What does Sup Forums think of this album?

What does Sup Forums think of this album?

the instrumentals don't really stick like their previous work but Ride is at his peak here. I'm pretty conflicted on it for the most part.

Eh

Mc ride on tracks like giving , spikes, trash, and ring ...he sounds slightly off. The inflections he's had on every other album are differen. He's talking more clearly and it just sounds ear grading, to hear someone bark clearly spoken words. And the beats don't bring out the best in him, because they're not super hyper or blood pumping anymore. They're one notch turnt down from the money store (this albums influence) and I think, besides government plates, it's their worst album.

The beats aren't turned down, if anything they're more aggressive with all the influence from digital hardcore. Face it, you all are just burnt out on Death Grips' sound and its not fresh to you anymore.

Favorite since GP. Glad they're still making music.

It's better than The Money Store IMO and is their most consistent project yet

A step down from TPTB, but that's their magnum opus so far and I didn't think they were gonna top it anyway

death grips by the numbers, their weakest effort yet

fucking shit like all of their other stuff

this
it's a pretty great album

Excellent. Hadn't done something this good since the money store, and its the closest they've come quality wise to Ex-Military (their best)

yap

Its their "doing what they do best" album, providing new sounds while improving on their already established sound, its probably my 3rd favorite of theirs, even though there are some songs that can be outright cut, but waiting to hear what they have next

Grips's best work so far. For me it's a ten out of ten.

Love it
every word of what this guy said

Honestly, I think it is their best album. NoTM is very close but BP is really the logical conclusion of the abrasive, yet catchy style. It's just a ton of fun to listen to.

It's worse than government plates. It's better than nothing.

>by the numbers

stop watching meme reviewers ffs

While not as consistent as their other albums, the tracks that hit the mark are some of their best /10

BLOBLOBLOBLOBLO

I liked it but it didn't really bring anything new to the table, also wasn't chaotic enough imo. I was hoping Bottomless Pit would be like, a NOTM/Jenny Death hybrid, that's what Hot Head made it seem like.