Guys, watch out I think there might be a sniper nearb-

Guys, watch out I think there might be a sniper nearb-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zTJEeszxLvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't listen to him, he's crazy, I don't see anyth-

*bang*
go em if dubs

Wow that's a big rifle just floating there. Best not stand in front of it.

is it safe ye-

This is so fucking retarded this isnt weapons related at all. Im going to report this thread and everyone else should too. Take this fucking bullshit back to Sup Forums or Sup Forums dont bring it here. This is the fucking cancer I go on and on about that is killing /k/. I used to remember a /k/ that was full of a dozen different QUALITY ar-15 threads, bullshit stupid child's games like this have never and will never belong here. I know all of you will drone on about how theres "no fun allowed" or "I should stop being a fudd" or whatever you autistic spergs make up in a half assed attempt to defend such a blatant mockery of what some of us strive for in post quality. Maybe this board is just fucking infested with noguns retards from Sup Forums or Sup Forums or god fucking forbid reddit. I'll tell you what if theres one thing I know its that us that have been here for forever would never have tolerated this shit back in our-

Hey guys, I think I know who it is. I'm posting his pict-

holy shit is th-

youtube.com/watch?v=zTJEeszxLvo

You guys are insane.

Wait, I didn't interrupt the last word of my sentence. I guess this sniper likes me.

HEY GUYS! IT'S SAFE TO COME OUT NO-

Shit! Medi-

shit shit shit shit shit guys i think there's a snip

Bet any of you cant run to the other side of the hilltop without getting hit.

kek

Hahahaha, try me bitch, I'm already halfway the-

he won't shoot you 'cause you're a faggo-

I swear, fucking snipers, can't hit shit. See that? fucker just shot my helmet while I was holding it ou

Extra $10 to the man who stops in the middle and does a spin

>Why are you ducking like so? They couldn't hit an elephant at this dis....

Just play dead like me, he wont sho-

Jesus Christ, Candle Jack? I thought this retarded bullshit would have died out by now. How many /k/ommandos these days even grew up watching Freakazoid! anyway? I'm honestly amazed this stupid meme is still getting around. What is this, 2,00-

It's been a while, I think it's sa-

Jesus Christ, this fucking thread again. I thought this shit joke had finally died. Just stop it, please. It's not even funny. It was never funny. It will never be fu-

If dubs, he misses.

If carefully look there is a sniper sitting on the tow-

OPEN FIRE ON THAT RIDGE
AND WATCH OUT FOR CANDLEJA-

Really Jeff? It was the taliban mortar boogeyman last week, and the bomb vest goat the week before. Ive been baking my arse off in this fucking FOB for almost a month now, I bet theres not even a single Taliban in this whole stinking countr-

What, whe-

I think I see hi-

Found him, he's over th-

Hey guy's what going on he-

Is this thread even /k/ related?
I mean yeah there a gun, but doe-

>read a quarter of it
>take a moment to look at the end
>-
>awe yeeh

Actually these threads are pretty dumb. But I always come ba-

Sniper located, artillery coordinates are one three fou-

oh you son of a bit-

HAH, Taliban can shoot for shit! It's a R-

its a wha-

Better watch out th-

ha ha you should have cut the link off right in the mi-

But then it wouldn't embe-

Wait this thread doesn't make any sense if I was shot right in the middle of typing I wouldn't bother to type a -. This is assuming that I click submit with my dying breath, as replying to this thread is all I have le-

Well that's just sil-

Heh, got you right in my sights you little fuck. Say goodni-

>Implying your puny sniper can hurt me

I AM BULLETPROO-

WATCH THOSE WRIST ROCKE-

THEY'RE SENDING IN THE SUP-

Mortar fire called in, 3 shots, if dubs they get the sni-

Shit, firing aga-

Fuck fuck fuck fu-

R.I.P.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, ki-

I was just going to the store for milk an-

trips checked and ke-

Must be one of hillary clintons hired gu-

OH MY GOD, JENSEN A BOMB

A BO-

Ha, he missed! HEY ASSHOLE, I BET YOU CAN'T HIT AN ELEPHANT AT THIS DISTAN-

>all these hyphens

Is it summer alrea

Come on guys, snipers are easy. You just wait until you see the glint of his scope and yo-

What's the point of this thre

>that brake
>the mountain of dust and hay
He may be lucky to hit one and than die in hellfire of bullets.

not anymore

:O