Deletes Empty Spaces, One of My Turns, Don't Leave Me Now, Vera, Bring the Boys Back Home, Waiting for the Worms...

>Deletes Empty Spaces, One of My Turns, Don't Leave Me Now, Vera, Bring the Boys Back Home, Waiting for the Worms, and Stop

Nothing of value was lost and it's now a much tighter and more concise single LP.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OMRrS_zYKDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope you mean delete hypothetically because if you're pruning albums in your library you are making a grave mistake

I am so fucking triggered, some of those are my favorite songs and are extremelly important to the album's story you goddamn retarded pleb.

These trigger me the most

>Empty Spaces
>One Of My Turns
>Don't Leave Me Now
>Waiting For The Worms

Is this a bait or are you actually believing this? These are not only important to the album but they're fucking amazing songs.

None of those songs deliver anything to the album's thematic structure that isn't already hammered into your head by two or three other songs.

And Don't Leave Me Now is just a shit song to me, sorry mate.

whats your problem with Vera?

>deletes album from existence

There, all your problems are solved.

It's completely out of place in the context of the album.

Vera and Bring the Boys Back Home are the only two songs I can approve of pruning. Without the rest of those the album's flow and story gets all thrown off.

Agree with One of My Turns and Don't Leave Me Now. Those songs blow.

I guess you could turf Vera, but I kinda feel like trimming Bring the Boys Back Home would be like trimming Happiest Days of Our Lives, it just works so well as an intro for the big hit that follows.

Do you like Roger Waters? I’ve been a big Pink Floyd fan ever since the release of their 1979 album, The Wall. Before that, I really didn’t understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on The Wall where Roger Waters’ presence became more apparent. I think The Final Cut was the group’s undisputed masterpiece. It’s an epic meditation on the horrors of war. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding album. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Gilmour, Waters and Wright. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Take the lyrics to The Fletcher Memorial Home. In this song, Roger Waters addresses the problems of abusive political authority. Two Suns in the Sunset is the most moving prog song of the 1980s, about nuclear warfare. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as, uh, anything I’ve heard in rock… Roger Waters’ solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like The Bravery of Being Out of Range and Three Wishes… But I also think Roger Waters works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist.

This is What God Wants Part I, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

youtube.com/watch?v=OMRrS_zYKDg

>what is an opera rock

*Deletes the entire Pink Floyd discography after Animals*

There you go, it's fixed.

This

>None of those songs deliver anything to the album's thematic structure that isn't already hammered into your head by two or three other songs.

Uh no.

>Empty Spaces
Introduces the relationship issues ("...we used to talk") that form the next part of the construction of the wall. Pretty fucking important.
>One of My Turns
The bottled up anger after hearing another man on the other line finally explodes and you hear his further descent into madness. Also pretty fucking important.
>Don't Leave Me Now
Despite his wife's infidelity, he pleads with her not to go because it would only further exacerbate his alienation. Important character development.
>Waiting for the Worms
More important character development. We finally see the extent to which the worms have destroyed his thinking ("You cannot reach me now / No matter how you try" "In perfect isolation here behind my wall / Waiting for the worms to come").

>And Don't Leave Me Now is just a shit song to me
That's fine, you're allowed to have bad taste.

>not deleting The Show Must Go On
It's only a minute long and still manages to be the worst on the album

i can agree with deleting vera and bring the boys back home, aside from that buzz off

Thank you for writting it for me, was too lazy to do so.

this

the segue from Bring The Boys Back Home to Comfortably Numb is 10/10 though
it works very well as an interlude

Is There Anybody Out There? The Wall Live 1980-81 is better than the studio version desu

>my favorite songs are based purely on the lyrics

are you retarded? he's arguing about the thematics of the album