Juggalo thread, haven't seen one of those in a while!

Juggalo thread, haven't seen one of those in a while!
Whoop whoop fam!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ITYRRQoc70&list=PLoP-Xxf3I0E4G619lFwDeX2imMiVdy559&index=9
youtube.com/watch?v=4uockLSDX64
youtube.com/watch?v=yqqr45QeMr4
youtube.com/watch?v=KUR_nQIOWHY
youtube.com/watch?v=cHXFARUOYY0
youtube.com/watch?v=a8CBj8oTKik
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WTB Faygo??
MMFWCL

Crack open the moon mist!
Where u from?
MWCL!

Jesus fucking christ do the world a favour and walk in front a a quickly moving bus

i fuck with juggalos solely for the homestuck meme
also they have great drugs

do you even virtual photons?

ICP is for faggots.
I wish Dirk's Bro would actually kill them in the future.

Go eat a pair of magnets

I used to work at a record store.

Literally every single juggalo that came in smelled fucking disgusting. Like BO, piss, cigarettes and cheap beer.

They were all super scummy too.

Being from the Detroit area my whole life I've always wanted to have sex with an unkempt overweight juggalo.

However, juggaloos around 00-02 and forward changed from just being middle class fans of a shitty rap group to this white trash cult and my desire kind of faded.

Hey cool I remember being 15 too

Die Faggots

I'm from Detroit too!

Depends on the area I guess the ones from the ghetto probably fit the stereotype, you'd be surprised by how many fans exist that don't go around plastered in merch and with the face paint everyday, that's just silly.

cool

no they don't, they have tampered/cut shit
100 percent of juggalos are autistic

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE REEEEEE
Typical cuck faggot, just like Supershill. Eat shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=8ITYRRQoc70&list=PLoP-Xxf3I0E4G619lFwDeX2imMiVdy559&index=9

Which's your favourite album fam? From Icp i like Riddle Box best and Twiztid's The Darkness

Hells Pit, Green Book, and Tales from the Lotus Pod.

those are awesome as well I remember goign with my gf pick up Hells Pit we were really hyped for the last joker's card!
Green Book was great as well, haven't gotten much into Black Lotus yet maybe should give them a try.

I stopped listening to icp after the amazing jeckel bros. I don't have a problem with juggalos, I just grew out of it. I was at the first gathering of the juggalos, and it was an awesome time. I was only 12 years old.

Evenin' Niggers

Awesome man, the very first one! How was it any crazy stories?

Dark Lotus was a lot better before they dropped Marz. They got fucking weird later on, and that's saying something.
youtube.com/watch?v=4uockLSDX64
Fuck off, Wade, go buy me some beer.

Y..yes Trevor

Trump is a juggalo

Dirk's brother name is Dave

It was a really fun time, everyone was so fucking nice. My dad took me and everyone stopped us to talk and say what's up. Nothing crazy happened that I saw but i almost got hit in the face with a full can of Rock and Rye. Up in the front while Twiztid was playing there were two smoking hot model types in paint who were letting like a 13 year old kid motorboat their tits. And for some reason everyone was throwing around sex dolls. The booths were really cool, and the wrestling was fun to watch. Everyone had a great time. I guess after I left there was a mini riot that broke out. People got hurt, cops were called. I had gone home at that point.

Kek
youtube.com/watch?v=yqqr45QeMr4

>tfw the idea of a clown president with millions of obnoxious followers used to be a funny idea for an alternate timeline
>tfw now living in that timeline
hOnK HoNk :o)

Sounds like a real good time, glad your dad was also into it and gave you that experience. hahahaha the jugalletes are always damn sexy lucky kid.

>this thread
>juggalos are somehow still relevant

They were unbelievably hot. And topless. First real tits I'd ever seen hahaha. And it's funny because my dad is a super conservative yuppie, he just took me because he knew how much it meant to me. He still carries the tickets in his wallet.

Negro we were never relevant, that's part of what we are.
youtube.com/watch?v=KUR_nQIOWHY

Oh even better;
Oh really, that's funny hahaha. Did he end up enjoying it somehow tho?

Techn9cian here.

Only reason I tolerate you people is that the K.O.D. likes you.
It goes the fuck up.

Yeah he had fun. It was a different universe to him. He actually made friends with a couple juggalos where he stood in back and talked to them between sets.

Oh yeah and I'll never forget him trying to fit in and saying "what up juggalos?" To a group of people in his button down shirt and slicked back white hair.

All the dubs tho.
youtube.com/watch?v=cHXFARUOYY0
I haven't seen one of your kind in a long ass time.

hahaha that must have been awesome man;
U went back in any of the following years?

We're around.

also half naked hot bitches everywhere at the shows

No sadly although I would have liked to. they look really fun. There are videos of that gathering on YouTube and watching them brings back memories.

I never went tho, would love to. Im from the Uk we have a small fangroup here and we kinda make our own party, but nothing as big and awesome as that.

That's good shit, glad you dropped in.
youtube.com/watch?v=a8CBj8oTKik

It's a trip man. You ever get to see them live there? They put on quite a performance. Even if someone hates ICP, if they go to a show they're gonna have a great time.

Why do all Juggalos always smell like shit? Don't they ever take care of their hygiene?

Juggalos are a bunch of goofs and faggots

kill yourself

>itt: cringe

velour jump suit

holy fuck, this takes me back

Shouldn't all of these fuckers be dead by now?

eat shit h8s

great milenko. best cd

Juggalos gay as hell. Bunch of losers aching for a label

Whoop Whoop
what's good homies
reppin FL.

amazing one, really nice tunes and a wicked sense of dark humor even people who aren't into the whole icp thing usually like it

Oh damn 3:)

i own that CD ayy

Year of Juggalo fam, 17!
MWCL!

You assholes made liking cheap pop weird. Now, I've got to really slum it with shit like Dr. M. Besides, pretty soon, you won't see a Juggalo under 30. It was a fad.

Not a juggalo but I had this cassette.

Fucking awesome.

Don't even start with that Faygo must be thankful for the gallons they sell for shows and the gathering, do you think what is essentially a rip-off brand would ever have as much profit other way? Also why the fuck would non-juggalos stop drinking it?

That's pretty rare and probably worth some money.

ay twiztid is amazing

Faygo isn't a ripoff brand. It's the same shitty sugar water that all other pop is, hence why the Meijer store brand is even an option. Besides, other than Faygo, who else has whiskey flavored pop (that's what Rock & Rye is)? Not even Jones Pretentious Fucking Soda is doing that shit. I just don't like doing shit associated with Americas dumbest gang.

>>Tape fucked up in my old shitty ride smoking a thick blunt. Tape Shrapnel everywhere.

>>Found it at goodwill for like 50 cents

Oh, and Faygo has come out and said that they see ICP as an anti-endorsement.

So how does everyone feel about ICP and Twiztid falling out because Young Wicked fucked Jumpsteady''s daughter? No Lotus over buttonhurt feelings

oh, heroin missed a few of you i guess

Heroin in the hills reporting in.

>>fuck rehab.

>being this naive

Faygo is sold in every grocery, party, 711 from chicago to east cleveland and into wisconsin

It has been around for over 100 years and caters to people who like sugary drinks.

Jugallos attached to it because its something that FUCKING EVERYONE in midwest drinks at least as youth.

If you were from Detroit you drank faygo, while eating bettermade chips, sometimes you'd have a sheet pizza from bucemis, and that was summer.

>2017
>juggalos

>>this

i have nothing against Juggalos cause most of them are pretty chill.
but what the fuck are those things?

>Implying I'm not from Detroit.

It was really dumb to start with the passive agressive social media stuff...
Jeez, i had no issue with the whole magick ninja thing, literally the only difference was that the album wouldnt have the little hatchetman in it, its sad to seem them grow apart.

Just a fan of twiztid myself icp is pretty bad imo a few good songs on riddlebox thats about it tbh

I missed the point you were making then

What do u guys think about the juggalo march?

I mean... do jugallos really march?

I would called it a waddle

This cunt.

Icp called for a demonstration in washington to protest the gang label, its this summer u can check it at their site

519 mama13 here

Not here mate!