Sup Forums, why haven't the libtards accepted that trumps new world order is going to work? Asking for a friend

Sup Forums, why haven't the libtards accepted that trumps new world order is going to work? Asking for a friend.

subhumans

Because his new world order is economically unfeasible and a perversion of my ideals.

I'm a conservative, btw.

because libs have no brain

It isn't a matter of is it going to work. It is a matter of is it the way we want America to be ran. Do we want something closer to a Dictator or something to stand up for free-thinking and equality.

He's already issued orders to remove any instance where the EPA mentions climate change. He has already put a stop to any federal agency publishing any scientific research. The list goes on.

These are the things Dictators do to enforce their extremely biased "alternative fact" based perspectives.

Sounds like you arent a white male, move along

this is just a new version of the older "i uploaded naked pix of my sister" scam months ago.
both are based on exploiting gullible faggots' desire to see this shit.
you visit the page, and get tricked into a survey.
most surveys will also trick you into downloading
malware
ransomware
and other shit.
OP has been doing this for a couple of years now, changing his tactics
and Sup Forums lets him because he pays the mods to look the other way...
====
don't believe me that he pays them?
report his ass... see how long it takes to take this thread down
====
funny how many faggots fall for fake conspiracies, yet they ignore a real one right on Sup Forums.

>Thousands of americans died to wipe off this very same ideology
> Americans are now cheering for this fascist POS

My white redneck roots run deeper than your daddys dick in your moms ass, kid. I'm just not a fuckin dipshit.

His new world order has a wall street CEO in charge of the economy, exon Mobil CEO as Secretary of State, a person who doesn't believe in public education in charge of education, Rick Perry for energy department. I could go on, but I won't. His administration is a disaster, how could anyone look at this and think "this guy is nailing it!"?

My daddy only has one dick and its in my ass not my moms? Chill out kiddo

This is how libcucks reason.
Tell me they are capable of rational thought.

Hes getting the damn yella bellies out of the country of course hes nailing it

Actually he is nailing it, and the liberal trash is getting kicked back to the basement.

>wipe off this very same ideology
Are you blind? Its been alive and well for years

At the cost of crashing the economy (which will be coming out of your tax dollars), committing war crimes in your name, with your money to enrich Exxon Mobil, gutting the education system, dismantling any attempt at preventing the inevitable devastation caused global climate change. But hey, fuck those liberals, right?

If you are asking why us on this board haven't, it's because Sup Forums has always been largely anti-political. People in real life? I don't know, he lacks charisma? Fuck if I know. Anyways, all this needs to fuck off back to Sup Forums

Why have you not realized you're stupid?

Funny thing about that. It makes more sense than 90% of conservaturd logic.
They think a 97% consensus from the world's top scientists on Climate Science is a hoax, all because they pull the same logic as anti-vaxx idiots (oh, a discredited report says it's not real, so I'll take that "alternative fact" over the real thing).
Or that Reaganomics actually works, when Kansas, in all its glory, had proven, without a doubt, that it doesn't and that California did the opposite and is booming.
Or that Trumpeteers don't realize that censoring the media over topics you simply don't agree with is moving towards an Orwellian future similar to N. Korea or Russia.

Back to Sup Forums, Sup Forumsack.

I'll have whatever you're smoking.
Obviously it detaches you from reality well enough that you no longer accept facts. Well, unless they're those "alternative facts" you idiots are proud of.

There's no question. There's a war on America by the Sup Forumsack Russian-cock-loving white niggers.

The scary part to me isn't trump, its that 60 million people votes for Hillary who literally wanted to enslave americans. How can it be?

Russian-cock-loving traitor.

Nope, only war Sup Forums is waging is trying to take over Sup Forums.

Literally?

The longer that u support Trump following his inauguration shows just how dumb you are...but ur trolling so I guess kek

Fuck its Sup Forums again! Better not mock their pee god emperor Trump or they'll send their best after us!

You need to be brought out back and shot in the head for being this crazy

She had recently bought 25,000,000 acres of farm land so she could get all 60,000,000 people to work her new farms as indentured servants.

Cool story

>new world order

That name is already taken

I get all that but I wouldn't go so far as to say "alternate facts" are any less worthy of our consideration than so-called "Prevailing facts".

Trump is not building a NWO, he is building a BOG. It stands for Bastion of Glory. Trump drained the swamp so he could build a new BOG where the swamp used to be.

Dude the 97% consensus stat was proven trash science barely a year after it was first floated.

Isn't California in massive debt every fucking year?

Kill yourself.

that redhead mattress actress on the left can get it though

He's gone back on most of his promises publicly before even entering the Whitehouse.
No Muslim ban
No Hillary in jail
No replacement for obamacare in sight, just repeal and take his word for it like always
No wall at Mexico's expense. Tarrifs aren't pesos and will most likely end in an embargo
No enhanced interigation

His cabinet is all billionaires and terrible choices like Betsy devol and Tom price which probably won't make it into the cabinet. Only time this has happened in American history.

Anyone look at his approval ratings? 32% approvals during his inauguration which is different than polls because that is likelihood to vote, not opinion on the president. Another worst in history. These have gone up to 40% now though.

Trump has done some good though. He did kill the TPP so he's got some credit for that.

im a libtard and i voted for trump

mainly for the kek's and the fact that i know hes going to fail

love it

It was trash, it's 98%, not 97%. It doesn't matter how many people agree or disagree on a matter of hard science though. Physics is still physics whether you agree with it or not.

If the libcucks are right about Trump being the death of us all, that would be fine. With the way people are acting, maybe it's time.

Because they're children

>He has already put a stop to any federal agency publishing any scientific research
On social media outlets. They must be first scrutinized and published in the scientific community. Try again.

>denying climate change
>2017

ishiggydiggy

thanks russia for that comment, we all know your only export is fossil fuels

this. fuck everyone

This speaks truth. You don't give a fuck about real Russian hacks and voter suppression, but you believe in fake voter suppression just because your liar in chief pulls it out of his ass. You're too stupid even to attend WWE events. And Steve Bannon is registered to vote in two states, faggot.

>It doesn't matter how many people come out with dissenting viewpoints, this is arbitrarily true
I bet you're one of those faggots that prescribe that everything we know of physics today is true, too. If you can't see why that logic is fundamentally flawed, you need to stop invoking "physics".

If you were smart you would realize why what youre saying is dumb

>Says the 97% consensus is bullshit
>HURR CLIMATE CHANGE DENIER
Congratulations, you are part of the problem. That 97% consensus said we'd be underwater in the 80's.

Thanks for that grand and moving demonstration of your ability to converse like you're not 12.
Shitposting has in you a proof of its everlasting pertinence and ingenuity.

>Registered to vote in two states
>Thinking that both would count
>Only voted once

I thought he did stop people coming from shitholes like somalia/iraq etc?

see

There's no point in trying to reason with people like you.

>I don't understand science

you could have just said that bud

That's not a Muslim ban

>Never wanted to ban muslims, only wanted to stop syrian refugees until a plan could be enacted
>Give you that one
>Single healthcare is getting introduced literally tomorrow
>Doesn't understand what tarrifs are, doesn't understand what an embargo is
>No mention of going back on interrogation policy

Good try, faggot.

Libtards are called Libtards for a reason, FUCKING RETARDED SHIT HEAD CUCKS

Idk... I've looked into all his policies and what he plans to do with America's money. I think his plans are going to send us all in an economic crisis. The wall itself is going to cost millions of dollars. Not only that, but he plans to remove NAFTA entirely from our system. That is going to hurt our economy too. Other countries will eventually stop trading with us if he plans to take out NAFTA.

Zionists deserve to die.

>Citation needed
Find me the stack of published, scientific papers that suggests that global warming was going to flood the world by 1980 please.

On a side note, it's VERY basic science. like, undergraduate level chemistry is all you need to understand the science. Pretty much everyone who denies climate science is wildly uneducated.

you look more retarded typing in all caps

but i think youre being sarcastic

relax kid

>supporting a party that takes away rights.
Hope you aren't republican

This is so fucking retarded, are you going to argue about gravity too? 98% consensus of peer reviewed science is more then enough to understand it's not a hoax. If you don't understand how science works shut your fucking mouth.

Why not?
Maybe I wasn't clear.
I don't know anything about that inaugural photo comparison bullshit.
I just think our understanding of facts by and large is too rigorous to truly stand as absolutely indisputable.

The main thing he's missing is realizing that nazis were the leftists.

>but m'russians!!

I actually understand the science behind climate change though, so I feel like I get to justifiably invoke the physics argument here. The nice thing about physics and chemistry and whatnot is you can actually test your hypothesis and see if it's valid or not. This isn't theoretical physics postulating the existence of a multiverse, this is testable (basic) chemistry/physics and the test results have been in for decades.

pollution =/= global warming

human induced climate change is one of the most published, scrutinized, peer reviewed and agreed upon theories in the scientific community and yet he denies it as a Chinese hoax. you fucking try again to pull your head out of your ass

That... That... That's a joke, right? Nobody is that stupid, user, c'mon.

savage

I don't understand why it's always people without any scientific degrees who contest climate change

Can you properly explain to me the mechanism behind it, and tell me where exactly you believe it's flawed?

>Make Obama hating threads for 8 years

>Trump Wins

>WHY CANT LIBTARDS ACCEPT IT WAH WAH STOP MAKING MEAN THREADS ABOUT TRUMP WAH

he's kicking the interests of everyone who isn't extremely wealthy (read: him and his piss party buddies) to the basement, including yours and all of his supporters. how can anyone be so blind

fucking this

there have never been obama hate threads on this board

Sure.
So by cutting emissions we're postponing the ominous eventuality of our demise, due to climate change on a massive scale that is happening whether we walk or ride a petrol-powered super shuttle to work.
I don't even have to lift science to fucking see how this is an exercise in futility. And I frankly don't care. Yeah. I want my rocket-propelled beanie bag to launch every morning and land me in my office every morning with gas to spare. I don't give a fuck.

BTFO'd

Because if they had a science degree they wouldn't be denying the science. You know, because they would understand it.

>Eventually the Sun will die so there's no point in doing anything.

you do understand that science is the field of making conclusions based on observation and experimentation right? or did you not finish grade school

If we choose to do nothing and continue to burn fossil fuels, the new, hotter climate will be permanent and we run the risk of turning earth into Venus. If we do a 180 and invest in green technology, and find new ways to remove CO2 from the atmosphere, we can hopefully get our cooler planet back after maybe, a few hundred years. I'm not an expert here, but uhh that is my take on it anyway.

holding my breath for trumpcare

Honestly probably the most anti-intellectual president we've had to date.

His cabinet is the lowest intellectual group to date. With virtually no scientists or anything along those lines. Trump definitely seems to favor terrible people who focus on big business and extreme politics.

The blatant climate denying attitude of him and his administration, coupled with the EPA nonsense. It will certainly be an interesting 4 years.

that's great and all but for those of us actually getting laid and having children and grandchildren it matters a little more. thanks for acknowledging climate change as being real though

LMAO

yeah he's trying to bait, not today fuckboy

nice try though

How is that irrational, Trumpcuck?
Is Trump's disinformation campaign significantly different from Hitler's?

>4 years

try more like less than 6 months, gonna have that faggot ass pence in office pretty soon

>be trump
>at moscow ritz carlton
>presidential suite
>melania is in manhattan
>bored
>try to fap
>can't get it up
>call room service
>hire five bitchy pubescent prostitutes
>they make you lay on the bed fully clothed
>they're drinking champagne from the bottle
>ridiculing how badly your suit fits
>they climb onto the bed
>jumping like it's a trampoline
>straddling your body
>stepping on your crotch
>dick twitches
>they're each on their second bottle now
>you tell them obama slept in this bed last week
>they talk about how much they hate him
>dick twitches again
>they want to defile the bed so it will be destroyed
>urine starts to flow
>they're pissing all over you
>it's soaking through your suit
>so warm
>stream hits your face
>dick is titanium
>they notice your tiny bulge and mock it
>one of them has to shit
>squats over your lap and lets loose
>it's runny but there are big chunks
>smells fucking horrible
>you grab a chunk and taste it
>dick is diamonds
>beg them to let you fap
>they make you use the shit as lube
>furiously rubbing micropenis
>they take turns pissing in your face
>unintelligible moans emanate from your mouth
>OOOOAAAAHHHHHHAAAAHHHHHHH
>they're laughing at you
>OOOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAH
>HAOOOOOHAOOOOOOHAAAHGHHH
>they laugh even harder
>OOOOB-BAAHM-MMMAAAAAAH!!!!!
>cum buckets
>Putin got it on tape
>faps to it every night

The earth will be uninhabitable long before the sun dies, cuck.
And there's nothing your salad eating bitch ass or your God can do about it.

Fact: All Trump supporters are lichen, typing by slowly growing over the keys in a certain order

lol what you trying to prove here

He has a great economic policy. He is also very decisive which is what you want your leader to be.

You sound mad. Also, what the fuck are you talking about?

bump

you kek'd me, user