Dear Sup Forums users!

Dear Sup Forums users!

I am a tumblr user, genderfluid and otherkin (also proud vegan)
Your site generates a lot of hatred. Stop the hateful speech, the sexism and racism, islamophobia or else we will protest to remove Sup Forums.

This is a real threat, take it seriously!
You have been warned!

Ps don't bother to try and hack me because I just purchased mcafee 2017 edition with maximum protection!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D4nQB3V10i8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This needs to stop

What's the grey circle. Looks like a woman to me.

Is your ass REAL tight?

Agender. Lack of gender.

youtube.com/watch?v=D4nQB3V10i8

It's zero.

That's where pearls come from, right?

>Agender
you mean a man/woman with a mental disability.

hahahaha op u are such a good trole xD

Scurry back to the tumblr hole you were born in, you're just here for the attention.

user this is clearly bait

Clam up, you.

Are gender inventors serious or are they supertrolls? It's very hard for me to take them seriously. This is a real question from a gay guy who doesn't know much about the gender inventors.

SJW alert
Aren't you miles away from your safe place?

I know it is bait, I'm just stating that this thing of a person should go back to its hole

>This is a real threat, take it seriously!
>You have been warned!

>just purchased mcafee 2017 edition with maximum protection!

thank u, come again!

At this point of time I wish your parents purchased "maximum protection".

70% of people who do this are just fucking delusional and using it as image fuel for the ego, 25% are trolls, and 5% sit on the side wondering why everyone else has to ruin everything for them.
Personally I just disregard gender entirely when it comes to self-identification and actions, try not to focus on it beyond recognizing my biological role as a male... Its really an archaic system that makes some people feel claustrophobic. but when you start to create labels on things and try to make yourself 'unique' you only end up further deluding and dividing a bunch of people who are essentially the same just with differing perspectives...

The gender inventor are a squad of super faggots whose sole purpose is to learn to procreate through the anus

YOU generate the hatred

inb4 baito desu xxD

Kek, get it guys?
This user just said "maximum protection" aka condom xD

Maybe try and not be such a contrarian. I know you think you're edgy and it's cool to be queer, but you're just a big fat douche. Deal with your vagina, lady

Ok we'll stop just please don't start a change.org petition