What is the Japanese secret of eternal life?

What is the Japanese secret of eternal life?

No sex.
t. 109 years old

On any given day I see about 50 old people for every young person here in Stockholm.

>living that long
how can someone fathom this horror?

>1995
Can we have one from this millennium?

Being dead already.

why 1995 data though

Fish Oil (omega -3s) is anti-inflammatory and good for heart
Mountain Air is pure like mountain spring water

>that cuba
Amerifats btfo

Just look at wikipedia and the data is pretty much the same

8.6/10, clever.

>Deadmark

>diet
>low growth hormones
>hotbaths everyday
>first world medicine

a 3.5% obesity rate

>What is the Japanese secret of eternal life?
Don't have sex, not even kidding.
Most old people I know always tell don't have sex with too many sexual partners in your life.
Example case: Kings of the old dynasty has many wife and mistress, their lifespan are very short.

Wrong. South Korea is going to take the lead in female life expectancies very soon. By a long shot too. 90 years old average

It's so called silver democracy. While scandinavians don't keep the old population who can't eat through their mouthes alive, we keep them alive at all cost, using the available medical resources to the full extent. Old people are the biggest group among the voters. So nobody can't stop that. But it won't continue forever. Young generations' burdens are nearly the limit. And the public health insurance finances are estimated to collapse.

add_trait immortal

Lots of seafood, veggies and rice. Little red meats.

Yeah but that's just because China invaded after you put THAAD there

neat

welfare fraud

What tricks are the Jews using now for eternal life. Israeli men seem to live forever.

underrated

The jap diet is ridiculously good for you. Minimal sugars/fats/all that bad stuff.

That seems a bit cherrypicked, doesn't it? Those are some of the richest and healthiest countries in the world. Of course the USA's black and mexican population will drag our national average down.

Foreskin essence extract. Try it.

I thought you just drank the tears of Arabs

everyone from my family has lived uptill 100 years

>1990~95
Here is newest data from 2016

Sure. But data saying india's life expectacy is below 70

It's amazing both Japan and South Korea have the highest suicide rates in the world, Israel is constantly under military attack, Italy, Greece, and Spain are among of the poorest "developed" countries, yet they all have such high life expectancies.

I think reason of suicide is harsh competition of society.
Most of economics think this is from Economic crisis from 1997, IMF's severe structural reform demand.
Before 1997, Korea's society is not that competition compare this time.

>That seems a bit cherrypicked, doesn't it? Those are some of the richest and healthiest countries in the world
I honestly have no idea what you mean by this. Are you skeptical that wealthier countries have better healthcare?

>everyone from my family
India has a very weird understanding of "everyone" or "family" or both.

all of my grandparents have made it to their mid 80s. 3 are still alive, including my lifelong obese grandpa who's 86. but he's not doing so well right now :(

universal health care
we eat fish instead of meat

>highly advanced medical infrastructure
>super hygienic society
>clean and fresh food and water always available throughout the country
>healthiest cuisine in the world
>good education on health from very early age
>properly functioning universal healthcare
>low unemployment
>good gene

The most important factors I think are food, mental health and everyday exercise.
There are a lot of groups of global medical science researchers studying on permanent life and they have found out people over 100 years old (centenarians) around the world tend to show remarkably low degrees of blood inflammation, which according to the scientists is attained by having traditional cuisine regularly to keep their long-inherited intestinal flora active, feeling a great sense of contributing/ being connected to the society and staying physically functional.

They don't eat junk food, they aren't/weren't stressed.

they use anime to leech off the watchers lifespan and channel it to the Japanese people for the final offensive.
ww2 never ended

> They aren't/weren't stressed.
So japan's sucide lever is highest?

>the one glass of wine a day memes were true

you believe this like a loyal dog

eating fish whole life desu

Cuba has higher life expectancy than the United States. Let that sink in.

>They don't eat junk food,
How can anyone who's ever stepped into a konbini even think this? Or eaten any restaurant meal in Japan other than sushi? It's beyond me how they stay skinny with so much high calorie food available, I go a bit nuts over there wanting to eat everything.

australia right next to canada on yet another list. fuck off australians.

>how they stay skinny with so much high calorie food available

Eating a bowl of ramen or a bag of greasy chips every once in a while doesn't necessarily make you an unmovable mountain of fat.
The problem of (western) countries with a seriously high obesity rate is people there eat high calorie junk food as their main diet except for the vegans and upper class who can afford costly healthy meals.

how do you explain swiss and france then, we both don't eat much fish, we both eat cheese and charcuterie who are supposed to be really bad for health.

>le baguette