Is this the most harrowing ending to a movie ever?

Is this the most harrowing ending to a movie ever?

Probably

Probably, indeed. I'm as far from sjws as they come, but this is one of the few, very few films I consider morally wrong, anti-humanist and done with stupid, if not bad, intent. The whole thing is very disturbing and bothersome, but the ending is outrageous in the leap it does and the betraying of the audience's trust it executes. I'm sure that many people don't have the same strong reaction I have, but I see that as simply not thinking about what the film actually does. 1/10 vile garbage

Is that poopoo?

No

I'll always remember the scene in this film where she shouts back to Fassbender saying "NEARLY!" with her thumb it - but it looked like she twisted her fucking arm around and broke it

I always wondered. Did he rape her?

give me a tl;dr, won't watch it

>sjws

You have to be 18 to post here.

stupid flick for le edgy bad ending

they would all ended up in jail at the end anyway

Summarization. A couple goes honeymooning on the english country side, group of hooligans harass them and end up killing the husband. She ends up killing one or 2 of them to escape from them. She's about to pass out from exhaustion when she stumbles back into town and is saved by the people there. But the people of that town are the parents of the kids who harassed them, so to protect their kids from going to jail, they kill her.

Does she get her tits out?

found the SJW

Not him, but what are you implying? That SJWs aren't real? Good one, /leftypol/

British chav/hoody horror film with Michael Fassbender and some others.

dont think so

I hate overly nihilistic movies like this and Funny Games.

The entire way of life on this planet is nihilistic.

It's by far the most intense movie i've ever seen
My friend tried telling me how good 10 Cloverfield Lane was because the tension never died and I was like okay, I'll check it out. Watched it and then laughed because in terms of non-stop tension, it's not even in the same league as Eden Lake

What did they mean by this scene?

Wow, how EDGY.

Projecting pretty hard there user. Don't think your own shitty culture and personal hopelessness is indicative of the entire world :^)

looks like shes covered in shit in a bathroom

I actually agree with that. I didn't even like it when I watched it couple years ago, but your sentiments make a lot of sense to me now.
The bitter taste always stays, even seeing the poster, or the name on a rec on Sup Forums. The word maybe is too strong, but it's an 'evil' film if I ever saw one.