Reminder that MBDTF is now officialy reddit: the album

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/6YRtJcj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mine mine mine mine mine

>yo jay i need a verse from you on this song
>sweet whats it about
>monsters, it's like a me-
>that's my shit ye, i know tons of monsters!
>well no, it's more like we're the monsters, like a metaph-
>don't worry ye i got this: godzilla, sasquatch, king kong, loch ness, zombies...

>Killa without a conscious
>Murder murder and black convertibles, I rape and pillage ya village

lol i intentionally misrepresented the facts in an effort to produce a humorous result my man

MBDTF also won the Sup Forums album bracket.
Does that make Sup Forums Reddit:The Board?

damson.jpg

It means reddit has polluted this board but I'm not surprised as this has been going on for years and I'm tolerable of it.

Aww man now I can't listen to that album.

it's because reddit is shit for music discussion and i'm not talking about opinion only.

The upvote/downvote system stifles it so much and no one sorts by new. Plus so many of the subs (indieheads and hiphopheads for example) prevent you from making album or artist specific discussion posts outside of the general threads. Those threads are too big though and everything gets fucked within 30 minutes and all discussion is dead except for people circlejerking over the top 3-4 comments that usually are comical and not actual discussion

Does everyone on here browse Reddit, just so they can bitch about it on Sup Forums?

Remember when Kanye drones posted the polls multiple times on /r/Kanye in an attempt to make sure MBTDF won?

Really makes you think

yes! please join in

Yeah that's most of reddit in a nutshell. The site is garbage.

it's good as an alternative to google sometimes since there are subs for everything.

>supreme champion

I mean, a lot of people on Sup Forums hate the site because we get tourists from there who don't lurk before posting and then complain about board culture that anyone who actually knows the board is absolutely fine with. So yeah sometimes we like to bitch about reddit.

The site isn't garbage if you're finding technical stuffs that do not require any kind of discussions. Its just a snatch and grab site.

>Any board on fourchan
>Actual discussion

>I only browse Sup Forums and Sup Forums
It really shows

>now

I know (or at least I hope) you're not serious but this really is why the whole Sup Forums/reddit thing is dumb and has been dumb since it started. As much as people might now want to believe, it's just the nature of the two sites to share a large crossover audience. The only difference is that because there are no user accounts here there's more mindless shitposting as opposed to "cool" shitposting and because the structure of reddit comments sucks there's more room for unpopular opinions here (in that they're more likely to be seen, not more likely to be thought or posted). But it's largely the same types of people talking about the same things.

But it is pretty apparent that boards on Sup Forums usually have more developed knowledge/taste of whatever the subject is than their reddit counterparts, discounting Sup Forums.

i keked my man

>reddit is bad
why? I never got this meme.

>now

>it's
what is

reddit pollution of the board. do you always have trouble reading?

already been discussed

Reddit pollution of the board is because reddit sucks?

they come here because the discussion there is lacking based on the reasons stated...can you not follow the thread of the conversation? no one else had trouble

what makes them redditors then if they think Sup Forums's better
>no one else had trouble
what trouble
also prove it

This is old news, there was some "reddit flag" thing redditors made that someone posted on Sup Forums and it was like pixel art, and mbdtf was a big section of it, along with the radiohead bear logo.

This board is not much better. We basically have two opinions
>THIS IS THE BEST MUSIC EVER
>THIS IS THE WORST MUSIC EVER

There's no in between, and when it comes to an album like this, it's "sacred" to Sup Forums and if you don't agree with legions of critics that it's some earth-shattering classic then you don't have a legitimate opinion

The truth is MBDTF is extremely overrated with near no lasting influence on sound of hip hop. Flockaveli was a million times more influential and it's effects are still seen to this day.

But that opinion would be ridiculed because "muh Kanye's genius". It's the same with all the Sup Forums core shit.

An album like MBDTF is perfect for redditors, because the critics, the pitchforks, all TOLD them it was a masterpiece so now if they like it it'll be a reflection of their supreme taste, AND it has the added bonus of being extremely easy to digest and listen to. It's the same reason they love Radiohead, it's "experimental" enough and critically acclaimed enough to give them cool points, but easy to listen to so it doesn't challenge them.

They go to reddit... have the same taste... then can't discuss because the site is set up horribly for discussion, so they come here and post. making them redditors who pollute the board.

you are either a moron or a troll so either way, goodbye.

>The truth is MBDTF is extremely overrated with near no lasting influence on sound of hip hop. Flockaveli was a million times more influential and it's effects are still seen to this day.

truth. Late Registration is the real GOAT Kanye.

why the fuck is there so much clipping in MBDTF also, it is so annoying. I still really like the album but I agree that it's overrated since it's not even his best album. it has its flaws.

>We basically have two opinions
depends on the thread but yeah. 5x5 rec threads are the best things on this website because people actually talk and are measured with their opinions and recs.

So how do they end up on reddit? Is it the first site they use? If no, aren't they whateversitors?

>no proof
Sad!

>So how do they end up on reddit?
like anyone could even know that

>Is it the first site they use?
like anyone could even know that

>If no, aren't they whateversitors?
struggling to see your point here

>>no proof
>Sad!
it isn't an argument that needs proving. it's a theory.

Ive grown to like his verse

>it's possible to know how people end up on Sup Forums but not other sites
shdihdshishdisdhihdihdidhidhdhdddhihddhdddddhihhishsyyyyyy
>struggling to see your point here
no one else had trouble
>it's a theory.
calling an asspull a """"""""""""""""""""""theory"""""""""""""""""""""" is an extremely reddit thing to do you fucking redditor

how do you know people end up on Sup Forums?
is this their first website?

>no one else had trouble
no one else is talking to you

>you fucking redditor
so you admit that people from reddit pollute here?

>how do you know people end up on Sup Forums?
nice question retard
>admit

just asking the same questions you are. you still haven't answered.

>asking the same questions you are
no you didn't retard
you also haven't answered my question

are you having fun being a twat intentionally

are you having fun being retarded

you are the retard who can't understand that people from reddit come here.

you are the retard who is wrong

not an argument. bye

>not an argument
not an argument
>bye
you said that before

Damn...

*sniffs*

discord.gg/6YRtJcj
We have traps and good taste in music

>It's the same reason they love Radiohead, it's "experimental" enough and critically acclaimed enough to give them cool points, but easy to listen to so it doesn't challenge them.
Everyone has different interests, everyone has their own form if autism. Some people love films and arent terribly interested in music. So they like the simpler forms of music. They woukd call your taste in music esoteric and your taste in films pleb. Simpler isnt worse you fag. Triggered.

No, that means that that faggot who posted the poll on /r/Kanye and rigged the polls is Reddit. But the guy who hosted the polls is doubly more Reddit because literally everyone knew, there was a link, and he still didn't disqualify it because of his extraordinary Kanye bias.

>this being said by a tripfag
Like pottery

i only go on /r/milliondollarextreme