Buying a tundra next week. Any reason I should choose a different non diesel truck?

Buying a tundra next week. Any reason I should choose a different non diesel truck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hDhI-K0aAk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

naww,go for it men.

Titan > Tundra

>Not buying american

Toyotas are built in America you dumb fuck. Not like Chevy in some shithole in Mexico

Don't buy American. Japanese and Germans have much better engineers.

Dis bait

Oh so that makes the TOYOTA tundra an American truck? Thought not shitfuck.

I can totally agree with you about the german part

We'll yeah it does. What difference does it make to you if the fat cat is white or yellow? American workers still get paid to build it. Rah rah rah jobs!

>tfw when there us literally no reason to buy a truck outside of construction businesses and industrial applications

I need a truck because other people have trucks and I don't want somebody to kill me with their truck. It's sort of the same as guns.

Just buy a WRX. All the power, none of the comprise, plus you get bonus points for RallyX pedigree.

But if somebody hits me driving a truck their bumper will be in my forehead. I wanna live through the inevitable collision.

Yes the Germans make great pickup trucks.

Rekt

you do know that manufactures already know this and cars are made so no stupid collison makes your car

looking for diesel 4x4 f250 8 ft bed. want to build a camper on it and go /out/ into the backcountry/wilderness and live there on blm/forestry/nationalpark land.

what do you need yours for?

I have a boat to tow

Nice truck but why are considering an enormous truck in the first place?

Get a Tacoma instead. Tundras are fucking huge, and if you've never driven a truck before, you should start smaller

Gona be moving soon need something to tow a trailer and something to transport wedding stuff to Tahoe for my wedding. Plus my buddy just got paralyzed from chest down in a car accident. Need something I can put how wheel chair in

You shoud buy a vehicle that meets your needs.

reminder that if your truck has more than two doors it's for soccer moms

Jesus that bike is built like a tank.

Get an SUV like a normal person. Driving a truck outside of a factory or a construction site makes you look like a douche.

My last truck was a work truck. 08 Chevy 2500hd diesel long bed 6inch lift

That's not enormous

Na I have 9 acres of land constantly doing dump runs

I'm thinking of buying a blinged out escalade or navigator just for the lulz.

Do t buy yank, yanks are shit ar everything.

do it have a 2016 Tundra its pretty nice, use it for hauling around shit almost weekly had an 08 Tacoma before that and it was pretty decent too but the Tundra is def better

Then get a jeep and lift it, but for the love of God don't get a truck. They're just trying to appeal to a false sense of masculinity to sell you a piece of automotive garbage that can't even do 5 miles to the gallon.

Nooo, this doesn't have the pussy magnet

check to import some AMAROK

>Buying new cars
>losing 40% of the value as you drive off the lot

I hope none of you fall for this meme, I bought a used truck with 12,000 miles in 2001 for $4,500 and it's still running today.

wanna know how i can tell you're a faggot?

you're a massive homo

>not knowing the resale value of Toyota

This truck is 40,000 new and the lot I was in had 2014s with 50,000 miles on them selling for 34,000$

Best advice. Never buy new. Let some other asshole eat the depreciation.

Kelly this fucking faggot right here did your uncle who stuck it in your bum bum when you were little have a truck or something

BUY A DODGE RAM

ROOOM ROOOOOOM

GET SMOKE STACKS

YEE YEE

FUCK THE EPA

Agree on anything besides a Toyota. Or if you can just pay cash up front and get a good deal

>wasting that much on a fucking truck

Rams have shit tranny that's why the suck ass

Rear wheel bearings

Aren't there other trucks like the Knight XV, where you can fit WAY more American flag, confederate flag, Trump, bald eagle, bald Trump, and support our troops stickers on the back?
People may question your patriotism with a truck like that.
Don't listen to those who talk about your small penis, they will keep doing that no matter what you drive.
Knight XV, it is the only way to convince your neighbors that you might be straight!

I have an 04 Tacoma had it since it was new. I'll probably buy a '17 tundra in a few years when I can buy a camper.

Buy a cheap as truck for your dump runs then get a proper car so you can enjoy driving. Trucks that don't look beaten up just look like penis extensions for the small man.

i was kidding, all trucks over a certain size should be labeled commercial trucks and should have to pay taxes for fuckin up our environment

I've owned a 6 cylinder Tacoma and a an 8 cylinder Tundra. I work as a framer and I cabinet installer and I own a small fishing boat.

Get the Tacoma. The Tundra is too heavy and the Tacoma is just a sturdy.

dude toyotas keep their resale value very well

plus, you can put the money you save into a lift kit and make the Tacoma look a hell of a lot better than the Tundra ever wish it could.

Fucking this.

How small are American penises (penii?) that you have to drive fucking trucks?

>parked over two disabled bays

Nice.

They're both considered to be half-tons?

>bays
da fuck is a bay? Is that British slang for fags?

no idea, I've lived in georgia most of my life to see the bullshit first hand and unless you are a contractor you dont need an F150

I'm not a truck guy but if I owned that truck would I have to slow down for those Criminal Mass bike protests they have every summer?

The the love of God, don't buy a new vehicle. It depriciates 20% as soon as you drive it off the lot.

If you want a new truck, buy a 2016 that's only 6 months old for 20% less money.

youtube.com/watch?v=hDhI-K0aAk8

Na. I'm sure there is a legal exception for running over liberals.

American trucks are a bit shit really

lmao nobody listens to this an end up getting fucked over unless they are rich

that is the best piece of advice anyone could have

unless you are rich their is no reason to buy new

It would be a toss up for me between a Tundra and an F-150.

They are basically penis extensions
For the stupid or the insecure

Full disclosure, I DD a shitty Corolla to my blue collar union job, have a 15 year old F150 for truck stuff.

Exactly

If you want a 2016 tundra buy it used and save some cash.

>get a tacoma
My Nigga. Fucking LOVE my Tacoma. It's virtually indestructible.

Tundras are built in Texas faggot.

You're not getting it. The value of the American truck is their low maintenance costs.

And the profits go to the Japanese you fucking communist.

And everything else we buy goes to Ghina

At least Americans are getting paid to build them, well, if you consider Mexicans Americans

Looking at getting a truck soon as well. I've got it narrowed to tundra or titan, possibly F150. Nothing else does it for me. I'm only looking to spend 23k at the most and I can get into a 10-12 tundra for that.

Their parts are cheaper? They drink less gas?

And used parts are cheap and plentiful, I used to find lots and lots of chevy and ford trucks at the salvage yard to get parts from, but now that I have a toyota, I'm lucky if there's one in any given yard

V-tec, yo

>The value of the American truck is their low maintenance costs.

Fucking this.

cheap parts.

Whatever, old trucks look awesome, new trucks look like dildo

Where I'm at I'm spending 38k on the 2017 and there are 2014s same lot that got for 34k with 50-60,000 miles on them. The resale value is good. Within a year it will be worth more then i owe

Big penis extension

how much percent of it's driving time is spent off-road? I have to assume like 90%+

2014 Ram 1500 4x4 Big Horn 4dr Crew Cab w/ 6.3 ft. bed

I fucking LOVE my truck.

Fuck the haters that shit on the tranny. Ram ditched that piece of shit 5-speed back in 2013.

No he is just a faggot that likes to look like he off-roads when in reality He hasn't even crawled over a curb with that thing

A tacoma if you arent hauling really heavy shit.

I live in NC, some great trails near me. I take it off road often, not 90%, but maybe 2 weekends a month.

Titan can come with Cummings diesel now.

they do have good resale, but all brand new vehicles depreciate as soon as you sign the paper

I love the look of the rams but I've had one family member and one friend who's trannies got fucked within 50k miles. One was a 2012 and the other was a 2014

So 4 things come out of Texas then?

Good to know.

Titans suck ass

It's cute that you're so naive.

Yeah but then you gotta go through life with everyone thinking you are a total douchebag

Ya def butnim doing a lease to own. One of my good friends is a manager at a Toyota I'm getting it from showed me how it's a great deal to lease a tundra then sell it back for more then it's worth when your 3 years are up and have more money for something else. Pretty crazy when he showed me some of the deals

By a Range Rover. It better than any other 4x4.

>better not buy one of those. girls might know my penis is small.

Could you make it any more obvious that you believe yourself to be inadequate?