1. your cunt

1. your cunt
2. do you lift?
3. What are your difficulties/barriers/?
4. Is it common?

>Flag
>Yep
>Fast metabolism, manletness, cost of foods, fucking chinks.
>Somewhat but most are fat fucks and lanky kids.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JPssCRYZvII
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> fucking chinks.
Tell me more.

They take up space and hog the machines. They'll do like one set of curls on a 20 and then take a 15 min break on their phones. 2/3 of them are insecure lanky uni kids thinking simply by being in a gym somehow makes you alpha in a day. Also they don't wipe after they finish.

Flag
Occasionally
Poor diet, can't be fucked eating enough and can't get enough protein
Yeah Australia is full of ppl who lift

Being a manlet isn't a barrier, in fact it's easier for them to look swole due to their small stature. The fast metabolism will fuck your shit up infinitely faster

Also the hardest part by far is binge eating enough, consistently getting enough sleep and sticking to your schedule, for months/years on end. If you mess up any one of those things you'll be wasting your time

jesus christ i hope you are under 18

those biceps are embarrasing desu, you cant even curl 60lb bb i bet hahaha

gross

1. america
2. no
3. don't give a fuck
4. no

1. poo peeland
2. yes
3. this dumb canadian manlet dicklet who keeps posting these retarded threads, kys
4. very

t. Average 'Murican

I'm trying to lose weight right now. I'm 5'11 and about 78 kgs (171 lbs for you yanks).

I had about two eggs for breakfast today (8:30 am) and then I hit the gym for an hour or so. Then later on at 4 I had one full sandwich and one piece of bread with a tuna can. For dinner I'll probably have a butter/jam sandwich.

Is my diet good for losing weight?

france
I did lift for 4 years
lack of time because work and other hobbies
when the weather is nice, I prefer hiking up the alpes or get on my bike and cycle around a lake

>I'm 5'11 and about 78 kgs (171 lbs for you yanks).
Thats actually not fat at all, unless you look fat. Hows your metabolism? I suggest substituting eggs for cereal or yogurt have lunch around noon and dinner before 6:00.

1. flag
2. started lifting about one month ago
3. hard as fuck for me to keep eating so much, and i run a lot so I have to eat even more. Afraid if I keep eating so much I'll just get fat and regress on my pull up progress
t. DYEL skinnyfat
4. Yes at least at my university

I know some dudes who are 5'9 and 180-200lbs and they just look thicc and not really fat. They have the body type that grills seek out and that looks good imo. I could understand wanting to lose fat and gain muscle but 5'11/171lbs isn't really bad at all, in fact id love to have that body

But to answer your question you should be worrying about a caloric deficit and not really specific foods. Just get the right balance of carbs/fats/protein just in small amounts

>2. do you lift?
no, i just do excercise
>3. What are your difficulties/barriers/?
none, i'm just a runner
>4. Is it common?
what?

I would and stay away from too much carbs like bread, which you seem to be eating a shit ton of, but it's more important to keep track of your calories like said

Also watch out for mercury poising from tuna if you're going to be eating a lot of it

>Thats actually not fat at all, unless you look fat.
I do.

>Hows your metabolism?
I'm guessing it's shit.

>I suggest substituting eggs for cereal or yogurt have lunch around noon and dinner before 6:00.
Nws. Any reason why?

>They have the body type that grills seek out and that looks good imo.
Wew. Not with a face like mine.

>. I could understand wanting to lose fat and gain muscle but 5'11/171lbs isn't really bad at all, in fact id love to have that body
Trust me m8 you wouldn't.

>But to answer your question you should be worrying about a caloric deficit and not really specific foods. Just get the right balance of carbs/fats/protein just in small amounts
I don't know how to measure all of that shit. I just take a guess here and there.

flag
just started
very very slight physical defects in my bones and muscle
idk, but I am basically 1% retard. if it was more I would be one of those people that drool and can't walk with out equipment

flag
nah, im skelly
not all that worried about being a skelly so no real incentive to lift?
i spose, i dunno if we have the same gym culture as aus but it's common

>I would and stay away from too much carbs like bread
What should I substitute it with?

all these fags
>I can't eat enough :(
I didn't even know that was possible

t. fat fuck

Cereal and yogurt are light and yogurt has probiotics which is good for digesting shit. Also this . Keeping track of calories isn't easy thats why I mentioned in my other post about timing, fasting early and having dinner before 6:00 can accelerate your digestive system.

>I didn't even know that was possible
Tbf, people are talking about eating a cup of rice in one sitting and then two hours later gorging yourself on some fruit.

You know. Healthy shit fatass.

1. Canada/Vancouver
2. Yes
3. I started out at 6'2" and 115lbs. To give you an idea of how thin that was, pic related is 6' and 120lbs (shorter and heavier). I actually thought I had Marfan Syndrome (I have pectus excavatum too).

Several years later and I'm 6'3" and 180lbs. My lifts are nothing special (squat 2plate, bench 185 for reps, DB OHP 120), but I look like a completely different person.

At this point, my frame and thin neck are keeping me from looking decently fit.

4. Yes, all sorts of people lift except the fuerdai who are too busy driving their white Rolls to Moschino stores.

Also I have the same mass gainer as you OP

Don't think you can really substitute bread for anything similar with low carbs, just eat less of it

Try and replace those meals with more meats, vegetables, eggs etc

>6'2 115lb to 6'3 180lb
Sheeiitt, you done well bro. Have you tried hypertrophy training? Lot of tall guys do that and seem to work for them well.

>implying I don't eat apples and rice all fucking day

1. flag
2. Not anymore, used to lift from age 14-20 with proper diet, etc. I just do yoga now, I feel far healthier than I ever did while lifting, and I'm lean year round. I can fast like a madman now, I could be the king of cutting if I went back to it.
3. It used to be lack of mobility + increasing anxiety over the years

pic lated

I've tried Starting Strength + GOMAD, Madcow, Stronglifts 5x5, a single full body workout regime every other day, olympic weightlifting workouts (ex. cleanjerk), A/B splits, A/B/C/D isolation splits, etc, but I've never heard of hypertrophy training before actually.

I do follow some of its advice though
i) progressive load - always try to up the weight every workout, even if by adding 5lbs to the bar
ii) training the same body part 2.5x per week rather than just 1x per week

I also squat at the start of every single workout, regardless of how much my thighs burn. It keeps me from being lazy at the gym.

Also I have found that 6-8 reps per set on barbell exercises is a good rule of thumb for optimal hypertrophy/strength balancing. I prefer 8 reps on dumbbells, and aim for 10 reps to failure for my weighted pullups. Not sure if this is just /fit/ broscience though.

As for diet, I am for 3500-4000 kcals and 200g protein. I have 5 meals, lots of brown rice, chicken, beef, pasta, asparagus, bananas, and fast food. I've been having 1/2 doses of mass gainer (~700kcal with milk), plus casein before sleep, and a 50g protein whey shake 30 mins after workouts, or sometime in the early morning on days off. I also add in Zinc, Pygeum, Lecithin, a multivitamin, Omega-3's, Vit D and Greens, spread across the day and taken with food.

Thats intense, also considered taking casein, do you take those with the gainer mixed or separately?

Finland
Yes
Cucks say I lift too heavy
Vid related
youtu.be/JPssCRYZvII

2RAW5me

NONIIII KUSIPAA

SUTO JO

NONIIN VITTU HITTI

1. USA
2. No, but I know I probably should
3. Shut in autist, get turned off by gym culture, and don't like being out of breath or sore muscles. Also don't want to put up with cutting bulking whatever jargon and policing my life
4.Yeah I guess, but most people probably don't too much.