shadbase.com/not-to-keen/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KeemStar's daughter

who?

Ass and panties.

have any links?

Panties, lingerie, bras, anything feminine and that can smell like a woman

Audio feedback based music.

Clean solo white women, as long as the image also does not feature tattoos, drugs, neon hair, phallic objects, semen and various other elements (i.e. is free from degeneracy).

this

I'm a footfag and I'm not ashamed.
Yes, this fucking thread again and no, I don't know why I find feet attractive. I'll just go kill myself now.

and this

Submissive women and exhibitionism.

with more of this

and finally this

I'm a big fan of arguably, tits that are too big. I just love big fat saggy, veiny udders. Never too big. Fucking love gigantic oversized natural boobs.

you mean like this?

or

shadbase.com/not-to-keen/

coating my gf and her friends' shoes with my cum

and

Yup ass and feet with legs ufffff! Like thispls

ya, gigantic insertions are a bonus. That and urethral fucking. Cant think of her name, but shes famous for both...older, white, trailer trash milf type. Dirty blonde, wavy/curly hair.

are you me?

have another my degenerate friend!

I hear ya. Know how you mean. Have seen her take a (quite tiny) dick up her urethra. I love ruined holes..

garter belts, with thigh highs and panties on big juicy hips and asses....lingerie better match or else shes just trash.

Keep em cumin

No weebo's,loli's or trap
I am impressed

im more into gaped vag than ass/rosebuds. Had a gf that let me fuck her with a 5 D-cell MagLite once, that was fun. Tried fisting her, just couldnt get her stretched enough. Ya, Im a degenerate. When you hit my age though, gotta keep it interesting.

Same bro, same

Well I am a sissy and recently i have been really into cuckolding... I told my gf about it and she is up for it. It gets me so hard thinking about her getting fucked by another guy.

Fishnet bodystockings.

My phone died, so im on older phone. 2mb size keeps me from posting the other good stuff.

love some roastie labia! The flappier, the better!
>also chekd, nice dubs

bro, I was at a keg party once when I was 19 or 20 and this chick took one of those giant maglights in the cunt for the whole party to watch. She has been called maglight ever since.

had a gf that liked to dress me up in her lingerie and peg me. Im nowhere close to being a passable qt3.14 trap...but damn i love wearing womens underwear now!
I buy "pouch panties" from ebay amd wear them regularly now (im too big to tuck and wear "normal" womens panties). Current gf thinks im a freak, but doesnt complain too much.

She from Michigan and named Michelle? If so, that would be MagLite Michelle I did that to.

lol nah she was from a small town near Manhattan KS. I suspect there are a few maglight whores out there. God bless sluts.

I didnt think it was her. That was 19 years ago...I was 21, she was 16. Thank god for statute of limitations ;) Best part was her parents didnt care I was banging her.

to each their own but I'll never understand going beyond being submissive to a woman and becoming submissive to her AND the guy that's fucking her. I guess if you're Bi then it makes more sense.

I have an insatiable fart fetish.

Pic semi related (All my fart webms are too big)

are you into cake farts user? Have to admit, that vid was a little bit of a turn on.

They're not all necessarily even bi... sometimes just about her pleasure and the humiliation.

If it involves a female farting, chances are, I'm into it.

really....you no idea what Im talking about? Google cake fart....first result. Enjoy weirdo.

That's some filthy shit...

im into skull fucking....and i dont mean blowjobs. Im talking about popping an eyeball out with a spoon and creampieing the eye socket. Cant even find this shit on the deep web.

not dirty until you achieve the "WUB WUB WUB"

Oh, Shad. You absolute madman.

I fucking love girls in flannels

yes....this and pajama pants too..... flannels and panties are best....but if pants are required....pajama pants.

Seeing as Im old af....i used to have a thing for chicks in overalls, with a skimpy shirt too. Thanks late '80s.

My bf wants to sniff my toes should I let him :\?

Gotta respect his talent.

>pic related
My fetish.

no, because man feet are fucking gross and cheesy.

your fetish is silhoutted missionary sex still drawings? Im confuzzled

Don't want to get banned posting the actual thing.

Well I hope i dont have man feet lol

I've seen it...I mean I guess I just don't know that simply as "cake farts"

i'm a religion fetishist.

meaning i fetishize religious clothing, ceremony, rules, the authority aspects, and how they relate to gender.

essentially, i want a matriarchal church where only women can be ordained, lead, etc - and i want to feel fully inferior to them, envious of them, and totally reverent towards them.

ahhh....i think i get what ya mean. Cant wait til my daughter is a teen and I get to meet her friends kinda thing?

if implying youre f, you know the rules....
>tits & timestamp or gtfo
sorry....thems the rules.

shit man....thats a whole fetish within a fetish....get to searchin and jerkin

catholic choir boy molestor detected

I love tying girls up with rope.

ew, not even in my strangest fantasies!

Girls with pubes, also armpit hair

I don't give a fuck if society considers it gross, that's all bullshit anyway. For me it looks just hot.

use phone cords.....its more gratifying from a s&m position.

There's just something sexy about that those twin tails. The poofier the better. Combine the 2? I'll be in my bunk

i'm with you user