Took a nice shit

>took a nice shit
>went to wipe
>saw this
>WTF
>look in bowl
>looks like someone was murdered in the toilet
I'm on hold with non-emergency hospital line right now. am I gonna die?
fag /adv/ mods deleted my thread on their board

Happens to me all the time. You're good.

Congrats you have hemorrhoids.

You're female

Probably a roid.

It's a roid. Congrats on reaching adulthood.

Was it painful?
You seem like you didn't notice anything until after the fact.
If it was painful it's likely a hemorrhoid
If no go to a doctor

If it were further up in your digestive tract it wouldn't be so bright red, so you don't have major internal bleeding. You might have a ruptured hemorrhoid or your anus got scratched by a sharp poop. If you're still bleeding then that's no good, I couldn't tell you how you're doing, because if it's stopped then all you have to worry about is infection, but if it's going steadily then you might have to get your bum patched up.

Yeah.. hemorrhoids/anal fissure.

Anal fissure probably splitting a bit into the inflamed vein... it happens.
It's bright red so it's not internal bleeding.

So, you probably have a nice big cut on your anus.
When you shit it's a lot like squeezing a cut on your finger to make it bleed more. Same deal, just with your anus.

If you go squat over a mirror, squeeze your anus like you're going to shit, blood will probably come dripping out from the wound.

Same here, probably anal fissures, nothing to worry about. Just don't spread your ass cheeks as wide when you go to sit on the toilet from now on and it'll stop bleeding.

Hemorrhoid. Not ass cancer. Or you might want to tell your boyfriend to go easier on your rectum.

Hemorrhoids or ulcers.

kek

no pain at all and i didnt notice till i wiped

Just hemorrhoids. Don't be worried.
Schedule an appointment for a prescription for a cream. If it continues, you might have to get a colonoscopy to make sure your ass isn't too fucked up inside.
But seriously, don't be worried.

Are you taking antibiotics?

hemoroid user, it's ok

no pain at all and i didnt notice till i wiped and looked in the bowl

Most likely ulcerative colitis. Was there a mucus like discharge too?

You should always get any kind of rectal bleeding looked at the first time it happens. After that, if the doctor says it's just a hemorrhoid, then you don't have to worry after unless it becomes frequent, or the color changes, or there's a LOT of it. I've suffered from hemorrhoids most of my adult life, and that's what it looks like to me.

>/adv/ mods deleted my thread
Welcome to Sup Forums, the most tolerant board on Sup Forums. We receive all immygrunts.

hemoroids splattered the whole bowl? Never seen that, bowel cancer on the other hand

Have you eaten any beef in the past week or so?

I have. Happens all the time. Dude just has hemmies.

Congrats, your insides are dying and you're becoming a zombie. Wait until maggots start crawling around in your body and your teeth start falling out.

Eat more fibre! That's literally all you need to do and it'll go away. You clearly don't eat shit right now.

you clearly eat shit*

Improve your diet and it'll stop happening.

Could be a hemerhoid, anal fissure, or signs of a pilonidal cyst. You won't die.

looks like AIDS to me

You got the piles, OP.

Stop shoving things up your ass.
Eat more fibre, but don't give yourself diarrhoea.
Don't push so hard when you shit.
Keep your shitting time as short as possible.
Don't wipe so hard and so much.
Get yourself some anusol cream, shove it up your bum as per directions.

nice try but there was a lot more blood than that.

Then you have something wrong with your ass

Old pasta is old.

OP, I literally had the same thing. All it was though was a poor diet, with not enough fibre in.

Eat more fibre. This helps your bowels have something to push on and won't be so strained.

Need more fiber

Contrary to advice on Sup Forums, you should not shove live gerbils up your ass. They start rooting around and then you start shitting blood like this.

I had this, it was nothing. At least I think it was, I might have ass cancer and the NHS have lied to me.

>It's a girl!