I'm a guy laying in bed at 3:26 PM on a Wednesday

I'm a guy laying in bed at 3:26 PM on a Wednesday.

Ama

What's it like to be a faggot?

Nobody cares about you.

Are you autistic?

I care about him.

what kind of sheets do you have?

I lay in bed all day every day. Clinically depressed.

Obviously

My psychologist says no but I still wonder

Thanks user

I dunno, some I got from wall Mart a year ago.

Same, don't sleep well either.

Face reveal? Or just tell us if you're at least okay looking.

Are you me?

Doing the same in a timezone 5 hours ahead
Felt awful all day

I don't think I'm terrible looking but I'm not a Chad either, i feel like i look like a faggot but it's just low self esteem. I'm probably just average, at least on the outside.

I know people who post on here so I'd rather not show my face. Too dark in here for pics anyway.

We're all the same universe so i guess maybe.

I feel awful just about every day, still laying here cause I can't think of a reason to get up.

I've been feeling much worse today over personal stuff, but even on most days I don't feel great about life

Don't feel bad Op, I just got off work at 3, been laying on my couch relaxing since.

I hear you, just do your best man. Humans weren't made to aspire so high, all any of us can do is our best. Just remember, no one knows what is the right way to live in this world, we still don't know why we are even here in the first place and as far as we know none of this matters.

Must be nice, back injury destroyed most of my job prospects years ago, I'm still in my twenties too.

get wanking

Disability isn't so bad man, you can still draw it and get a part time job, so long as you don't make more than X amount a month (not sure on the exact number)

you play RuneScape?

I haven't been approved yet, if they deny me maybe I'll just kill myself of shit gets too bad. Not sure yet but this life doesn't really seem to be working out too well anyway, it was probably always going to be like this.

No, is it good?

no - it's total shite, that's why I'm asking you.

What kind of shithole country are you in that it's still Wednesday afternoon.
The rest of the world is way ahead of your gay nation

I'm probably worse off anyway. I played eve online up until like a month ago, would not recommend.

America....

You play street fighter 5?

I've heard you always get denied once or twice, you gotta keep applying for it.

Best friend had to have a cadaver bone put in his neck after an injury, it took him a year and a half to be approved for disability.

>Making fun of someone for the time zone they live in.

where were the time zones thought up again?

I'm not so good at fighting games, i just don't have the passion I used to, i never learn the combos.

That's what I'm afraid of, you'd think not being able to walk and having a slew of mental problems would be enough.

Who does get on disability on first go? What's the obvious approval case? No arms or legs plus deaf blind and dumb?

You're in my time zone. How do you find it?

Not my country anyway
Retarded burgerfat

It's ok I guess. I have friends overseas though so I always feel behind, don't really get to see them anymore. I guess we are the standard for America but it doesn't really matter tbh.

when was the last time you had sex?

Most people who get disability immediately were born with their condition, whatever it may be. I can honestly say that my friend was miserable and hard up for cash for that short time, but after he was approved and got a part time job helping people with computer problems, he's a happy guy..

Same time for me and I'm here in bed. Ama

Literally never

I guess that makes some sense, I'm living at home and am in college. Maybe if i get a degree i can do something similar.

You live in town or the country?

>retarded burgerfat

Fucking kek. You're gonna have to be a bit more clever than that user.

I don't know what you mean but I'll say I live in town and country because that's a van

Remember though, you can only make so much and still draw disability. So you'll have to choose between working full time and making money the normal way, or part time with disability. I'd go for the first one if I were you, that is, if you don't mind paying off student loans for most of your life. That's why I learned a trade.

Well at least you have options, I'm stuck in a town small enough where there is jack shit to do but big enough so if you do anything fun you get the cops called on you.

The only money i make now is from school financial aid, and that goes straight to living expenses.