Can a Sup Forumsro check this for authenticity...

Can a Sup Forumsro check this for authenticity? Bought this plus a gameboy sp for $40 via a buy/sell/trade group in my school.

Also, general pokemon nostalgia bread.

It's a fucking game nigger, just play it.

what the fuck do you mean authenticity?
put it in and play

You've got to be fucking kidding me

I don't want the game randomly resetting on me like most fakes do.

I've gone through a few painstaking experiences where fake games would crash & reset on me and not be able to save.

How the fuck are we supposed to know?
Why cant you just test it yourself?
what the fuck is the point of this thread?

I heard you liek Mudkips

this

you're literally retarded. please kill yourself

It's not because they're fake nigger. Old Gameboy games had a battery and when it dies you are unable to save. You might be able to replace it but idk.

I haven't actually received it yet, and I figure there might be a person here who can tell by the details so that I can just ask to only buy the sp otherwise. i also said general bread for pokemon nostalgia.

That's real it looks like the one I have here now get the fuck off my board

Thanks for the answer fag. Will look into it

You dropped $40 on the most easily emulated game ever kys

thanks.

soon

why would anyone go through the effort to fake a cheap game?

you got it

its fake. i can tell from the pixels

there are shit tons

That's might be fake idk but the e rating wasn't filled in black like that

Like I said, no one is making fakes. When the stickers get damaged, retailers would replace them with new ones.

If the game crashes and doesn't save, the battery inside the game is dead. I know for a fact Pokemon Crystal gave you a warning saying you are unable to save because the battery has died.

Nightmares.
Fuck about 90% of them are dead.
Make sure you can save and load game before buying pokemon games.

You can play old shit emulated on your phone. You fucking hipsters are money wasting entitled little fags. This shit is the reason you live at home until you're 30 and your greatest accomplishment is having places to cry at school while feeling guilty for being male.
Jk, love ya.

Yeah no shit, the games are old but I just looked it up and you can replace the battery. I just don't understand why none of you faggots just play it on your phone like any civilized being in 2017.

Seriously, why the fuck spend $40 on that shit?

fuck

collection

turn the cartridge over and post a picture of the back. i can tell you its a fake by how that looks

give me a picture of the back and the connection on the bottom. the only surefire way to know though is to open it and look at the rom chip

Hell I can even play DS/PSP games on my fucking phone.

there are plenty of fakes. they are called repros and are sold in many stores and online these days.

I play earthbound waaay too much on my phone to be considered an adult

Take pic of inside cart OP

I'll ask the seller to send a pic. Give me a few minutes.

pokemon red blue and yellow can go for 50 to 60 bucks these days.

> no one is making fakes

you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. high profile, high priced gameboy and gameboy advance games of any sort of rarity are heavily faked, and i'd say at least 50% of loose cartridges available on ebay are fake as fuck.

Honestly that's all of you nerd's fault for spending that amount of cash on something so retarded.

what is supply and demand?

Good thing trumps building that wall. That will help keep the smugglers from getting them across the border.

here's the back, I'll ask for a picture of the connection

Lmao people are still buying shit on ebay? You deserve to get cheated for buying from that shithole.

Most of the shit there is fake. What did you expect?

what is having different interests than you? i bet i can name at least 5 things that you like that i think are expensive and stupid if i were to know you.

That could just mean the battery is going dead. All u have to do is play it like once a week to keep that battery chargedish. or replace it

Tell him to send a pic of each side. I can tell by looking at that.

if that is a repro thats a high as fuck quality one. 40 bucks is worth it

Doesn't work like that. It's got to be replaced.

It's pretty god damn retarded when the games are available for free on your phone and PC.

But hey it's your money. Burn it if you want idgaf.

>40 dollars for fire red
lol nigga you got fucked. If you want to know if it's real take it apart and compare the chip to a picture online.

i am saying they end up in circulation in used game stores too as a result. most retards who work at them aren't keen enough to spot them or care to keep them out of circulation. if i paid full price for some chinkshit bootleg, i'd be fucking outraged.

ohhhh your one of those PC master race fucks. Explains your shit attitude.

seriously i got pokemon yellow for 10 dollars on my 3ds. and i still think i overpayed for that shit game

What store is still even selling these fucking games? The only one I can think of is goodwill and only if its been donated to them.

20 bucks for just the game itself. 20 bucks for the SP.

there are hipster stores around here that carry old consoles and old games, theres one downtown that still sells n64's

....he said on his phone too. ....its a fucking Gameboy game. .it's like you bought a typewriter and got pissed for him saying to just use an old laptop.

oh okay, not bad. I looked it over. It looks really. Only way to know is take it apart at this point, or you could just assume it's real.

are you retarded?

any REAL used game store worth a shit (i.e. not normie fag fuckboy gamestop and the like) sells used games for any retro system.

It's real, The Nintendo symbol looks right. The "E" is correct, most fakes the "E" is super skinny. The top of the cart says "nintendo gameboy", fakes usually just say "game". There is a stamp above the nintendo logo/below his wing, fakes never have that stamp. So you're good to go, it's real. Due to its age though it may not save, as the battery may be dead. Replacing it is easy and cheap, just don't go the tape route its ghetto as fuck.

usually the people going around shouting LOOK WHAT MY PHONE CAN DO or MY PHONE CAN DO THAT are the PC master race fucks as well

1/4

Idk how the fuck you even came to that assumption from my post but whatever.

2/4

3/4

I live in the fucking South, we don't have any of that stupid shit here.

It's fake, it's missing the Nintendo seal (little golden and white seal that says it's authentic Nintendo) and the plastic looks suspect, like cheap quality. Not something you would see on a Nintendo product. Also original don't have the rating on the cartridge

oops this is 4/4.

i live in fucking arkansas nigger... that's pretty goddamn south. i know there is at least one chain of game stores called game x-change that sells everytthing

ehhh..... hard to tell

ask for a pic of each corner but with the game face down this time. then I should be able to tell definitively.

He just stated a fact. Quit being such a sensitive fag. Hillary lost. ...get over it.

weren't you just on /vp/ asking this exact question?

dont people know about emuparadise? who pays for nintendo shit anymore

One is 1 st make other is 2nd batch look at the code letters.
One ends in USA the other in USA1

i guarantee you that you do.

This guy is on it. This is what we need op. those corner edges look slightly different on the fakes

yeah, i posted after seeing the first few responses to this post kek

lmao he's gonna hate me okay one sec let me ask

Game Collector Sup Forumsro here. Ask for a picture of the board. It looks fine, but if you are that concerned about it, always ask for board pics. You can verify board pics using online resources.

Still kinda iffy. Have him measure the thickness of all 6 sides.

I'm from Texas and we don't have none of that shit in my city. I feel like those stores are for a bunch of nostalgia hipster fags who can't get over the fact that the 90s are over. Its fucking stupid to spend money on products that were made in the fucking 90s and stopped being produced ages ago.

we got this Sup Forumsud, its handled.

holy fuck when did this website get so full of fags. cant even figure out that shitting on people is what Sup Forums is for. we have been doing this since way before shillary or drumpf became meme buzzwords

>Gameboy collectionist here
Hmmm... no no, you can clearly tell that by the details on the G of gameboy and the arrow pointing down and that obviously charizards tail should be slightly lower not to mention how the E for everyone logo is on the left side, when back in the Gameboy era they used to be on the right side. Provided all this I can 100% say without a doubt that op is a fag

Wait, which SP did you get?

AGS 001 or 101?

If you got 001, you fucked up big time.

I just searched 'retro game store' on Google maps and no store came up. Just 2 arcade places with pizza.

you also probably feel your sister and your cousin. you also feel its totally ok to hang out on a weeb message board

op here, agreed

>Bought this plus a gameboy sp
>plus a gameboy sp
>gameboy sp

gameboy advance sp cannot play a gameboy game. the game in your pics is for the original game boy. you been swindled faggot.

people who want to own tangible physical copies of old gold

haven't received yet, but 001. what's wrong with them?

get it OP? its the only way to tell for sure.

SPs can most definitely play GBC cartridges

my god i hope your trolling

Thanks for that. Your irritation is delicious. You stupid fuck.

maybe if you lived in an actual city and you weren't a huge nigger faggot, you might not be such a waste of humanity.

I'm also feeling my throbbing erection as I harvest your hipster tears.

>uhhh, no.

Only second gen had the battery

The plastic looks fake but the label looks okay.

You need to order the screwdriver for this and take it apart to find out.

that doesnt sound right