Any femnons into humiliation?

Any femnons into humiliation?
Pic related my cock

That's not small dude, just because it can fit comfortably in a womans hand doesn't make it small. Get a better fetish

How is my cock not small?

Hoping to become a dom. I think maybe I can help.

smaller then average. More importantly that thing is fucking ugly.

your dick looks dry.
do you even moisturize bro?

Your cock is a humiliating thing in its own

Kik?

What do you mean?

unfortunately no. I mean that shape is disappointing and you're cut eww. Have you ever gotten a women off with that thing?

I've tried my last would tell me how small my cock was during sex

Why do I feel like that's why she left you....

Maybe. She did always tell me I have small balls and that she'd wanna cuck me

Sounds like your half a man

But that gets you off for some reason does it?

Sure. Play with that thing you bad boy! Ooooohhhh, I'm getting so wet! So wet that I can feel it...
...all over my balls.

Great looking cock, makes me drool all over my keyboard. Would love to meet you, i'd let you do anything you want to me. Such a hunky hand aswell, if your perfect cock is any indication. you're one hell of a hunk. Don't ever change, you're perfect.

I'm thinking of becoming a guy who abuses doms. I, too, need your KIK.

I do not have one but oh this is fun I think I could make a living hurting people.

This guys kik is foolofatook809. He's a Fucking cheater. Already got someone to post him Twitter

Looks pretty average to me, why even let society dictate you? You are perfect the way you are, I'm 21 and I've been with 12 guys,and honestly. I prefer your cock to any of them, i'd try to humiliate you, but I can't. Since there is nothing to point out

Well, I would like to hurt you for free. So take that? I must have missed your KIK. Did you post it?

Sorry, I got so excited thinking of all the fun I could have that I forgot to read. Just give me your home address. I'll work with you.

Ok so just to clarify I do not have a KIK. hahah sorry

Mmm I would love to get a chance to be on the receiving end, but I have a rule about not meeting people off of Sup Forums.

I'm married, so it's not going to happen. But if I did meet you, I'd bend you over my knee and give you a good spanking. Then I'd take your temperature. Anally. Then I'd use the same thermometer to take your temperature orally without cleaning it. I'd take a pic of your pouty face and save it in my phone. Periodically, I would pull it up and jerk off to it.

Jesus , you've got issues lady. I'm out of here

And I am engaged. you had me with the spanking and lost me with the thermometer

Not my stick

Congrats on your engagement. Hey, it's my fantasy...and I like to jerk off. Hope your fiance gives you what you want, because I'm not gonna flirt with someone else's bride. But I enjoyed that. Thank you.

he does his best but that's why I have a pet. Not my thing but hell that's part of the work right?

Shane...come back! Come back, Shane! Come back! (Sex work is legitimate, and we all have issues, Stephen Urkelanon.)

Just curious, how much do you charge? I asked my wife if I could pay a sex worker to dominate me. She said "Not at this time." (That means, "WTF? NO!" btw.) Just curious how much I would need to budget.

Oh I haven't started officially just though this would be a good place to practice.

Sure sure. Well, best of luck to you! Congrats again on the engagement.

You did an okay job; could have been better

Aww thank you! I'll get there one day.

>Any femnons
no

What do you look like?

I would love for you to practice on me when ever you wanted

I'll keep popping back up here see if we bump into each other again.

Snapchat?

nope sorry just remember Vanessa Mischief

I won't forget it!