180 degrees, dive in

Definitely titfuck her till I came on her face

bump

moar rates pls

moar pics pls

That's all i've got on her

rate and wwyd

tell me how brutal you'd be with her

I'm thinking I would be the one begging for mercy.

Wwyd to the British hottie?

>would throw into boston harbor

6 and would be 9 if she got on a treadmill. would make her get on a treadmill.

She has a nice body though tbh, that belly could go down a bit but its kinda nice

R8
Wwyd

Better pic of her face.

does she have kik or sc? I wanna send her a picture of my 8" cock

FAT BITCH, NOW ITS TIME TO KILL

Grab her leg and fuck her in front of that mirror so she could watch me fuck her.

Wwyd to her?

7/10 kinda cute face good looking body.

I would make her my maid and get her to clean my house naked. If she does a good job I'll pay her and tell her to come back next week. If she doesn't I'll spank her ass till she cries and tell her to come back next week.

being a cuck is one thing, but to pretend this girl who has been posted on Sup Forums a million times is your gf is utterly pathetic of you, you degenerate cunt. that you have nobody to love so you pretend other peoples women are your own to get cucked over, fucking kill yourself

Do

Lay her down on the edge of the bed and fuck her pussy for a while. Then tittyfuck her and cum on her face.

WWYD and rate

Wouldn't mind watching her bend over to clean. Wish I had a pic of her ass.

When did he say it was his gf?

would make her suck and gag on my cock until the tears came.

She sucked my cock the night I met her, never stopped sucking when I came in her mouth. Swallowed it all.

Invite my friend over for a poker night and have her serving us beer and bringing us snacks. Near the end of the night I'll tell the guys we're betting in her and instead of chips we'll bet things we'll do to her. Winner of the hand takes her and uses her till he's done.

rate/wwyd?

She looks like the type. Good tits too.

hnnng

who is she?

Push her up against a tree pull her pants down eat out till she's good and wet then bend her over and fuck her till I cum inside her.

Moar for this British slut!

not giving info sorry

Her tits are perfect and I got to lick and bit on her nipples before she sucked me off.

Nice. they look very suckable / fun to play with. look like Ds or DDs.

I was asking how you know her faggot

DDs I'm sure.

9/10

Why do you rate her that?

And wwyd?

would titfuck/10

Leash her and pimp her out to black guys. Make her serve the whole team on her knees. Then let her walk the streets in shame wearing nothing but their dried cumshots.

lets see more of that fat ass pls

Both would take turns sucking my dick. I blow my load on both their tits.

from school, cuck

Tie her to a bed and work her clit with a vibrator until she orgasms. I'll keep going until she loses all control and is crying and begging me to stop. Then I'll start to fuck her while the vibe is still on her clit. I'll only stop once i bust my nut deep inside her

Need this girls name right now

fuck her in the ass and cum inside, then face fuck her and cum all over her hair. tie her up on a trail in the woods and leave a sign that says "public cum dump" on her

mmm i would love to have her give me a lapdance

Strip her naked, drug her up and tie her to a lamppost for public use.

Fuck her in that outfit and cum on her face and make her eat it.

sorry I dont understand?

She looks like my junior year english highschool teacher. I always wanted to hit it from behind with a fistfull of hair and the other hand over her mouth

Have you only been with her once?

Yeah we met on vacation and she ended up marrying my friend that was on the trip with me. (He fucked her friend the night we hooked up) lmao
I really want to fuck her still!

After watching her get fucked for a couple of hours by homeless men and street thugs I'd untie her and taker her back home. I would then tell her parents that i found her on a street corner working every man in sight for meth. She would still be high, naked and smelling of jizz while i do this.

can i get a rate for miss joanna zheng? wwyd to her?

Talk about luck. Have you seen her naked since then? I bet the tease is killing you.

> Rate her
7/10
> wwyd to her
Get her a treadmill

6/10

I would get her to cook me an Asian inspired dish while i fuck her in the ass. I'll make sure to cum on her plate

I'd bang her then tell her it's over unless she gets skinny.

Rate and wwyd to Jackie Bechtold?

No. mostly just see her in bikinis at the beach when I go visit them.
I've had to hide a few boners.
She's walked in and talked to me after a shower while I'm in a towel while I finish getting ready.
I've thought about dropping the towel on her and tell her we should finish what we started.
I'd fuck her with my friend if they where down. I'm about sure they would.

This a PA Slut?

Yes. Why?

I'd fuck the shit out of her before she balloons out to the whale you can tell she's going to be

Thats a shame. You should go for it. Any Bikini pics?

I would fuck her mouth.
I would fuck her tits.
I would fuck her armpit.
I would fuck her arm bent.
I would fuck her hand.
I would fuck her tummy.
I would fuck her cunt.
I would fuck her bent leg.
I would fuck her feet.
I would fuck her ass.
I then would nut in her mouth and propose to her.

I would get her to invite me out with her family or friends. When I got the chance i would pull her aside and get her to suck me off. I'll tell her to be quick and that she wouldn't want her friends to see her like this. I would do my best to hold it so she starts freaking out that she'll get caught then I'll cum on her face. If she wants to clean it off, itll be up to her to figure out how

Butler?

moar

Make her a nice steak dinner in that beat up mobile home.... then have non-consensual sex.

Bellevue

I'd force feed her until she can barely move, then fuck the life out of her

>cooking for a woman

cuck

continue

Once she got tested for STIs I'll make myself a friend of the family. I'll continually blackmail her for sexual favors as only her parents know what she did. She'll continue on with her life, get married, have kids. Several times a month I'll show up and use her. She'll try and be the perfect wife while she'll still be my little whore

I'll make it a habit that every time we go out I want her to have my seed either in her or on her. Going to visit grandma? I'll butt fuck her and cum inside. Want to see a movie? She best suck me off before the credits roll. Supper with her parents? Handjob under the table so she can add my cum to her food

No. Think you know her?

Not sure, name familiar. She need a new fuck buddy?

i like the idea of buttfucking her and letting her hold the cum inside. you think she'll last long like that? or would she have cum down her legs all day?

I wish. She's from Bellevue. Went to Northgate.

Those tits... That mouf...

She would probably try to keep it in but it would start to leak out almost instantly. The look on her face would be one of quiet dispair as it soaks her panties ave starts to run down her leg

Looks dirty as fuck.

I know. Blown a lot of loads to those titties.

Is this bitch fat or chubby?