Iberians and diaspora, do you have a fetish for fucking women who hail from uncivilized and primitive nations?

Iberians and diaspora, do you have a fetish for fucking women who hail from uncivilized and primitive nations?

Being in university is a godsend for this, I've fucked a bunch, but i want to impregnate one and create mestizo bastards like my ancestors.
I don't want to take care of the kids though

Fuck why couldn't I have been born in the 1490s instead of the 1990s?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A7m0saghsmU
youtube.com/watch?v=hQsZTLtHwPU
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dont like full blacks, 100% black, but I do like mixed brazilians who are a bit black a lot.

My mother is a spaniard and my gf is pretty indigenous looking so maybe it's in the genes

I think it is in the DNA.

These conquistador genes will be the end of me one day. I once fucked a North African and I was worried her brothers would find out and behead me.

No, they are hideous in most cases

t. CHI

It adds to the appeal desu. The more savage and less white they are the harder muh dick gets

I finally understand those weirdos in /tesg/ who have orc fetishes

my dad side is basque and my mum side is sadly sicilian so no actual conquistador blood but most mestizos or amerindians are ugly as shit, i don't know how people would fug them unless they were desperate

Mestizas can be pretty cute

You're just a lazy fuck. Instead of chasing after a white woman you go for the easy low hanging fruit.

key word is "can"
most anons can have girlfriends

U don't even know the half of it.
My cousin it's Angolan mulatto
Now imagine having to coupe whit incest impulses at the same time u struggle against jungle fever.

spaniards are sick in the head for literally creating a new race of people

I see more qt mestizas than whites/blacks on daily basis, but i guess that's just my preferences, i also guess that mestizos in Argentina are pretty ugly since most of them are bolivians

Spaniards do this with males

colombian mestizas are top tier, your natives were probably just better looking on average.

DELET

>full blooded Natives
>still existing

How many spaniards actually had kids with filipinos? Like 99% just look completely asian.

My cousin has like very palish skin n all the qt features of whit girl face but then has them dark glowing eyes, her body gtfo wata bod, that botty that strong frame and has one of them gazelle neck mhmmm I so wanna rape her man, I used to take this long baths whit her n also spoon her real thigh at night all night I stayed diamonds. Dam now we are tight no more cuz I went crazy whit so much tease I just want her away from me because rape fellings inside.

very few. most non-upper class filipinos have mostly native blood.

>and diaspora

>upper class filipinos

Why does that sound so disconcerting?

It's like hearing a black person speak Finnish

>1/15 of the world's population has some spanish ancestry
damn

Idk, but one of the most famous Spaniards abroad, Enrique Iglesias, is half filipino.

shit really? pinoy'd as fuck

Cousin? I say go4it.

Your kids probably would not be retarded

Natives don't really go to university, so I've never had the chance, sadly

Yeah he said he didn't lose his virginity until like 28 because embarrassing small penis

Her mother is a high-born Filipina with mixed Spanish/Filipino ascendence.

Pic is her.

meh, looks like a run of the mill mestiza

In Russia is a plague.

If he's half flip he has to be a manlet too

Do you LOOOOOOVE spain?
I love spain.

youtube.com/watch?v=A7m0saghsmU

>uncivilized and primitive nations?
Like Spain?

>famous people
>short
also he's only 1/4 flip

spanish and portugueses have the same gene

hes 187cm, and his dad is a spanish jew

> Korea

Lel.

Ah yes, the Korean civilization.

>i dont like full blacks, 100% black
So you hate your country. As expected from a sudaca.

You wot? Julio is not jewish.

>The name "Iglesias" translates as "churches;" likewise, Iglesias is of Jewish ancestry from his maternal side, having mentioned that his mother's family name, "de la Cueva y Perignat," meaning literally "of the cave," referring to Jewish people in hiding, is a very common Jewish name

m8 I would #rek that

isn't his mum's surname "preysler"?

It's probably just bollocks.

>He doesn't wanna casually look at wymm's pechos
Mucho faggot

Español con sudaca
sudaca de mierda

> Castizo con española: español.

Curioso cómo se podía recuperar la españolidad en un par de generaciones.

>casi que 95% español
cuanto mas necesita?

it's true actually, while many people that lived near or in big cities had a spaniard ancestor (mostly one of their great-grandparents is mestizo or full spaniard). it's mostly the upper class people that received Spanish blood; it's because mostly their native ancestors were the ones that already held control of the country before the Spaniards came, and our distance from Spain made it very difficult to send many to the islands.

pic related is a filipina-española mestiza, she is a celebrity here, but people like her are very rare to come by here.

>tfw my parents never taught me the language of our people

En esa época no sé. Siempre he pensado que ese famoso cuadro de las castas está hecho con bastante ánimo de sátira a pesar de que hoy se tome en serio.

Y sobre ser español hoy en día, más allá del color de piel o los rasgos físicos hay una cosa fundamental para ser aceptado como español en España que es tener acento español.

I wanna succ some big Spanish cocks, where can I get them?

Just think of it as they're like singaporeans, only with better english and a hint of spain in everything.

Pero tio oshtia niggerish la espaniolidad niggerish niggerish

wow I would like to say in a very wholesome way that she is very pretty

pero yo supongo que en esos tiempos en las colonias aun seguia el acento español, considerando que la mayoria de españoles de alla eran directos de España

You should learn it. In Spain the level of English is quite poor, even among young people.

How to learn?

Should I pirate the rosetta stone?

I've tired asking my parents but they're shit Spanish teachers

memrise/duolingo combo

thank you. but remember, she does not represent us as a people, our media is so shit at representing how real filipinos look; American and Spanish media are so much better than them even though we're so far away from them.

Duolingo teaches Mexican Spanish. I tried using it a few months ago

In Spain we say "El español sólo aprende otro idioma en la cama" that is "The Spaniard only learns another language in bed", and not precisely sleeping.

So try to find a Spanish gf.

m8 all spanish is the same, the difference is pretty little, and they don't teach "mexican spanish"

If all Spanish is the same then why can't my parents understand our Chilean neighbors?

I will try to get a spanish gf

Implying you ever fucked anyone but Manuela Palma you fucking manlet por favor

because chileans don't speak spanish

it's sometimes even hard for us to understand when chileans write their """""spanish"""""

I have fucked with more foreigners than Spanish.

3 foreigners 1 Spanish.

I thought the Philippines didn't speak Spanish

We can understand each other.

Look at this intellectual conversation between a Spaniard and a Chilean.

youtube.com/watch?v=hQsZTLtHwPU

No you haven't. Do a favor to your flag and stop posting. First of all, you fell for the eternal leaf that is (you) hunting like a motherfucker; and then, you are pretending that you fucked anyone in your life when it's simply not true. If you even would have, you wouldn't have said "3 foreigners 1 spanish" you useless frodo turbomanlet. The average spanish has no game at all and you are less than average, that's why you fell on this bait thread to begin with fatty.

t. Killed every single one in his country

they just ran south and speak spanish now

> I'll tell you about your own life based on mere assumptions.

I see.

not a lot, but some of us still can.

No, your natives were shit
We're true patricians

Te lo voy a decir en castellano para menor agravio. No intenté ser rudo contigo sino que simplemente mostrarte que estás haciendo el tremendo ridículo en un hilo creado por la hoja precisamente para que inocentes como tu, piquen como salmones en piscina. Para mucho pesar tuyo, eres un mejicano más.

>a chilean calling a Spaniard a turbomanlet

Siempre te dimos la bienvenida aún cuando el resto de lat se burlaba de ustedes. Vas a pagar por esto, traidor.

Really? Is that all you can do lardass hobbit piece of shit?

I hear nobody speak Spanish there anymore.

No te suicides ni nada de eso, no pretendo ofenderte pero tu opinión de mierda me importa un pepino.

por que te enojas tanto a la noche?

¿por qué tan grosero eres?

Looks hot. Our genes always improve your inferior genes

I've never met a sudaca that wasn't a manlet. You are projecting.

And yet you were triggered enough as to google search you dwarf. You know it's true little one

Tiene complejo de inferioridad hacia los españoles.

Are you going to keep deleting until you get it right?

No puedes decir "chileno enano", eso es una redundancia.

Joder, me suda la polla la verdad, al final seguro que te saco tres cabezas como a todo sudaca.

lo tiene hacia todo el mundo por lo que vi
no se si sera armado pero despues de unos posts te tira una pared de texto bañada en su odio

>comic made in a meme mode for the people of that time
>autistic modern people take it seriously and as a "scientific" fact
I don't doubt in the 25 century, some of the Sup Forums memes will be the sensation of the autistic people.

butthurt indian hmm

>Chilean
There is you answer.

Here you go OP