This guy slaps your girlfriend's ass. What do you do?

This guy slaps your girlfriend's ass. What do you do?
>He's 7'2'', 335 lbs (2.18 m, 152 kg)

same reaction as the dude on the right

pick up whatever's left of her ass and leave

>Everyone's the same height when they're 6 feet under

if he is 7'2" then he is standing with 6' + women, and he isn't

faggot

Be surprised that he is into curvy milfs with big saggy naturals.

Underrated post.

Google his name you roodypoo

I would fight him. It doesn't matter if I got my ass beat, it's still better then standing there like a fucking cuck

this

you all know nothing

future star of a rekt thread.

but hey, your girl loves it when you get the shit knocked out of you right? total non-cuck move.

be dissapointed he didn't slap my ass

joke's on him; he's too tall to reach my girlfriend's ass.

Stab him. What's with all these cucks here?

I'm sure your girl loves when you stand there like total beta pissing your pants in fear right?

It's not even about what the girl thinks at that point, it's a matter of personal honor.

Also I'm a pretty big dude myself and I've studied various martial arts and fighting styles for the last 15 years so I'm actually fairly confident I could take him on. I'm not saying I'm stronger then him but few men can resist a kick to the balls or getting clapped in the ears. But even if he still beats my ass it's not like I'm getting OHK and there's no way he's walking away unhurt.

This man has a reputation. Listen to him, he's right.

>personal honor
>i been studying marital arts for 15 years

obvious bait is obvious

Shoot him in the nuts.

Not sure, a girlfriend inst a wife. I'd occur as the moment spontaneously developed. /manifest

I'd much rather take a beating than back up. Sure, I'd spare myself some bruises, but I'd always regret doing nothing.

Let him have her

make an ass out of him publicly

Shoot the cunt, how many fucking times do you need telling autismo?

trips
kek

He's famous enough to find his adress but not famous enough for bodyguards. Follow home, break into his house, cut throat with knife, take a shit into him after you gutted him. Leave.

>Giant goes to slap gf's ass
>he's too tall
>slaps her back
>me and her sue for assault and sexual harassment
>laugh all the way to the bank

ezpz

Draw and put two rounds into his chest. This is America and what he did is sexual assault. Have my girlfriend (which would be my wife IRL) say that she feared for her life. I would then say I feared for the safety of a loved one. They would take one look at the giant and see the noticeable size difference between him and us and see the justification in my actions. Stand Your Ground Law is a law which I love.

Represent my girlfriend when she's suing for battery.

Slap his ass back of course.

this

Why throw the ball when you can toss it.

Except it only applies when you can prove you had reasonable belief that her life was in danger.

That case is a loser sadly. But, as I noted for my own, you definitely have a case for battery, and depending upon the state the State may have a case for pressing sexual battery charges.

i probably let him because i'm a faggot cuck

also

underrated post

Call an ambulance

Nice, the shitting into him part was a nice touch - classy

start a thread on Sup Forums to ask people what to do

Laugh at him for swiping air

It is better to stand and fight on your feet
than to die on your knees like a punk

^^^what about what I said? its's alpha.

fuck that im not fighting olivier richters. he can have her.

>a big dude
You could always try crashing a plane into him

He gave me a hive five? That's pretty cool.

Humor is the devil. Good humor though.

Ask him to stop, if he doesn't blow his ass away muscle won't stop bullets.

>360 and walk away

This dude should just grows his hair out, dye it black and cosplay as Gaston 24/7

>Alright sir, now tell us what happened
Well, this guy was walking around the same place as my girl and me
>Uh huh
And he comes up and slaps her ass
>Alright, alright, so that's when you shot him?
W-well, yeah, he slapped her ass and-
>Okay sir, I'm gonna need you to put your hands behind your back and lean over the hood of the cruiser
Shit, so you can arrest me?
>No, so I can fuck your ass for being the kind of faggot who thinks a guy slapping your girlfriend's ass is a viable reason for killing someone in cold blood

ayyy my nigger

punch him in the nuts hard has I can, every guy bends after a strong one to the balls. then proceed to kick him the head, until begs for mercy or passes out. problem solved

kek

We'd sue him for sexual assault and racism.
I bet he'll enjoy his new African-American friends in the prison.

Kick her shit to the curb .. shit was getting stale anyway. She'll come crawling back, and when she does, she can lick my ass and get the fuck out still ... stupid cunt!

slap his ass right back.

Stab that nigger right in the dick watch him fall

Kill him

You would sue for assault, battery or IIED. You can't sue for sexual assault as it's a crime, not a tort.

I'd tell him to not do that. If he attacks me, he's the dick and everyone can see it and know it, and won't just stand around as a 7'2" guy sexually assaults some girl and physically assaults her gf for telling him to not.
But he'd figure that out, and not attack.

>hurr shoot him with the gun that I don't have durr

Most autismos will reply like this.

First of all,unless you aim precisely at his head, shooting someone isn't an instant death like in your video games that you play all day.The guy would have more than enough time to react in self defence and break your ass in two.
There have been cases of extremely muscular people surviving MULTIPLE gunshot wounds without serious long term injuries.A gun isn't the ultimate insta kill weapon that you dumbasses think it is

Second,even if you did kill him,enjoy spending the rest of your life in jail getting your asshole ripped apart by niggers. Won't have your precious gun to save you there.

>ass beat
niggas the perfect height to get punched in the balls

Ever heard of a hollow point?

That's his girl now

snickers in the gas tank

then salvia exract in the drinking cup

then rofl

bigger they are, harder they fall

Punch directly forward into his micro penis

ask if he wants to nail her while i watch

my what?