What is your greatest regret?

What is your greatest regret?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qcvkbQORF78
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not pulling out

Getting your mom pregnant

Not letting my gf have sex with that black guy at the club. I was worried it might hurt our relationship but it would have been so hot.

I have the feeling this was the same person.

Posting in this thread

Damn. That hit hard.

That I have boneitis

Being born.

I pretend my happiness, because I'm always expected to be the stable one that's got his shit together.
But I hate myself every day and I'm getting tired of it.

... Going for an associates in baking and pastry.

not getting dubs on this post

are you me? I'm in the exact same position

Getting with my girlfriend. In hindsight it was a fucking terrible idea.

Being too much of a pussy to leave because the only thing that waits for me is a lonely and self-deprecating life.

dubs = truth, I seriously regret it.

Going for a swim without waiting an hour

Spending 4 years of my life with someone i didn't actually love, kind of fucked me up

Did you drown?

My condolences man. I just want to disappear at this point, not run away, not off myself, just fade away.

Confessing her my feelings

being afraid

You regret starting your relationship too?

Couldnt agree more with you guys, thats exactly what my life is all about rn

We are all in the same boat my friend *blossom tree leaves fall with a gentle wind*

dude same, I just want my own place outside of town somewhere, but I can't since I support my brother and mom financially, it's not that they don't work. We're just in a shitty situation atm

-sigh-
My one wish in life. Just non existance.
Cheked

Not being more awesome

Knocking up my 16 yr old gf at age 14

staying sober for 20 years.

Not givin' a bj yet

Look on the bright side, you could always make some good bread for Sup Forums

I have my own place, and it's not the answer man, it just makes you realise more that you're all alone in the end. Sure you can go out with friends, but you'll just arrive to an empty space.

Exactly, there's something beautiful in that, isn't there?

kek

Dating my ex. I fell head over heels for her but we can't be together for practical reasons. She's going back to France soon. I really wanna talk about this but idk if this is the right thread to do that in.

Trips speak truth, bread is delicious.
Thanks, user. I feel a lil better, or Im high.

Finding Sup Forums five years ago

>Few years ago December 31st
>Drunk and high as fuck
>Accidentally fuck a mentally ill bitch
>Next morning wake up, don't remember anything
>Next day getting fucking joked about fuckin' with an ugliest bitch you can possible find in my town...
>What are you talking about? You got to be kidding...
>Three days later bitch PM me on Messenger...
>What the fuck did I do
>Thinking about killing myself...

Not leaving my mom's basement in pursuit of being a shitty YouTuber.

youtu.be/qcvkbQORF78

how come, user?

Letting myself peak in senior year of high school when I was at my "quirkiest" but also very friendly with everyone in school, sort of like a really well liked jester that everyone trusted. In college I suppressed all of the interesting parts of myself to make friends and now I like a shell of my former self. I've started being a weirdo again and all of my friends think it's out of character but what they know is me actually being out of character

Well at least you got the puss

Your safe, user. Get it off your chest. We're all Sup Forumsros here.

nice trips, opera also likes bread

Tell me about your relationship and I'll tell you about mine.

Where you from?

I don't live enough to have a great regret
just small ones

Are you me?!????? What the fuck.

Getting a Pentagram tattooed on my arm in a semi-Evangelical household. I'm still hiding it from my parents. I'm getting it removed but it's going to take a while. Let's hope they don't find out before then...

waisting my time here reading what you cucks have to say

The one who got away. 25 year-old me dumped the woman of his dreams. It's ten years later, and I'm married to someone much more attractive. But she's gone and, when I let myself admit it? She was the one for me. She was the person who completed me in every cliche, lame-ass movie way.. She was the right one, and I blew it, and my life is worse because I did that. We should have been married for the last seven years. We should have a house. Fuck, with our careers (I've followed hers, too)? We could be retired, ten years from now. We were right for each other, and exactly compatible and equal. She was the perfect woman for me. And I fucked it up.

If many people have the same or similar experience that they dislike is it regret or just apart of growing as a person?

Northern-Latvia

It's alright user
You never know if you two are similar, which I am assuming is the case, you probably would have been worse off. Similar's retract.

I think that letting the "weirdness" back out is growing as a person. At least your being honest with yourself. My problem is I feel like the more "me" I am the harder it is to be close to the people I've spent the past few years building relationships with, like I love them all but it almost feels like I wasted my time

Wanna quit college and go to Navy, parents don't like the idea. I'm afraid to go but at the same time it seems like a big mistake to pass it up. Currently extremely lost and questioning my life.

If you love them you have already spent your time better than most. Most people don't know what love truly is.

Well in my case it was a learning experience. I would make friends with everyone just for attention. I learned to make a mask for everyone I met. The down side is I'm so deep in this shit I don't know who I am.

Not locking my door when my sister was giving me a blow job

If you are questioning your life maybe it isn't the best idea to make such a brash decision. Take some time taking a walk in the morning or watch the stars at night and take some time to reflect.

you fucking cuck

I didn't finish the job

What I mean to say is that I feel like I wasted my time because they don't know the real me. They're a genuinely fun group of people with a diverse range of interests and a lot of overlap in personality with me, but I've kept my weird shit bottled out of fear of losing the new friends. Now they've become old good friends who think I'm someone I'm not. It's like now I feel comfortable and secure in the relationships but can't be "true"

get over 300 confirmed kills and they'll be proud

Not buying that cigar yesterday.

We weren't similar--we were complimentary. Everything necessary to a good relationship that I liked? She liked having someone else do. Likewise vice-versa. Especially the fucking. But also stupid shit like I enjoy cooking for someone else and she took laundry very seriously. I like feeding the cats and playing with them, and she was obsessed with weird medical shit and loved to have a reason to go to the vet and talk to the interns. I liked hiking and she loved setting up camp. I like creating elaborate, skimpy-ass costumes and she loved wearing them in public. I hate balancing my check-book and she was obsessed with finance. Just everything: we fit together like Tetris. I wanted to buy the perfect gift, and she wanted to write the perfect thank-you note for inviting us to the party. Everything possibly good? She wanted to do the part of it that I didn't care about, and I wanted to do the part that she didn't.

And I was insecure and dumped her because she had other things going on and I thought they were about me, and they weren't, and I got mad to prevent it from being possible for her to get mad at me. Because I was an insecure piece of shit. So now I'm married to a gorgeous woman from a wealthy family, have a great career, and all of it feels empty and hollow 'cuz I still think about that chick with the too-wide hips and scraggly hair who looked like a fat girl waiting to happen.

Wanted to go military my whole life, parents forced the idea that I'd be better off going to college and getting a job. I accepted and put thoughts of joining in the back of my mind. Now that I'm in the second half of Uni, thats all I can think of. Don't wanna regret it when I'm older.

>Wanna be Navy Corpsman.

I don't know if this is something for you because I don't know you personally but have you tried creating art? I did through drawing and music and most people understand me without me telling directly who I am.

Yeah well I need a backeotemy

Where is she now?

Interestingly enough that's exactly how I've been coping, I'm a musician and I've been writing quite a bit of music and dabbling in drawing, I also go out and tag/ do street art to keep myself occupied. This is especially important to me now because I live alone, and if I don't keep my mind occupied I drive myself into a mental black hole or I live in the bottom of a bottle.

I TOO regret getting with my girlfriend..
If i were to leave it would be a terribly long shitstorm of guilt and regret. And the hypothetical regret grows each and every passing day...

Going to junior prom. That is rapidly approaching 15 years ago. Night ruined my life

What happened?

San Francisco. We both do consulting from opposite ends (workflows vs. culture).

I'm no good at greentexting so bear with me.

She goes by Sue but her full name is Susanne. Shes in the US on an overseas academic study. When i met her I didn't really think much of her, I got her number and we spoke for a few days but honestly I wasn't that interested in her. But we started to hang out together, over the course of a month or so, and I was really drawn to her. I could tell she felt the same about me. In fact she was the one to ask if I was her boyfriend, I didn't even need to ask if we were together. Exactly one month after we became official I told her I loved her and she said she loved me. I have never been more in love with a woman before. Sue is the most gorgeous girl I know. She's smart, she makes me laugh, and she can be cute as hell because she's so shy.

Maybe it's just because I'm angry, normally I wouldn't talk about my sex life with strangers, but I could tell she was really into me too.

Every time I talk to her I just melt away. She has such a disarming personality. Holding her was like heaven on earth. In past relationships I haven't been too keen on physical affection outside of sex and kissing but I couldn't keep my hands off of her.

I knew from the start its probably a bad idea to date a foreign girl because it's not like the relationship could go anywhere unless she's seriously considering living in the United States. We talked about her home country a lot but she never hinted that she would be leaving. But about two weeks ago she told me she's going back to france after she graduates at the end of this semester and she doesn't want to continue our relationship because of the emotional pain it'll cause. I was (and I still am) heartbroken. I didn't really know what to do with myself. I didn't take my anger out on her, but I shut all my friends away and basically spent every waking moment i wasn't in class in bed crying.
sorry this is so inarticulate, I'm a mess rn. I need to continue in another post.

Can we see some of your art?

I didn't go to prom
i regret that
i guess
In all likely hood i would have probably just stood by the wall and watched all the love birds and beautiful couples have a good time

This is a real question: Why do people see school prom as some big thing? It's just a way school gets some extra money. I never went because I don't see the point it.

To finalize what I was saying, I've tried to get back together with her multiple times but she keeps saying no. At the same time, she says she still loves me. As you can imagine this only exaggerates the emotional pain I feel.

I fucking hate life right now. This is the first time I've ever definitively been in love and it has to end prematurely. I feel like a fucking moron for letting this happen in the first place, but simultaneously I'm glad I met her. She is the most amazing woman I've ever had the pleasure of knowing.

If only she wanted to live here, I think I'd want to spend my life with her.

go on...

see

I'm not asking for advice. I just need to vent, I tend to keep my emotions to myself irl and sometimes the weight of them is too much to bear.

go to france then mongol...
its shit, everyone is french, they hate americans and they fucking stink, but you gotta do what you gotta do...

I don't want to live in france. I speak french, but I love the USA too much.

Quick doodle (not done today but it's how I'm feeling, posted on Sup Forums before)
>currently my self image

Noticed a theme of either asking her or having her as a GF. I to fall under the same category.

Other than this and doodles I don't really take many pictures unfortunately

This looks like something that could turn into some sort of a e-comic or even a adult swim series.

you gave me confidence, im not even the guy thats posting this.

not dissing the artist

Because youth is the most impressionable periods of your life. What happens to you then forges the person you become. It's supposed to be a night to remember... A beautiful memory hopefully, not a destructive one.

Love sucks doesn't it?
It makes you astronomically happy only so you realize how shitty your life is once it leaves you and you're back to how you were before.

poster of this image, thank thank. I've thought about doing something to that effect but as shown, I'm a fucker
As in yours better? I would love to see yo. lel I imagine that you are. I've never been much of a pen/pencil guy, or an "art" guy for that matter. I'm more musically inclined.

Not goimg to trial instead of taking a deal. Even with a liw felony, intent to cause bodily harm, im fucked from holding a job past the back ground check.

Oh for fucks sake.
*going
*low

Not staying with this girl during middle and high school.
broke up in 8th grade cause I wanted to meet other girls.
She developed alot better in 9th grade by senior year she was the most popular and hottest girl in school.