The extended cut is basically just clark kent meeting with Black Lives Matter

>the extended cut is basically just clark kent meeting with Black Lives Matter

fucking seriously? this was what you DC cucks were hyping so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Movies-TV-Blu-ray/zgbs/movies-tv/2958935011
nationalreview.com/article/435036/captain-america-superheroes-dumbed-down
strawpoll.me/10746474
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are a massive cuckold. Kill yourself.

?

APOLOGIZE

ive only seen the extended cut and i can say it was absolute shit, and im a DC fan

>tfw WB shills highjack your memes

can u fuck off with your shitty thread that no one gives a shit about?

*farts*

You mean the black woman who later is revealed to have been an actress and later thrown in front of a subway?
:^)

you realize the batman v superman is good is a meme right? everyone here fucking hated the movie on release and blasted snyder. then the memes starting rolling in comparing it to 2001 and other classics and thebdummy new fags fell for it and now actuslly are convinced its a good movie.

its shit. even kevin smith, who liked ghostbusters, who swears by batman, who loved man of steel, hated this movie and said the only thing enjoyable were the parademons.

the flick is shit. its over. one shot at making a batman and superman movie and warner royally fucked it up

A P O L O G I Z E

amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Movies-TV-Blu-ray/zgbs/movies-tv/2958935011

The trivializing has grabbed such hold that when a genuine pop artist like Zack Snyder deepens comics lore into visionary, moral art (the profound Man of Steel and Batman v Superman), many fanboys, and critics, react with anger, resentment — and ignorance.

In a similar sense, Civil War exploits recent political trends such as Black Lives Matter. Black actress Alfre Woodard (whose portrayal of a comically psychotic wench was the only convincing characterization in 12 Years a Slave) appears as a grieving mother who blames Stark — standing in for the Military Industrial Complex — for the death of her child, a promising youth with a 3.6 grade-point average. Woodard’s “Who’s going to avenge my son?” shamelessly taps the illusion of Michael Brown, Freddie Gray, and Tamir Rice as Boy Scouts and potential Rhodes scholars. That’s way out of bounds.

This patronization is consistent with Marvel Studios’ political infantilizing. The vigilante Avengers’ inability to avoid collateral casualties when fighting the bad guys raises the global body count. These blithe depictions of tragedies precipitate the film’s basic ideological quarrel, similar to that in the powerful Batman v Superman. Yet Civil War’s evaluation of this dilemma, of what’s at stake in American politics, is petulant and trite. Stark critiques the roguish Rogers: “Even when he’s wrong, he thinks he’s right. That makes him dangerous.” This tempts a Bernie Sanders/Elizabeth Warren–style American self-reproach, just as Sanders is the model for an early scene of Stark at MIT funding every student’s research proposal. It’s alarming — if not offensive — to see an entertainment film feed this fatuousness to juvenile moviegoers so as to shore up their political fancies.

nationalreview.com/article/435036/captain-america-superheroes-dumbed-down

>he doesn't understand BvS is a synthesis of western cultural evolution not seen in cinema, and only ever seen in art with Ulysses

And those who were dancing were thought insane by those who could not hear the music.

it's odd as fuck because ultimately all of clark's sympathy for black people (as the nice jewish outsider he is) is manipulated by the facebook+soros figure

>>the extended cut is basically just clark kent meeting with Black Lives Matter
fucking lol

wait until you read superman comics from the last few years

too many things about the movie are like this. it's weird

>he thinks liking Batman v Superman is a meme

top kek

it's not a good movie, but it's far more memorable and interesting in what it seemed to attempt than the well-made formula of other capeshit

sure thing buddy
strawpoll.me/10746474

bump because this thread is the best BvS thread currently up

bump

if people weren't so desperately trying to convince others it wasn't dogshit, it would've been forgotten by now.

>all these new fags fresh off the boat from reddit that fell for the meme

christ. summer really is in full force this year

not really. It's bad with some bits that grip me far more than most recent movies.

Even the themes that are totally unrelatable to my views (snyder's randian shit) feels oddly fresh and in its own skin than the recent pixar-tier feelgood superhero movies. It also has some impressive shots - it feels more "like a movie"

it's just a shame all else is dreadful and it's a fucking slog to go through it

Is WW really front and center on the cover? She is in the movie for 10minutes.