Why do my knees hurt after taking LSA?

Why do my knees hurt after taking LSA?

>knees weak

your brains memory centers shut down and you were taken advantage of. sorry op

Are your arms heavy?

Palms sweaty

vasoconstriction

smoke some weed it helps a lot, and don't forget to drink some water during the trip

have fun!

LSA is shit. Just do shrooms or lsd. Its like the worst of both worlds imo.

How do I get some of that

>Why do my knees hurt after taking LSA?
Does your butt hurt to?

Dads spaghetti.

Your body is recalling genetic memories of sucking dick.

/thread

maximum kek

only legit answer

thread is full of faggots

LSA is a lot of fun if you take it enough to get used to and over the nausea, then you can up the dosage and not lose your shit and vomit. I've grown to really like it and I've done shrooms and LSD on multiple occasions. LSA I've done 30-40 times and enjoyed it more each time as I stopped getting so nauseous and got used to the body load. Towards the end I grew to enjoy the body load, it reminded me of painkillers almost without the euphoria, combined with a decent trip and overall good feelings. You just can't talk to people on it who are sober lmao that never works no matter how good you think you are they always know

Goes well with a few drinks and some weed, plus it's cheap af and gets mailed to my door

HBWR on ebay

Never got as dissociative as with LSA, even ketamine didn't come close. For me it was very different than shrooms or lsd, but definately not a shit experience.

Aching muscle was terrible, but not moving and just chilling in a hammock in the middle of a forrest helped a lot

>doing a drug with potentially deathly vasoconstriction and not even knowing what vasconstriction is

yall niggas is stupid

LSA is not a dissosciative whatsoever. Thats like saying opiates are psychedelic.

this guy gets it

kill urself wigger pussy

OP, this might sound strange, but did you see "math" or the triangle? Was the trip more visual or mental?

that's true but from the way you're jumping on him I bet you've never taken LSA, it feels different.

>being this retarded

Only did ~120 seeds of heavenly blue morning glories via CWE. At first I didn't think I was feeling it until I smoked a bowl and then ended up getting lost in the mirror for half the trip, so definitely mental

no I've taken plenty to know that calling it a dissosociative is fucking stupid. If your gonna talk about a drug like you know it at least do a little research?

Haven't done k but DXM dissociates the fuck out of me

-Hawaiian baby woodrose (argyreia nervosa):
alkaloid name / % of Total alkaloid / % dry seed weight

Ergine / 22.68 / 0.136
Isoergine / 31.36/ 0.188
Ergometrine / 8.20 / 0.049
Lysergic alpha-OH-ethylamide / 5.79 / 0.035
Isolysergic alpha-OH-ethylamide / 3.98 / 0.024

By the way, 10 seeds of HBWR (strong dose) is 1.30g, so that would mean 10 HBWR seeds is:
1.768mg ergine (that's a psychoactive dose)
2.444mg isoergine (that's a psychoactive dose)
0.637mg ergometrine (that's a medical oxytocic dose, probably not enough to cause much psychoactive effects)
0.455 mg Lys. alpha-OH-ethylamide
0.312mg Isolys. alpha-OH-ethylamide

First off, seed source is very important. You want true hawaiian Argeryia Nervosa, not the indian or any other strain.
Second, you need to be fucking careful with these seeds.
Like I said if done correctly its great, but it can be EXTREMELY intense on higher doses, I have yet to top the experience I had on just 11, I found my spirit animal and just completely tripped balls,
it was actually very uncomfortable and I do not recommend going above 7 in general unless you are prepared for it and know what you are going into.
The main issue with them is the stomach pain/nausea. If eaten plain you will experience very intense stomach discomfort and vasoconstriction on higher doses.
It's pretty comparable to mescaline in a sense that purging is kind of a part of the trip. You eat them, feel like shit for 2 hours, then trip balls.
There are a couple ways to get around this, one being to cap and grind the seeds.
Another is dosing sublingually, but I had very little effects doing that, so far I have only really tripped by eating them,
although I definitely recommend trying dosing sublingiually. The seeds vary pretty heavily on potency and what kind of lysergamide content you are getting per a lot of factors,
I think my batch just didn't work well sublinguially. When I ate 5 straight up I had terrible nausea and purged about an hour in,
on 11 ground and in caps I had some good stomach discomfort and felt bad on the comeup but it was much better than if I had eaten them raw and I didn't throw up at all.
The key to them is to keep the dose low and be responsible about it,
you can very easily have a very shitty time with them.

Legs are sensitive to the effects of drugs I've noticed. The first sign for me of a come up on any drug is a feeling in the legs.

Weed and hallucinogens creates a tingly pleasant sort of tension in knees

Opiates create a pleasant sensation that is hard to describe

It's a weird phenomena for sure.

LSA is completely different though with the vasoconstriction, I know what you mean but I would contribute that to the more distortion of body sense you get on any psychedelic, specifically on LSA with that + the vasoconstriction it can be pretty hellish. I remember low key hallucinating having knives digging into my thighs and thats almost what it felt like, I took a good dose though. You gotta be careful with drugs that cause vasoconstriction it definitely has the power to kill you or send you to the hospital. At least weed is a vasodilator...

I know it isn't, but drugs work different on everyone. It might had something to do that we already had shrooms before it and didnt eat for over a day, but I've never felt that much disconnected from reality

that the best you can do little beta boy?

>le greentext
>that'll show em

I'm done with you, I'm gonna go fuck my gf virgin boi look at my fuckin biceps

>I know it isn't, but drugs work different on everyone
ya but they don't just spontaneously start working on different parts of the brain like that or start jumping chemical classification. Generally you get pretty high when you do 2 drugs together.

I used the Nausea-free LSA extraction from psychonautwiki and I didn't notice much nausea

how big is his feminine penis?

Muscle tightness and cramping is a known side effect of doing LSA.

Maybe take a tylenol

I'm not good enough with brains to tell if there's an area associated with dissociation, but you would expect it to be just an overload on or a block off certain receptors.
It was for me at least one of the most intense experiences in my life, would definately want to reach that state again