Hey you whore sluts I'm 19 make 15/hr in tx I want a car maybe an Audi (older used one ) but i want to keep it under 10...

Hey you whore sluts I'm 19 make 15/hr in tx I want a car maybe an Audi (older used one ) but i want to keep it under 10,000 would repair costs be too much and what other cars would you recommend

>making less than $40k per year
>considering spending $10k on a meme of a car that requires the person working on it to pull the engine off the chassis to change a headlight

kys faggot

>"Meme of a car"

Lol shut up poorfag

>implying that an Audi you could buy for under $10k would be even a little reliable

Quit buying into the Nazi-sled memes, dumbass

I have connections with some Mexicans their good hombres and I can get an Audi around 8,000 maybe less at an auction

Buying a European luxury brand is the stupidest thing you can do if your budget is $10000. Buy a Toyota or Honda, nobody gives a shit about what kind of old car you drive and it will last longer and have fewer problems.

Show me 1 meme about an Audi you faggot

>>

Its a meme
A trendy piece of culture that is meant to be seen and enjoyed, but owning one is like receiving an injection of cock

Put mom/dad up to getting you a WRX. You won't regret it, bro!

Flip a coin:

Heads you get a Weiner enlargement surgery;

Tails you get a sex change operation

Balls in your court OP

Having an Audi won't get your faggot ass laid. Get a civic or a corolla and stop being a cuck

Suck my dick and I'll tell you, faggot.

Maybe he likes cock. Also vw was nazi, not Audi. I don't think the company is even that old. It's not BMW or Mercedes.

I dont want my parents buying me things ya cuck and I like the way the TT looks and when I sit in one I feel my cock get a little longer than 2 inches for once

Alsooooo I'm not worried about girls ATM I'm still in my grind phase unlike you older or younger lazy asses

A lesbian Chelsea tractor? Yeah, that just screams 'I'm a faggot hipster'

what the fuck anyone who knows anything about audis knows the TT is a faggot mobile. what the actual fuck.

Well technically since I'm op I'm already a faggot so might as well

vw and audi are the same company dawg

Fuck you, that cunt came here and fucking asked his retarded question becuase of you.

They also own Bently and Porsche. Those are dramatically different cars and it's not nazi Germany now. Ford was also a nazi. Drive what you like. My parents have Mercedes and I drive a Chrysler 300. We are Jewish.

BTW I have a disease called baby dick if that helps with the recommendation