Women are going to turn on her fast. she is smarter than them, more beautiful blonde and funnier

women are going to turn on her fast. she is smarter than them, more beautiful blonde and funnier.

This does not happen to the lena dunham/amy shumers because women feel unconsciously unthreatened by them.

but women like this who peacock too much , like lady gaga or rooney mara, have inevitable backlash . women hate that shit.

there is nothing more they like to do than destroy the 'peacock'. Its going to be vicious when the public turns on kate mckinnon. right now she's the toast of the town but women are going to destroy her. screencap it.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/437888/ghostbusters-cafe-society-thats-not-who-we-are?target=author&tid=1152026
youtube.com/watch?v=YsEbNPP8Edo
youtube.com/watch?v=-8TL-LEtA8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is proof, that the movie was based off The REAL Ghostbusters.

>Rooney
Rooney is a LEGO obsessed autist who drools instead of talks and poops herself constantly. She's not a peacock.

she tried to peacock with the 'dragon tattoo' movie by being this over the top weird character, and look at her career afterward. the public destroyed her and made sure everything was a box office flop. she was the talk of the town that year but the public destroyed her.

She's a lesbian, I don't think that applies to her.

Peacocks are male peahens don't have colourful plumage

Weird that cartoon Egon looks like Perfect Tommy from Buckaroo Banzai.

???

damn son

roll

Best wifefu & OP Ghostbuster. What I've noticed is fat, middle aged husbandless woman never support the tough chicks. Remember when Tomb Raider came out?

God, I want her to wink at me like she does in the trailer

I know only thing i like of the movie, she's great.

Is the "Kate Mckinnon is attractive" meme the new "BvS was good" meme?

>rooney mara
speaking of, Ghostbusters would be 100x better if she was in it
would also like to see her in a vampire movie

delete this

Did anyone read Armond White's review?

Weak sauce attacks. White is always 2 steps ahead of us... he didn't like the film but he writes the article in a way that we can't use his comments as ammunition:

>A feminist Gunga Din, Jones’s Patty makes it possible for the SNL white pukka sahibs to feel good about repeating Ghostbusters’ Eighties line-up — as if exhibiting generous social equality. That’s how escapist entertainment works: It disguises Hollywood’s entrenched biased hegemony as happily inclusive fun for all. Director Paul Feig, who saw no need to diversify the cast of his deplorable but lucrative Bridesmaids, perpetuates the same ol’ Ghostbuster tokenism. His cast of romantic dingaling (Wiig), plus-size clown (McCarthy), butch brainiac (McKinnon), and black sidekick (Jones) presumes to update the original film’s nonsense by virtue of representing Obama-era parity (which includes Chris Hemsworth as an unfunny beefcake version of Old Hollywood cheesecake), but Feig forgets that Reagan-era liberals felt no need to demonstrate equality; enjoying white privilege showed who they were, and filmgoers laughed while acquiescing.

Read more at: nationalreview.com/article/437888/ghostbusters-cafe-society-thats-not-who-we-are?target=author&tid=1152026

I've been riding that train since the Big Gay Sketch Show days, and that show was fucking terrible
youtube.com/watch?v=YsEbNPP8Edo

Rollin

>McKinnon
>butch

>A feminist Gunga Din, Jones’s Patty makes it possible for the SNL white pukka sahibs

Rooney is who every parent in the town points to while saying "I hope my kid doesn't turn out like that." She's used by parents to scare children. The towns people see Kate ride Rooney into the LEGO store, strapped to her wheelchair and wearing a large helmet. Rooney is screaming something weird about dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets, and drool drips from her mouth while diarrhea flows down her legs. It's the girl who was banned from the McDonald's ballpit. The girl who has been arrested for soliciting sex with a little boy. The rich freak.

Rolento

no one said attractive, just she's hot as shit compared to the others... you know... like

it's NOT that hard.

OP are you trying to imply that Rooney is attractive?

I went to Legoland with my wife's son and I swear I saw Rooney being breastfed by Kate at one point. Rooney was visibly wearing diapers.

Rooney is a mess. Her family has supposedly been thinking about euthanizing her.

Roland

My gf works at a special needs school in LA and Kate sometimes bring Rooney in. However, Rooney is sent away almost every time because she can't keep up with the kids.

trips get

Do you think either of them know about this?

Leggo

>but women like this who peacock too much , like lady gaga or rooney mara, have inevitable backlash

Yes, because when I think "intelligent women", I think of Lady Gaga.

dat camtoe

She sounds perfect. Is she single?

they'll turn on her because she's a gender traitor.

rolllllll

no, No...NNNNOOOOOOOOOO

I think you're exactly right. While Kate
McKinnon is what everyone hopes their kid will turn out.

I don't get it. What happened?
Admittedly, her character was the only ok one. Still overall 'meh,' but she was the only one that had any somewhat funny lines.

>Pukka sahib (/ˈpʌkə ˈsɑː.Jb/ or /ˈsɑːb/) is a slang term taken from Hindi words for "Absolute" ("first class", "absolutely genuine" for English users) and "master", but meaning "true gentleman" or "excellent fellow".

>you'll never serenade Kate McKinnon

youtube.com/watch?v=-8TL-LEtA8o

Rolling

r-roll

based & rare

>would also like to see her in a vampire movie
Actually a really good idea. A lot of vamp shit makes them seem autistic as fuck for whatever reason, being too old to care or whatever.

I think if they just let her walk on set and filmed it without her knowing, with some fangs, it would do alright.