Kendrick Lamar, Joey Bada$$, Ab-Soul, Logic, Freddie Gibbs, Kanye West, Drake, or J...

>Kendrick Lamar, Joey Bada$$, Ab-Soul, Logic, Freddie Gibbs, Kanye West, Drake, or J. Cole will never make an album that will match up with pic related

Their half-assed attempts are getting embarrassing at this point. Why do they continue to try?

ITT: Post decent "political" rap albums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LsUDGxdeICw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>a bunch of shitty garbage rappers will never make an album as good as this shitty garbage rapper

and a BIG kek at 'political album'.

This album may have good lyrics but beats were so bland and boring.

shit taste anons

>beats were so bland and boring

wow. worst opinion I've heard today

Nature of the threat is a great song. Of course, it's all complete nonsense in terms of subject matter. But I can look past that.

>If Clinton was the answer it was a stupid question

damn. Kass had harder bars about the last election 20 years ago than Kendrick, Joey, or YG have had in the last year

>le real hip hop

loosen the straps on your jansport, user. it's gonna be ok

youtube.com/watch?v=LsUDGxdeICw

weak ass comment. nowhere did I mention "real hip hop". I'm calling out artists with recent albums for putting out weak products while creating images of being social leaders and revolutionaries.

Their shit's not stacking up.

Meh. Kendrick's lyrics are better.

why are you so upset user

nice track and video user. thanks for following what I asked for in the OP.

I like The Coup but I think I've only listened to Genocide and Juice.

why do you keep leaving shit ass comments on my thread

because you like corny political rap that has no meaning outside of the context in which it's delivered. why are you content to belittle other people's opinions but when someone challenges yours you get upset?

>posting fake lyrics

>using "corny"
>asking lame rhetorical questions
>not posting music

gtfo

it wasn't rhetorical, i'd like you to answer.

>using "corny"
is there another word you'd use to describe the cheese on these albums?

This had a few good tracks.

you started this convo by calling me a backpacker. unless you're the guy who called the beats on Soul on Ice "bland and boring" and if you are, you're taking my response way too fucking personally

I googled "political hip hop albums" to find more content for this thread. there's not a lot of albums listed and some of them are pretty borderline.

Doesn't help that I haven't listened to most of Ice Cube's albums or any of Paris or Kam.

You started the thread by insulting Kendrick Lamar, Joey Bada$$, Ab-Soul, Logic, Freddie Gibbs, Kanye West, Drake, and J. Cole.

Then I called you a backpacker.

You got mad.

Then i asked,
>why are you content to belittle other people's opinions but when someone challenges yours you get upset?

and you have refused to answer.

whose opinion did I belittle by saying those albums don't stack up on the political/conscious spectrum compared to a few "classic" albums

then I asked for merely "decent" political albums because I'd like to expand my knowledge base in that category and create a discussion on the topic of "political" hip hop and if such a thing even really exists.

you prance in and throw out your "backpacker" buzzword and "le real hip hop" to derail my thread instead of offering discussion points.

I don't respect your posting tactics therefore you got the response you got.

>Their half-assed attempts are getting embarrassing at this point. Why do they continue to try?

is this not an attempt to insult and belittle? don't lie about what you posted.

> instead of offering discussion points.
the discussion point is
>why are you content to belittle other people's opinions but when someone challenges yours you get upset?

yeah, I'm insulting and belittling their weakass albums that don't live up the images they're projecting.

Albums != opinions

calling me a backpacker is not challenging my opinion. it's a lameass attempt to derail my thread

for someone who likes lyricism a lot you are pretty fucking dense bro.

insulting albums that other people like is the same as insulting their opinion.

you can understand this because when i said your albums were corny backpacker shit, you got offended.

are you ready to answer the question yet or did you want to just keep avoiding it?

oh you're finally admitting you like recent albums by those guys and you're hurt by me calling em weak, aight.

I'm not going to apologize for talking shit. respond with something other than buzzwords and we can talk shit out if you want.

the thread needs to start with some bold claim else there's no reason for people to click on it

>I'm not going to apologize for talking shit.
i didn't ask you to, i asked you to answer the question.

> respond with something other than buzzwords and we can talk shit out if you want.
I already did, i've asked you a question multiple times and you refuse to answer it

my answer already was that I don't respect your buzzword posts

you're pushing this like you're trying to reveal some psychological secret to me. I appreciate the thread bumps though

>I don't respect your buzzword posts

>Their half-assed attempts are getting embarrassing at this point. Why do they continue to try?
and yours are different how?

you even admitted it was a buzzword in function:
>the thread needs to start with some bold claim else there's no reason for people to click on it

so why are you a hypocrite?

why do you continue to spam my thread with your inane bullshit

why won't you admit that you are a hypocrite?

this is my thread now anyways