New Kendrick album: Sup Forumsitics free edition

New Kendrick album: Sup Forumsitics free edition

Unarguably one of the most important music releases of the year. Expectations? Hopes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tvTRZJ-4EyI
youtu.be/Z-48u_uWMHY?t=130
youtube.com/watch?v=rwZTQ6pf6FI
youtube.com/watch?v=2k0hdWhzUOw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>01 Untitled (Prod. by Rahki)
>02 Untitled (Prod. by MikeWillMadeIt)
>03 Untitled (Prod. by Sounwave & DJ Dahi)
>04 Untitled (ft. James Blake) (Prod. by Sounwave & Ricci Riera)
>05 Untitled (Prod. by Sounwave)
>06 Untitled (Prod. by Sounwave, DJ Dahi & Terrace Martin)
>07 Untitled (ft. Anna Wise) (Prod. by Steve Lacy)
>08 HUMBLE. (Prod. by MikeWillMadeIt)
>09 Untitled (Prod. by BADBADNOTGOOD, Sounwave, & DJ Dahi)
>10 Untitled (Prod. by Sounwave)
>11 Untitled (ft. U2) (Prod. by Sounwave, MikeWillMadeIt, & DJ Dahi)
>12 Untitled (Prod. by The Alchemist)
>13 Untitled (Prod. by Cardo, Sounwave, DJ Dahi, Ricci Riera, & Rahki)
>14 Untitled (Prod. by 9th Wonder)

Artwork hint and confirmed included track:

youtube.com/watch?v=tvTRZJ-4EyI

>ft. U2

rlly makes u think......

>Expectations? Hopes?
It's gonna suck. I know a lot of his albums had 'weak' lead singles but they had a redeeming quality.

Backseat had amazing wordplay.
"i" had a great message and a great beat
Humble had...nothing. I'm hoping the rest of the album isn't like that.

>Mikewillmadeit 4 times
Dear god this is gonna s-

>9th wonder
Ok MAYBE there's some hope for the album.

>2011
>Kendrick idol is Trump
>2016
>Trump is racist man

>fuck white people part 4

You accidentally posted Sup Forumsitics in the Sup Forumsitics free thread.

hope doesnt get so racist

so pol hates black people,
then mu hates white people?
right...

I really wish I could get into Kendrick but honestly, his voice really puts me off.

>new rap song from acclaimed rapper
>it's another "I'm the best, I count money I fuck pussy, fuck bitches nigga" rap song

This is why I can't stand most hip-hop/rap. Always the same shit.

tbqh i am only looking forward to the Al and 9th tracks.

then why are you in the thread friend

It's going to be his HTTT, will seem like a slight letdown at first because it goes back to familiar sounds and structures, but still works and ages quite well

because I try and try and try countless times to get into it.

sorry, i don't listen to nu-male music

I'm really excited to see what Sounwave comes up with. Was this beat ever heard from again:

youtu.be/Z-48u_uWMHY?t=130

OD and UU were not albums tho

if it's not at least a 9.5 I'll be disappointed. I think it's gonna be good but not AOTY.

I don't know why but I'm laughing at this post.

Kendrick is a lot hotter right now than Radiohead was. Indie heads and critics loved what Radiohead was doing but the whole music industry is looking to Kendrick

then listen to things like A Tribe Called Quest, etc

honestly I'm going to be hugely disappointed if it's anything less than a 9.975/10

Then how about you actually listen and read the lyrics instead of shitposting here.

Maybe it's the same reason that every time that copypasta or a part of it gets posted in a Kendrick thread there are a dozen "kek" replies to derail. Samefagging and hivemind.

Try early Kanye. College Dropout is a really good conscious hip-hop album.

Are Thundercat, Kamasi Washington, Robert Glasper, Terrace Martin, etc. involved at all in this album?

Is he moving on from jazz completely?

>Then how about you actually listen and read the lyrics instead of shitposting here.

I did. It's "I was poor but I'm the best and now I'm rich" basically. The same as dozens of other rap songs. Yes, the lyrics are different and may be much better elaborated, but still same message.

will do

milo's So the Flies Don't Come helped me get into the genre more. I still can't stand a majority of it but enjoy it much more than I used to.

Due you need to listen to music before you make this ignorant statements.

This is the equivalent of "I don't listen to rock music cause it's all about girls and cars!"

Same

Whats your fucking problem? Now I see it, its the word 'part 4' that makes it funny. If its just 'fuck white people' I don't think I would even make a chuckle.

Sounwave all over this.
Reminder sounwave is the genius behind this.

youtube.com/watch?v=rwZTQ6pf6FI

>feat. U2
Is Kendrick trying to be Santana now?

Goddman Frank for actually delivering on the hype and making me think other artists will too

Please just take this and put it on the album

>I did listen
>but you gotta listen!!!

lol

>I did listen

To what? Post the rap albums you've listen to.

as long as its above a 50% ill be cool with it

Well to be fair, Trump was less of a dumbass in 2011

Don't mind if I do ;)

I can't wait for people to give this a 10/10 regardless of how good it actually is.

You sound like you're gonna give this a 2/10 regardless of how good it actually is.

We're talking about 1 track in specific here. I haven't dug deep into many rap albuns, most are just background noise.

I've listened to a lot of shit since the 90's, including Eminem, Snoop Dogg, Biggie, 50 Cent (lol), Cypress Hill, Digable Planets, TCQ, MF DOOM, Noname... even Azaelia Banks, whose song's strong suit is the production and flow rather than the lyrics themselves.

>New Kendrick album: Sup Forumsitics free edition
Fuck olff.

This shit is straight up propaganda that you're being paid to shill.

Wrong, Kendrick is still pretty indie and critic tier in the rap industry. Most kids are listening to "YOU NEED TO CUT EEEEEET SKRRRRRRRT JUMPMAN JUMPMAN JUMPMAN JUMPMAN"

Nah, I like Kendrick and GKMC and TPAB are both great albums. Doesn't change the fact that P4K kids on this board will call literally anything he puts out genius.

And making 15 threads a day about it. And writing 90% of the posts in the thread.

All to given the appearance that the garbage this Israeli puppet is spewing is super important.

baka

Wanna get into hip hop which isnt just bragging, has a good message and sounds good?

Gotchu soon
>Anything MF DOOM - Cartoony, playful ,colourful beats with amazing wordplay, delivery and stories
>J DIlla - soulful, instrumental hip hop, arguably the pinnacle of hip hop production
>Common - Conscious hip hop, great beats
>Mobb Deep - gritty dark hip hop about the inner city experience
>Anderson Paak - Malibu - soulful, futuristic sounding beats, range of messages
>Dizzee Rascal - Boy in Da Corner - Different kind of hip hop, the peak of grime music, glitchy uk beats and gritty conversation topics.

Alternatively lighten the fuck up and accept braggadocio is a big part of hip hop, dont take it so seriously. You have to buy into the rules of what hip hop is and judge it within its own bounds rather than shitting on it

Keep your cancer in your own board

Don't you have an in-war regarding Siria rn? Could you stop shitting up the threads with your drivel?

Keep your point of view and fake music in Jerusalem.

(and keep talking to yourself all day)

>Israeli puppet
100% what this is all about

I would also recommend early Nas and Wutang, theyre very good even though nit very "positive"

Where do you think you are?

and if accepting the boundaries of hip hop's lyricism is too much for you then eyedea/abilities - by the throat is essential

Yeah course, left those out cos its a lot of bragging, esp wu tang but yeah def

Thanks for letting me know MC Matzoh Ball.

You guys are really down with the streets.

take off the tinfoil

Why does Sup Forums suck Kenny's cock so much? I thought we were Kanye guys

Israeli puppetry is what it is all about all the time

THOUGHT YOU COULD HIDE BUT DEEZ RHYMES BE SUBLIME, I FOUND YOU HONKEYS HIDING CUZ MY PIMPMOBILE BE RIDING, SQUEEZE MUH CLIPS N MAKE YOU CRACKERS SPLIT, FIND YO WHITE BITCH AT YO FUNERAL & BLACK HER IN DA BATHROOM, SHE TAKES MY BLACK SEED FROM A RAGING BLACK STEED, DEN AS SHE CARRY MUH SPUNK I HIT ANOTHER BLUNT

UHH UHH

>Israeli puppet

Is what it is. Looks like he's Jay-Z's replacement.

The analogy still works.

One is the album (mixtape) most fans forget due to the lower quality compared to the later works.

The other is leftover tracks from the last session to make a new CD.

There's no comparison between the two. The reason there's more Kendrick talk than Kanye is Kendrick is in his prime years releasing his best music while Kanye is releasing his worst and appears to be finished if not in a tremendous slump.

I wonder if there are no guest verses or if they're just not listed.

None would be best. Just Black Hippy guys would be second best.

Yeah but they brag about their rap and crime skills not fame and sex and they do it in a unique way

This. Aside for a handful of good hooks his voice is not musical and his lyrics aren't impressive either
Where he really shines is his narrative crafting but I don't enjoy most of his music

Holy shit that analogy works incredibly well.
If it turns out to be true then i honestly won't mind. Only problem is we'll eventually have to deal with Kendrick's TKOL

>narrative crafting

Just say that you like him, why do you have to make up buzzwords that mean nothing?

i sure hope he put more effort into this one than TPAB

he fell off so hard after GKMC...

here's your (you)

I don't like him though, rather I have mixed feelings. I could have worded that better tho I don't know

4 hours of kendrick tribally shrieking over sampled washing machine noises

will this new album next week be Kill Whitey Vol. 2?

wew lad, this is absolute trash

>b-b-but he's just saying that ironically! It "bumps" in the "whip"!
If you're white and praise this garbage you deserve to be castrated

this but I have faith in Kendrick

He hasn't dropped a dud yet

>feat
>cowritten with
>produced by

I never got why people think that "it's black people's turn to fuck us up" is a valid argument to the end of racism. Aren't we supposed to welcome all races as equals?

>I never got why people think that "it's black people's turn to fuck us up" is a valid argument to the end of racism.
white guilt

>white guilt

>I'm supposed to feel guilty about something my ancestors did centuries ago

ayyy

What song is this?

it's fake you idiot

lmfao where did you find this? I hope people realize this is fake as fuck

>the end of racism.
literally a fairy-tale

'Racism' isn't real. Tribalism is, but it's completely natural.

'Racism' is just a rhetorical angle, ie: (pic related)

LEAKED SNIPPET FROM THE NEW ALBUM

TURN ON CNN

SOUNDS BETTER THAN TPAB

>centuries ago
>there are still blacks living in the US right now that were forced to live in segregated communities and would often face violence if they disobeyed the racist laws

yeah ok racism ended when slavery ended, uh huh

but TKOL is Radiohead's best user

>there are still blacks living in the US right now that were forced to live in segregated communities and would often face violence if they disobeyed the racist laws

>I am the one forcing or even supporting in any way that segregation, if it even exists

ayyy

Also, I'm not murrikan. My country was the first in the world to abolish slavery.

Glad to know your country is morally superior. That's useful information. Thanks!

>LEAKED
>CNN

bullshit and more bullshit.

Can we all agree it's time to let the 'leaked' meme die. Does anyone actually believe this shit is 'leaked' at this point?

MODS FOR FUCKS SAKE FIX THIS THREAD AND FIX THIS FUCKING BOARD

This board will be as unusable as Sup Forums in a month,.

Why do you post this in every thread?