psychedelics. I find a dose 150% the size of a normal dose generally gets me tripping at the same level. This is with a daily 10mg dose of Abilify.
Do not stop taking your antipsychotic on your own for any reason, especially not just so you can do psychedelics.

oh fuck offffffffffffffffffffffffff.
you people are seriously retarded
the guy is asking if a combo of aripiprazole and psilocybin is safe and most of the answers are
"oh maybe idk xddddd"
then you faggots act like you know something about the subject
you are all so fucking stupid and I am sick of these retarded threads popping up everyday because people dont know how to do research or even what they are about to take.

no, its not an SSRI

Try it and report back

1. how many chans are there?
2. went on 7chan/b/, WOW they're faggots

>CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!

Drugs are good, get over it.

Just gonna through out advice.

Grab an eigth of shrooms.

Psuedo day 1:
stop taking your abilify and fast for 24 hr.

Go for a run for 10-30 minutes as soon as you get up.

Drink 1L of water before noon.
Stay active all day.

Drink 2L of water and 1L of orange juice before 6pm.

stop drinking water.

go sleep.

Day 2:

No work or school, wake up glass of water.

30-1hr later eat a cap, just the head of the shroom or just the stem.

Feel out the effect, its like a body high at low dose and wont really psych you out except releasing some phobia of what you might expect.

2 hr later have regular day.

Drink water eat clean fruit/veg light meat. (Clean in general)

Go to sleep.

Day 3 or 4:

1/2th 8th trip or 1/4th 8th. Eat with a glass of OJ.

Go for a walk. Best experiences are in real life not just zoning out. You can meet people and talk to them without any kind of visi's happening, it's also great to just think about your problems without some kind of overwhelming feeling of doing nothing because you are strewn out across the couch or bed.

Best of luck.

Eat the rest as you want.

Psych meds have a 2 week build up but only a 3-4 day come down. It be best to wait a week or 2 off of them.

They are some poison man.

did I ever say drugs arent good? you fucking mongloid

You heavily implied you were terrified of all drugs like the dumb kind of geeks.

Abilify: Agonist at: 5HT1A/5HT2C Antagonist at: 5HT2A
Psilocin: Agonist: 5HT2A/5HT2C/5HT1A:

Abilify seems to be a antagonist at the 5HT2A-receptor, so it seems this receptor is blocked from psilocin. I dont know which effects the other receptos that react to psilocin have on tripping, but it seems that the 5HT2A is the most 'important'.

And yes i copy/pasted for harm reduction.

Trip safe and peace out

>though out advice

yeah, listen to this dunce

or maybe you are just a brain dead moron who doesnt understand jack shit about anything
I have done more drugs in my life than all of you faggots combined
I have researched psychoactive compounds in an actual approved laboratory for 5 years now
I have developed dozen new RC chemicals
it just makes me fucking mad how you little kids talk about these things like "oh yeah just take everything dose doesnt matter"
you dont take into consideration that even though 2 drugs are safe a combination of them could be deadly
you are just clueless

I don't believe you at all, sounds more like uneducated blabbering that someone who's never touched a drug would say. I bet you think LSD makes people jump out windows on the reg.

you are fucking clueless bud

Why would someone lie on the internet?

Sure, least I'm not a pussy. I'm willing to try shit and find out, unlike you. We know sleeping pills and alcohol are bad mixes, but many other mixes are very good. Like the drugs you've literately never touched. Didn't realize they were still doing D.A.R.E in middle schools.

your trip will be very full and with little effects. waste of shrooms

did you even read my fucking post?

>We know sleeping pills and alcohol are bad mixes, but many other mixes are very good.
oh jesus christ please stop posting

Coward

not an expert but have some experience in an actual lab and even though your claim to dangerous combinations is true. you sound like a child who just googled the info.
can't understand how worthless someone must feel to lie so hard on an anonymous board

I'm not even sure if you are trolling anymore or not
I clearly said I have tried more drugs than I remember

semilanceata?

This as fuck

googled what info exactly?

I clearly said I don't believe you. You're probably afraid of coffee too

you are just ridiculous now

Not nearly as ridiculous as your fear based fantasy

where the fuck did you even pull the illusion that I fear drugs?
are you in a fucking delirium bro?

Hi there

New to drugs?

---How to not Sup Forums retarded---

Sup Forums is a terrible place to ask for drug advice. Why? The opinions on Sup Forums are generally subjective, uneducated and ill-informed. If you’re a newfag to drugs you won’t be able to tell fact from fiction.

Drugs ARE dangerous, incredibly FUN, but dangerous... Here’s some facts: There is no drug on planet Earth without negative side effects. Anything you buy on the street is usually a gamble. Millions of people have died taking drugs and so could you, you’re not special.

Drugs are awesome, so educate yourself so you can enjoy them to the fullest.

For future drug inquiries try:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
erowid.org/

ALL the information you need will be there.

Or don’t follow my advice... I couldn’t give a fuck if you’re alive or dead tbh… but you probably do.