If you think i'm too big

>If you think i'm too big
>you obviously don't have the right equipment

What do you tell this delusional sea cow?

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/photos/view/6114735-105944794.html?from=related
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bend over

"delusional sea cow"
She's a fucking goddess fgs.

>even a 747 looks small in the Grand Canyon

Of course i dont have the equipment.Do you know how much it cost to rent a fork lift a day?

I tell her she belongs to me now. Then take her home and fuck the shit out of her.

Yeah I don't have a tunnel bore machine.

Yeah I'm not into chubs but I'd give this woman a good ride. So op is...
>blah blah
> sage
> better thread

its not like they have an obese pussy, just a fat everything else.

Honestly she can get my peen if she want

I'd fuck the fuck out of it

This.
That chick is so fucking fine it's ridiculous. You can fuck all the skeletons you want, but chick in OP's pic has the perfect body for a good, hard fuck.

she's hot

"I want to fuck the shit out of your tits."

She's fine. Get over it

Alright, who is she. Also post some fucking nudes so I can punish my cock to her.

damn, that's sexy

Ok I'll just get muh nigga Deon to do it fo me

xhamster.com/photos/view/6114735-105944794.html?from=related

Tell her to lose to weight.

To which she'd reply, "read a book, you illiterate fuck."

If she lost like 30lbs she'd be getting out of the danger zone...but right now she's a little too chunky. And when I say "a little" I mean she's a fat bitch and she's got to lose to weight, pronto! There's really nothing little about her.

thanks Sup Forumsro. time to fap

/thread

To which I'd reply: "Sorry, what?? I can't understand what you're saying with all that extra fat flapping around and getting in the way of your words."

I have the equipment you ordered, would you like me to install it now

lose to weight. You fucked that up twice lol

I jerk off to her in my tub every night

What the hell are you talking about, mate? You're thinking that lose is slept "loose"? Or something? Which is what her pants would be if she lost some fucking weight!

spelt**

what a shame, could be pretty decent is not a woman²

>seacow
>makes more in a year than you in 5 just modelling her udders

>being this gay

KEKEKEKEKEKEK. Yeah, she would definitely be a babe if she didn't look like her immediate family resides at Seaworld.

No faggot I'm not thinking you spelled anything wrong. "lose to weight" That makes no fucking sense in the English language. Perhaps your retarded ass meant "lose some weight" or "lose the weight" I don't know but I do know you're a basic faggot who can't spell or speak properly.

Kek

I'm gay because I don't like fat bitches? Mmmm now that's some good ole fashioned fat-logic for yah!

Intreged of this thread
>pic related

Ohhhh holy typo!!! Multitasking here––sorry you're not getting all of my attention suspect neckbeard nigger-faggot.

you did it twice! lol that's not a typo that's retardism. No shit you're multitasking. You got you Dad's cock in your ass and your mom taking a shit on your faggot chest. I don't even know how you can type like that.

Holy shit, I did. Whelp, idk what to say except screen shot this for future generations or something.

Nice bait op u know she's fine

Maybe not but give me a few hours and I can rent a crane.

>you obviously don't have the right equipment
I usually dont drive my forklift everywhere

she is probably my limit when it comes to a girls proportion. Anything bigger is definitely unattractive at that point