HOLY FUCK THIS SHIT IS SO FUCKING GOOD WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS TELL ME ABOUT THIS EARLIER, ALL THE YEARS WASTED

HOLY FUCK THIS SHIT IS SO FUCKING GOOD WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS TELL ME ABOUT THIS EARLIER, ALL THE YEARS WASTED.

Go listen to their other shit pleb.

but we did though

I listen to more shit than you, I avoided this album for a long time because I thought it was just a spongebob soundtrack album.

Stop falling for memes then ya dingus

>I listen to more shit than you
Nice assumption guy

All that means is that you're more likely to listen to shit music than me.

this

HEY LITTLE BOY WHAT YA GOT THERE?

>Hasn't listened to Ween

You're in for some real shit boyo, listen to everything before the Mollusk and also Quebec. Thank me later.

OCEAN MAN Take me by the hand lead me to the land that you understand OCEAN MAN The voyage to the corner of the globe is a real trip OCEAN MAN The crust of a tan man imbibed by the sand Soaking up the thirst of the land

Go listen to 'The Pod', faggot

Kind sir, it's a mollusk I found.

This song is so beautiful.

I owe a lot to this album man. One of the first albums that helped me realize there was more to music than the metal and classic rock my family had been serving me for years.

GIMME THAT

Z O L O F T
O
L
O
F
T

We told you, OP
Sup Forums always has at least one Ween thread per week

Somebody red pill me on this album and Ween in general

I've heard them memed and mentioned here a lot. Are they actually good and worth listening to?

What are you usually listen to? Whats yout musical preferences

MUTILATED LIPS GIVE A KISS ON THE WRIST OF THE WORMLIKE TIPS OF TENTACLES EXPANDING

My favorite genres are hip-hop, electronic, and prog rock

How the fuck hip hop is your fav genre and prog rock, too? You are probably too retarded for ween.

Not that user but it doesn't take a retard to have a range of taste in music.

I agree. I still find it strange to listen to prog rock, and some ghetto based shit at the same time.

You don't have to be some pretentious snob to see why hip-hop is appealing. Sometimes I just want to hear a catchy beat, loud bass, and some thuggish lyrics to hype me up.

Lots of great experimental and alternative hip-hop that's a lot more sophisticated too.

>experimental
Recommend me smth. I just can't get into that shit. Except death grips, mf doom and rtj

u sound retarded.

Shabazz Palaces- Black Up
Danny Brown- Atrocity Exhibition
Dalek- Absence
Clipping - .clipping

Hip hop is literally the sound of niggers.

If that's your general taste, I'd say start with The Mollusk.

>shabazz and danny brown
I listen to them too, but still cant comprehend that someone would list hip hop as smth they listen to the most, at least with prog rock in their list.