Any of you niggers baking your own bread? If not, why not? It's fucking lovely. Show us your loaves...

Any of you niggers baking your own bread? If not, why not? It's fucking lovely. Show us your loaves. Dubs gets an even better one from me.

Other urls found in this thread:

dwitch.tv/kiticattt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Baking my own bread seems like a huge pain in the ass

c-can i see your bread, user-kun?

Baking my own bread on a regular basis. Being kind of lazy lately and badly want one of these magnificent inventions...

I make a Rosemary bread for Italian food based off a copycat recipe for macaroni grill bread.

I can't get the crust to color well without broiling and I almost always burn some when I use the broiler.

Advice?

I can't bake to save my life OP, teach me ur ways.

Baking bread is awesome, its a lost art unfortunately

Yes of course

i take it back user-kun! thanks for the bread

I've no idea but rosemary bread sounds lovely. I need to try that

up the temp by 25 or so degrees

You didn't let that cool did you? That crumb looks like it either didn't hit a high enough temp or you cut it without resting it, because it's all bunched up from the slice.

all of the dubs

I just read the instructions on the flour bag and it turned out ok.
Dissolving the yeast in a little warm water seems to help a lot. It can fail to rise otherwise.

It was still quite warm, I didn't want to wait.

This is what I thought for years. Then I tried it and it was ok.

Found this awesome Twitch stream guys seriously want to this about this one carefully
dwitch.tv/kiticattt
Change the d!

way to promote your steam, faggot

IT'S NOT MINE FAGGOT!

Cut your nails

Because only aryan men use the oven to roast the jews

Egg wash?

I can't cook for shit but my ex-wife used to make bread all the time and it was fucking awesome.

They're not even that long faggot

Spammer
This is epic bread now piss off
it's on the to-do list

I want to get my bagel torn apart by anons loaf

are you gay or a woman

Use nonstick spray and spray the top and sides of the bread right before you put it in the oven.

I can't. My oven is full of jew ashes

This is my Zojirushi CEC20BB Home Bakery Supreme Load Bread Maker. It has a 13 hour timer delay and a measuring spoon and cup. I got additional recipes with the machine which let me back right from the get go boys.

Please for the love of god post your instructions on how to make your bread. Ive been wanting to save money doing this for years now. I need your help, op

+1 works well
Delicious with soup

Bitch that way your bread will literally fry on the outside just use butter and try to put your bread in the middle of your oven not too high or too low, its a really stupid thing to think about but it works

That shit looks like hardtack

why don't you suck my balls, your bread looks like shit it's all burnt and probably tastes like jew cum

My mom used to bake lots of bread. The best I've ever eaten. My favorites were the huge round one with the X in the top, and this braided one she would make and feed me a piece when it was hot. I miss that bread.

Shes dead now...

It's a quick and easy way to brown the top, faggot. And butter would act the same except higher risk of burning.

>back
I meant bake dammit

Really basic bread recipe (almost can't fail)

Need:
500gr flour
11gr dried yeast or 15gr fresh yeast
300ml water
1 teaspoon salt

1. Mix yeast and water
2. Mix salt and flour
3. Put all the flour on table, make a little hole in the middle, put yeastwater in there.
4. Mix together
5. Knead dough till nice texture
6. Put for 45-60 mins on plate, cover with dishcloth sprinkled with water]
(7. optional: add honey/nuts whatever you want)
8. knead dough again till nice texture. Dough should have gotten twice as big as before btw.
9: Put dough back again under towel now for 30-45 mins.
10. Put bread in oven for 25 mins, 200 celsius. Bread is ready when you knock on bottom and sounds hollow.

Can you make and send me some sourdough bread please? Sourdough is the best bread out all of the breads.

can i substitute water with guava seed oil?

It's going to taste like an abortion on chernobyl and will be as oily as your mom's dick...
Btw i really liked the way it was baked on the inside tho, it looked really spongy

Preheat your oven to just warm.
Get 500g bread flour, I use half white and half granary. Put it in a big bowl with a teaspoon of salt, 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil. Mix a 7g sachet of yeast with a little warm water and pour that in. Then mix in 300ml of water as hot as you can put your hand in. Stir it until it's gone into 1 big lump then get it out and knead it on the worktop. Put some more flour down so it doesn't stick. It should go kinda springy. Fold it and squeeze it and roll it into a ball then put it on a flat tray in the oven for about 45 minutes to rise. It should about double in size. Then turn the oven up to 200c and leave it there half an hour. Remove, cool on a wire rack.
This works for me anyway, ymmv.

How did your mum die, mine died 4 years ago the pain is still deep. How do you make it stop?

Itt: actual faggots
You know you can get good ass freshly baked bread of all types from a fucking bakery? You don't have to turn into a bitch to have good bread you know

Replace the void in your soul with bread

No. You need water

Hmmm not sure, forgot to add that the water should be lukewarm, it serves to activate the yeast I believe. Perhaps if you heat up the oil a little it would work as well. Never hurts to try dough, all you lose is a few bucks.

Amen, btw can you please kys

What grains are you using?

>mfw there's a race war going on and these retards are exchanging bread recipes

can you please tell me your secrets the pain within me is deep and never ending. i promise that if you do i will create a space where your worship will be infinite and your gospel will spread far.

user pls break my bagel with your baguette

she beat cancer and relapsed like 5 times in my life because of BRCA. The last time, the cancer spread to her ribs and her lymph nodes and she died really slowly in 2009.

IT WILL NEVER GO AWAY.

The usual, just whole wheat granary flour. 50/50 with strong white flour so it's not too chunky.

Even race warriors gotta eat

Unironically exchanging homemade bread recipes and in depth discussions on baking.
b in 2017 everybody

Praise Allah the almighty she is in heaven with the virgins now.!!!!!1

Bread is the new pizza

Y'allah

Don't share the site so it gets fixed by snapchat! sn,ap,ch,at,y,co,m

But can you share bread on that site?

We sharing recipes here, not ovens to put your panini in

Keep your croissant in your pants

Go fuck yourself muhammad cuck. My mom is with Jesus.

Just a quick spray. Don't saturate the fucking dough.

She is kinda hot dough

>So what did you do today?
>Oh nothing much just showed a bunch of autistic faggots my homemade bread

That b8's pretty good.

Does guava seed oil dissolve yeast and gluten? That's what the water is for. Put a bit of honey in the water if you really want to get the yeast going.

thought about doing so.. ehat is a good bread to get into it?

Does a sandwich really worth that much of effort? When it comes to baking pretty much anything is more interesting than bread. Just for the novelty of it I guess?

have u ever smelled something as good as fresh bread from the oven?

don't be a faggot

also, read what said, he's right

Imagine baking the most perfect egg and using shit-tier bread to put it on.
Also: smell, freshness and weird ass ingredients in supermarket bread.