This kid is more dapper than any of you faggots will ever be. And he's 10

This kid is more dapper than any of you faggots will ever be. And he's 10.

this is Sup Forums
A Walmart trashcan would be more dapper

We'd all be dapper if our dad was a billionaire. Only OP will ever be as autistic as Baron though.

He is also 6'0 tall. Would probably go aspburger on any of these hollywood shills talkin shit on him

Lol, no. He's never faced any kind of threat in his life. A 5 year old girl could probably beat his ass.

that's what triggers them. well that and all that money he's going to get.

triggered.

>6'0 tall
No fucking way.

Kek. This thead is here because you trumptards are assblasted the Baron is a sperglord.

He's already had way more pussy than any of you will ever get

The kid is clearly autistic. It explains why Trump thinks vaccines cause autism.

i thought we came here to appreaciate the life itself regardless of how much money we can make and what shoes we can afford but damn man thanks for showing me I was wrong. A good haircut is all it takes to get to heaven right ! im going shopping tommorrow so I wont be a piece of shit like todays me.

>When anti-trumpsters get so desperate the only thing they can do is pick on a kid

Yeah, he sure is dapper

He has a billion dollar daddy and a personal stylist. Anybody would be seemingly dapper because of the fact.

Jesus, he isn't going to let you suck his dick, OP. There's no reason to make these faggoty-assed threads.

He's like 5'9"

I hate anything Trump. America as a whole is pretty much the shit sandwich of the world right now tbh

But I don't get why people think the kid is a tard.
He's clearly taking the piss out of the hag

Maybe, but I like the autist narrative better

He'll be picking cans out of the rubble like the rest of us

that picture is stupid.
what would they a-bomb a place that's already nuked?
>derp, hi i'm a nuclear power, derp.

>when trump supporters cry when people make fun of a little autistic shit.

Either you can make fun of everyone or no one. stop acting like a little libtard feministic bitch faggot nigger.

If by "dapper" you mean pic related, then I agree that this kid and OP are dapper than fuck

>this kid with access to everything under the sun has cooler things than you
Imagine that.

So dapper, yet his coat isn't tailored.

Too many insults in a row there sport.
You faggots are so desperately trying to make Trump seem bad, and now you're running out of things to target.

aw

ok

Roasted

Dapper?

>Dapper

HAHAHA, this kid is so autisticly cringy, I bet he has a fedora and a Replica samurai sword in his closet.

So if Donald mocks someone who's developmentally disabled, it's an outrage and worthy of multiple attack ads, but if liberals make fun of a 10 year old boy who might have some developmental issue or another, that's fair game?

Yeah. The endless lying and hypocrisy is a big part of why you lost. Stay mad, fuck boy.

You seem to be grouping me with democrats, which im not. I was making the point that you sound like a libtard with your whiny little comments that poor little Barron is being made fun of. Grow a pair and stop having such thinned skin like Trump.

That little autist gets his dad's shit fashion sense, but at least he looks cute enough to skullfuck a bit. That is the only thing he will be good for.

>Getting this triggered over a kid

He more than likely has some form of autism. It may not be a direct correlation, but the older the man is the higher the chance the kid will have it. This little retard's dad was 60.

Dad's a billionaire, yet he wears ready made shit.

Kek.

No matter how much you defend him, youn won't earn his net worth in 50 lifetimes.

I ain't triggered, I am horny.

he just had a lag spike

Hey dumbass, not everyone who doesn't like Trump is in the same boat, have the same political ideology, or even necessarily care about politics.
You make it sound as if we are exactly the same people who criticized Trump when he made fun of a spastics, beaners, niggers,and the honorable Muslims.

Now you sound like people defending Nikki Minaj.
>You'll never be this rich

Hurts doesn't it?

are you 12? seriously kid, I bet you are also a cuck for Justin Beiber cause he is rich and famous.
you Trump cucks are pathetic, if he asked you to open wide so he could shit in your mouth you would gladly do it.

a 10 year old is already my height and the national average. What do the rich eat to get these gifts?

he isn't a billionaire, that is obvious, but he will be once he loots America for the next 4 years.

probably the same thing that gave him the gift of autism.

The blood of manlets.

>being this triggered
MAGA

Rolling

How is that the average? I'm 5'11 and feel like a midget

hahahha mega cuck. you have to be a super cuck to defend someone in the 1%.

Hey Moody I think he wants me to kick his ass

>waaaaaaaaah mommy shillary lost
Well then I can cuck away :^)

>Threatening anonymous people you know you'll never meet
>underageb&