What's the best and the worst country to visit in Europe in your opinion Sup Forums...

What's the best and the worst country to visit in Europe in your opinion Sup Forums? In my opinion the best is Sweden haven't been there but looks quite good to live in and the worst is Serbia.

Norway, More money than Swden, but less shit to do, unless you are into hiking

>In my opinion the best is Sweden
Sage goes in all fields

go to norway rather than sweden, its the same but less cuck-for-sandnigger-cock

also dont come to finland, this place fucking sucks

Any country on earth is shit. Go to a different planet.

well im from croatia but ive visited numerous other eu countries,and i can say that nothing beats the coast of croatia in the summer. + ultra europe is here for the last couple of years,and split is fucking beautifull. great weather,pretty cities,warm clear water and good partying.

why are you not liking finland dude,they say its the best eu country.

>ubekistan
>european
Are you brain dead

That, but suggesting to stay away from the bloody rocky islands, which are as barren as a 90 year old's womb.

Also, Slovenia, small, easy to go through majority of it and plenty to offer for its size

Too many immigrants in Sweden. I know from experience

Belgium, the nation were nobody gives a fuck about anything.

In that map, the worst is most likely Turkey. I know, because I live in that Middle Eastern hellhole. I can't wait for the day that I will leave this hellhole for good.

Besuch doch das DEUTSCHE VATERLAND! HAIL HITLER

only in hell can you leave this place my eksici pic

Go back to toru, you fucking çomar.

A better map of europe

Ireland

It is perkele,not too many niggers except helsinki metro area

Irelands the best turkey the worst

France and Scotland have got to be the worst in western europe.

Ukraine is the worst country ever. Greece - a Paradise.

enjoy your dictatorship, laikci gavat

Durun siz kardeşsiniz ):

I concur, Croatia is gorgeous, one of the best places I've been.

The best is Romania and Serbia because they can handle muslim fuckers like you basterd

Impaling illegal immigrants. Just a romanian thing.

PS: This wall is needed mr. trump

the Scandinavian countries are great to live in, and even better if you're born here and understand the culture.
I'm Norwegian and i don't think my country offer much for tourism compared to other countries in Europe besides beautiful nature and nature activities. Its also extremely expensive to visit.

There are so many other beautiful countries in Europe though which suits all your needs, whether its partying, cultural/historical areas, sunny relaxing places, etc. Scandinavia is not worth visiting unless you're specifically interested in the place.

fix u

Like romanian carpatic mounts love

get the fuck outta here you dumb ass erdogan praising fag

yeh theres 1033 islands,you shouldnt go random ofcourse,only visit the more trendy places like Split Zadar Dubrovnik Pag and such

not gonna argue with that. Also checkers

Go to Poland. So many muslims as lakes in a desert.
Beautifull girls and cheap alco.

>get the fuck outta here you dumb ass erdogan praising fag

How does it feel to be a nigger-k*rd prototype you gerizekalı nutellanın evladı?

this + sea and mountains

kek

Sweden is falling don't go there the muslims are taking over. Same with germany and many others, shit all of europe might be lost before we reach 2020.

Why serbia?

>worst country
England
>best country
Any of the rothers

my m8s are going for an exchange there... what is there to look forward to?

>adding Turkey to a map of european countries